CHAPTER일곱

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and Jinyoung have been close lately but Jinyoung still uncomfortable with Mark skinship because sometimes he would take it to extreme level where he would kiss Jinyoung cheek or run thrugh his finger on jinyoung hair.

Because Jinyoung always bring bento to school, Mark has been request him to make one for him.

The next day, Jinyoung wake up extra early to prepare bento for seven people including himself. He was slowly started to accept Mark again but still theres a doubt in his heart.

In the morning, he arrives early because he wants to give out the bento to them because he is going to be buzy during lunch break. He makes his way to the handsome trio class because Mark text him that he is in class. The three of them arrive early because they have basketball training.

‘I don’t know guys, I don’t like him.’ he heard Mark said.

‘Then what it is Mark?’ Jaebum ask

Jackson follows by saying:’ We know that you actually play with him because your father are going to make you or he will take everything.’

Jinyoung gasp and continue to listen. Then Mark continue :’ Yes, I don’t like him, a nerd confess to me and he is an orphan, who would want to let go of such a pretty girl like Yuna for a mere ……….’

Jinyoung can’t bear to hear what are after as he rush in put their lunch box in apologize then run away. The handsome trio surprise when they saw Jinyoung face where his tears pool in his eyes as he ran away. Jackson and Jaebum ask Mark to follow him and without hesitate Mark rush to follow Jinyoung.

He saw Jinyoung then pull his hand. ‘Baby, it’s not what you are thinking.’ Mark said.

Jinyoung just cry and pull his own hand from Mark. ‘Don’t call me that when i know you don’t mean to.’

‘No baby, I will call you that, you are special to me.’ Mark replies him.

‘No, I am just a mere nerd that are orphan that are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter