CHAPTER 여섯

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung feel uncomfortable sitting on Mark laps as he keep on moving and try to pull his hand from Mark tight hold. Then Mark let him go for a while to strip his shirt and long pants, and only wear beach pants.

The he continues to pull Jinyoung as he hugs Jinyoung from the back. Mark lean on the beach chair with Jinyoung sits on between of his legs. Jinyoung could only sit there and blush. He feels awkward as he just stiffly sit there with Mark.

Then suddenly Bambam come and pull Jinyoung off Mark and say to Mark:’Hey hyung, I need to bring Jinyoung-hyung to change his cloth, let him go for a while won’t hurt right.’ as he drags Jinyoung away from Mark holds.

‘Seriously Mark, we could see that spark in your eyes, why don’t you learn to like him slowly and see if there any change.’ Jaebum says.

Jackson continues:’ For the time being, if you slowly accept him, then try to like him or even better love him, but if you still can’t tell the truth to your father. I know he will understand.’

‘I don’t know guys, sometimes when he with me, I does feel something but I don't want it. I can’t possibly like some instead of Yuna the perfect doll.’ Mark said.

‘You just ing scream at my face says that I’m mark, I like a guy too you know. Why can’t you accept him when you can accept my relationship with Bambam?’ Jackson responds.

Mark could only look at both of them and he jump in the pool which cause the water to splash both of them unknowingly splash the three cuties that just walk in to the pool.

‘Yahhhh!!!! ‘Bambam shriek.

‘I’m trying to look gorgeous in front of Jackson hyung with my y outfit and you just ruin it.’ he continues.

The trio in the pool and Jinyoung and Youngjae only laugh at his statement.

But mark eyes never leave Jinyoung, as he wear a large white almost see through shirt with short beach pants. His pants feel a little tighter and he trying to ignore it. Jinyoung sit on the chair as he run his finger through his hair and he did not realize there a pair of eyes that have been follow him ever since.

Then mark come out of the pool that when Jinyoung realize that Mark is walking towards him. Jinyoung try to look anywhere but mark, bu t he fail and his eyes and mark eyes meet. Suddenly Mark sits next to him and directly wraps his arms around Jinyoung. Jinyoung could feel that his shirt slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter