CHAPTER 넷

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What are you trying to do actually Mark?’ Jaebum ask Mark mas both of them sit at coffee shop. Jackson has date with Bambam that day that he can’t join the both of them.

Mark could only smirked and shake his head. Jaebum sigh and try his luck again by asking again.

‘Come buddy, you should tell me, we’re best friend man.’ He claimed

Mark sigh and said ‘well, when me and Jinyoung are childhood friend, my parents and his are close, that’s why we friend. Last month appa tell me to look for Jinyoung.’

Jaebum nod his head and ask Mark to continue.

‘Appa also told me to marry him because he wants Jinyoug to be his son also, and of course I reject. But he threatens me if I disobey him I will be exempted from everything. I can’t live without everything Jae. You know me, I love my live.’

Jaebum only stare at Mark doesn’t know what to say or to do. He knows even if he says anything, Mark decision won’t change. He just hopes that Mark will realize what he doing now could only hurt himself. Jaebum knows that what he done to Jinyoung before is harsh, but he hope that he could change everything.

Mark on the other hand keep on thinking what his next strategic to Jinyoung. He can’t let everything go just because of Jinyoung.

‘Hyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter