CHAPTER 열

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Five month later~

‘What if he ran away?’ Mark said as he walks back and forth.

‘What if he comes to realization that I am no good to him’ he said nervously.

‘Shut up hyung. He loves you so much that he loves you idiot.’ Jaebum said.

Meanwhile, at Jinyoung room, he is accompanied with Bambam and Youngjae.

‘Omygosh… I am so nervous. And I am wearing a wedding dress. What is Mark thinking likes seriously?’ Jinyoung said and huff.

‘He said you look prettier than the other bride hyung and it easy for him to strip you down.’ Bambam said. Well it’s true that Mark said that because Jinyoung did not let him do anything aside from deep kiss and hug during their dating season.

There is one time when Mark kisses him and suddenly he Jinyoung shoulder and Jinyoung, Jinyoung warn him and said that they can’t have anything more than that.

‘You are so innocent hyung. Mark hyung has been staring at you like a predator ready to eat his prey.’ Youngjae snickered.

Jinyoung just blush and ignore them. Then he comes out with an idea.

‘How about we prank him for making me wear this dress, I need my revenge you know.’ Jinyoung smirked.

‘What with you and Mark hyung keep on prank each other?’ Youngjae said.

‘Well its fun, beside I still can’t forgets the prank you guys done to me. Just you guys wait. I prank Yugyeom twice means I will prank all of you twice.’ Jinyoung said while glaring at Bambam and Youngjae. The two of them just sit there gulping and shiver at Jinyoung threats.

The music start and Mark with smile walk down the aisle with Jackson, Yugyeom and Jaebum walk before him. Then he stands there nervously while waiting for Jinyoung turn. Then a romantic song play special for Jinyoung to walk but there is no one walk down the aisle. Mark started to feel worried and more nervous.

‘What going on?’ Mark asks Jaebum and Jackson. Then suddenly the light is off and there’s a light come from the stairs. Jinyoung follow by Bambam and Youngjae. , the trio are holding a mike and sing ‘Every time we touch’ song and he walk from the back towards Mark. He smile at Mark and keep on singing.

‘You look beautiful baby.’ Mark mouths him.

Jinyoung just smile and walk down the aisle from the start.

‘Now let’s start our wedding’ the priest said.

After the entire vow and all the I do’s, finally Jinyoung officially become Mark wife..

‘You may now kiss the bride.’ as the priest finishes his sentence, Mark wastes no time and directs his lips to Jinyoung.

All the friend and papa and mama Tuan with Jinyoung grandma laugh at Mark behaviour and shout happily at them.

‘Continue it tonight son.’ papa Tuan tells Mark and Jinyoung just blush. . Then Mark carry Jinyoung bridal style and run away to the car.

When the two of them arrived at the hotel, both are busy getting ready for the wedding dinner.  Mark in different room and Jinyoung also in different room. When the time comes, they both walk in the ballroom together. The songs start to play and people welcome them both. After that, both of them went to greet people who come and they separate to their own best friend.

All of their best friend take turn to make a speech in front about the both of them. As always Jackson always is the joker. Then they dance together and then the romantic part Mark decide to proposed again in front of everyone and make surprise for Jinyoung.

Later the night while Jinyoung, Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom dance ily to the song, the handsome trio especially Mark can’t bear with it anymore. Little Mark really needs to be pleased.

The handsome trio walk to them and pulled their partner but Mark, Mark have different plan of course. He carries Jinyoung bridal style and walk to the main door. He can’t take it anymore.

When they arrive to the lift, Mark pinned Jinyoung on the lift wall and starts to kiss him lustfully and ually. He pulled Jinyoung leg and wrapped it on his waist. He keeps on and Jinyoung neck and shoulder when he already opens Jinyoung shirt to half.

When the lift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter