BIG 3 Valentine Special: Last

TWICE - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiChaeng (Myoui Mina + Son Chaeyoung)

 

“Do you know how amazing you actually look today?” Chaeyoung said staring at Mina in amazement. She just couldn’t figure out how she had this gorgeous girl all to herself. At this statement, Mina’s face turned bright red and Chaeyoung thought it was absolutely adorable.

 

It was Valentine’s Day and Mina and Chaeyoung were going on a date. Chaeyoung had organized it all but kept it a secret from Mina but they both knew it was going to be perfect. It wasn’t their first date ever, but it was their first Valentine’s date and it had to be just right.

 

They were in Chaeyoung’s house and Mina was anxious as to what Chaeyoung had planned, she hoped the younger girl hadn’t gone to too much effort.

 

“Could you please tell me what we’re doing for our date?” Mina begged to know.

 

“Would you be patient for one time in your life?” Chaeyoung said as she sneaked up behind Mina, who was fixing her hair in the mirror, and wrapped her arms around her waist dropping lots of little light kisses to her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“You’re adorable when you’re anxious.”

 

Mina turned around and s her arms around Chaeyoung’s neck, and kissed her. The kiss wasn’t rough or sloppy, it was just right and full of affection. After awhile, they parted mainly to breathe.

 

“You’re going to be the death of me Son Chaeyoung.” Mina softly said, a huge grin spreading over her face.

 

“Oh, but if you die then I couldn’t do this.” Chaeyoung gently pushed Mina against the wall, kissing her again with as much passion as she could. It was a wonderful moment for them and nothing in the world could ruin it, but it was past 23:00 and it was time for their date so Chaeyoung pulled away slowly as she mumbled against Mina’s lips, “Come on Minari, it’s time.”

 

Chaeyoung made Mina cover her eyes with a blindfold the whole way down the stairs, helping her down in the process, and led her into the garden. It was a big garden with a hidden space at the back full of large trees, a place only Chaeyoung knew of.

 

“Ok, we’re here. You can open your eyes now.”

 

At that, Mina removed the blindfold from her face, blinking her eyes a few times to adjust her blurry vision. Upon taking in the sight infront of her, she was shocked and amazed. She had been in Chaeyoung’s garden before when it was sunny and such, but she had never seen this part before. There were big oak trees surrounding them in which Chaeyoung had decorated with rainbow coloured fairy lights, the trees were spread apart so the beautiful night sky was still very visible. It was just the perfect setting and Mina was in complete bliss.

 

Chaeyoung was the first to break the silence, “So…” She said, giving Mina a questioning look, “What do you think? Was it too much?” While asking this, Chaeyoung did that thing with her face, where she scrunched it up, as if cringing at her own efforts, and Mina just adored it when the younger acted like that.

 

As they both sat on a blanket that was carefully placed on the floor, Mina grabbed Chaeyoung’s hands and intertwined their fingers.

 

“This is amazing. I love it.” She said with an eyesmile.

 

They layed under the stars for a few hours, just talking about things like school, friends, etc., holding hands the whole time as if they never wanted to let go of each other. Mina sat up which made the other girl sat up too. She grabbed Chaeyoung’s other hand so that she was holding both, then she looked right into her girlfriend’s eyes.

 

“Do you know how absolutely amazing you are?” Mina said so softly that Chaeyoung almost couldn’t breathe; nobody has ever said anything like that to her before.

 

“Well I try.” Chaeyoung said, chuckling at her own joke.

 

Mina giggled but then she became serious again.

 

“Seriously Chaeng, you are amazing, and sometimes I just think to myself, why did she pick me? Why do I deserve such an absolutely beautiful, talented, loving, honest, kind person in my life? And when I look at you, I just feel so full of love and I just want to touch you and hold you every second of the day. You are my everything and I have no idea what I would do without you.”

 

Chaeyoung was so touched by Mina’s declaration of love and she couldn’t help but let the tears flow freely out of her eyes, not sad tears but happy tears, tears that showed how much she loved the girl infront of her. She couldn’t think of any words that could topped whatever Mina had just said so she just slowly leaned in and kissed her deeply.

 

Mina pulled away as she placed a hand on Chaeyoung’s cheek and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

 

“I love you my Chaeng Chaeng.”

 

“And I love YOU, my Minari.”

 

They shared one more kiss before laying back down on the blanket, hand in hand, staring at the stars.

 

 

 

2yeon (Im Nayeon + Yoo Jeongyeon)

 

"Nayeon! Are you ready?! We're gonna be late again!" Jeongyeon yelled through the house from downstairs.

 

"Almost done! Give me a few more minutes!" Nayeon replied as she scurried around the room trying to find the pair of black heels that had seemingly disappeared since the morning.

 

Jeongyeon looked in the mirror by the front door and straightened out her blazer before she started pacing back and forth staring at her watch.

 

"I swear Nayeon, every damn year is the same! Can we be on time f..." Jeongyeon suddenly stopped speaking and averted her attention to the click clack she heard at the top of the stairs.

 

Nayeon took her time coming down the set of stairs as Jeongyeon admired the view. Nayeon was dressed in a classic red cocktail dress that ended right at mid-thigh. Nayeon finally made her way over to Jeongyeon and used her hand to close her girlfriend’s dropped jaw. She leaned in for a slow and tender kiss before she took Jeongyeon's hand and dragged her out the front door.

 

"Come on, Honey. We're gonna be late again." Nayeon mocked with a light chuckle.

 

With the door behind them closed and locked, Jeongyeon jogged to the car and opened the door for her girlfriend of five years now. She closed the door as Nayeon sat comfortably in the front seat. After Jeongyeon got in the car they took off towards their Valentine's Day dinner.

 

"Nayeon, you look amazing tonight! I mean you always look amazing, but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter