SaiDa

TWICE - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana’s POV:

 

“Sana, why are you dragging me to an arcade parlor? Dance practice was really intense today, can’t we just stay home, cuddle up and have a movie marathon with other members?” My girlfriend, Dahyun, whined as I rolled my eyes and continued driving down the streets of Hongdae.

 

“I miss taking you out because we haven’t had a proper date night out for weeks.” I said, pouting a little.

 

Knowing that this is a battle Dahyun would not win, she kept shut and played with my fingers instead which were intertwined with her own.

 

Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the arcade parlor. We exited the car and went inside. The place is lit by dim lights, classic k-pop music flows loudly through the speakers above. I directed Dahyun to get us some drinks and snacks while I went across the room to pay the rental fee for the billiards room, pool balls and sticks. We met back up at a small table in the eating area next to the rows and rows of different game booths / stalls.

 

“Alright Minatozaki, let’s get this over with.” She said as she finished her fries and ice cream, and tossed her napkin on the table.

 

“Don’t sound so excited, Dubu.” I said sarcastically with a smirk which made her pout and stomp her foot like a little kid. I love teasing my baby girl, she is just too cute!

 

 

“WAAA! Damn it!” Dahyun screamed in frustration as the cue ball flew out of the pool table which made me burst out laughing. It was so funny I couldn’t help but laugh for a full minute, tears dropping out from the corner of my eyes.

 

“Damn babe, I didn’t know you so much at this game hahaha!” I said, still laughing.

 

“HA-HA, very funny.” She deadpanned. “I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.”

 

I saw how Dahyun sighed and slumped her shoulders dejectedly. I suddenly felt guilty as I don’t like seeing my girlfriend sad or moping like that. I leaned my stick against the side of the table and crossed over to retrieve the cue ball before going over to her. She set the ball down in its previous spot.

 

“Come here, babe. Line up your shot like how you did it before.”

 

She didn’t want to do it at first but eventually complied. She leaned over the table, left hand stretched forward to hold the stick in a stationary position while her right goes in the opposite direction and was placed near the end of the stick.

 

“Okay, first of all, you’re starting with your right hand too far back.” I explained as I slide her hand further up the stick. “Secondly, loosen up your grip on your left hand. The stick isn’t going to move smoothly if you’ve got a tight grip on it.”

 

I moved behind her and placed my hands on her hips. I smirked when I felt her took a deep breath in at the contact. “Your body is basically parallel to the table,” I rotated her hips a little bit, “You need to be at an angle. Now, try again.”

 

Dahyun took her next shot and it was a lot better than the last one, she managed to hit the ball she was aiming for. Unfortunately, the force she hit the ball with was too much and it sent the ball skittering out of control.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter