3-D Valentine Special: Part I

TWICE - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S NOTE: As a way of celebrating the Valentine’s Day with my dear readers, I will be publishing different VD one shot stories / drabbles starring our favorite Ships for 3 consecutive days, starting today.

 

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, EVERYONE!

 

Enjoy reading! :>

Comments, requests and upvotes are highly appreciated.

 

 

SaTzu (Minatozaki Sana + Chou Tzuyu)

 

“Chewy can you please make me some tea!” Sana called from the living room.

 

Tzuyu was at her desk working on some Japanese homework, she rolled her eyes at Sana’s laziness.

 

“Get it yourself. I’m busy!” Tzuyu called back as she looked down at her work.

 

“It’s Valentine’s Day!” Sana replied.

 

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“What does that have to do with anything?”

 

“You’re supposed to be nice to me.” Sana answered, “I am your girlfriend!”

 

“Still not getting up.” Tzuyu said, shaking her head slightly as she tried to focus on another sentence.

 

The sound of footsteps sounded through the hallway and Sana came into the room, her arms crossed.

 

“I’ll do your homework if you make me tea.” The standing Japanese beauty suggested eyeing the other girl’s work.

 

“No Sana, that’s cheating.” Tzuyu said, not even looking up from her papers.

 

Sana huffed and pouted for awhile as she watched her girlfriend work. Sana’s gaze shifted to the younger’s serious face. She would never say it out loud but Tzuyu was beautiful, very beautiful. The way the light reflected on Tzuyu’s eyes made Sana’s breath catch in . Everything about her made Sana wonder what did she do in her past life to deserve such piece of gorgeous art in her life, even though, she was just as beautiful in her own rights.

 

Sana moved closer and put her arms around Tzuyu, resting her chin on the latter’s shoulder. Tzuyu smelled good, she smelled like lavender and vanilla. Sana stood there just breathing it in for a few minutes before Tzuyu spoke up.

 

“Sana, what do you think you’re doing?” Tzuyu asked, 100% sure that Sana was trying to distract her from her work.

 

“I’m .” Sana muttered out as one of her hand slid up and down Tzuyu’s side.

 

“Yah! Can you not? Not now please.” Tzuyu said picking up Sana’s hands and shoving them back over to their owner.

 

“You’re no fun.” Sana pouted giving Tzuyu a disappointed look.

 

“I really have to finish this, I don’t have time to play with you.” Now Tzuyu was getting a little frustrated.

 

Sana just stood behind her staring at Tzuyu as she worked again, which only made the her even more irritated.

 

“If I make you tea, will you leave me alone?” Tzuyu finally asked, turning around in her chair.

 

“For now.” Sana said with a little smirk.

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she go up and went to make some tea, she herself needed some as well, she was seriously stressed out she had so much to do that past week. They weren’t even able to celebrate Valentine’s Day properly, just had lunch at a fancy restaurant and that was it.

 

Tzuyu didn’t really know why Sana wanted her to make tea, she wasn’t particularly good at it as all she would do was throw a tea bag in there, add water and a few drops of honey, but she guessed that it was only probably because Sana was just too lazy to make herself something, which is why Tzuyu is the one who usually cooks. After Tzuyu was done preparing the tea, they both sat down and drank their tea in peace.

 

“You look like .” Sana commented after a few moments of silence. Lie. She just wanted to girlfriend.

 

“I’ve been working on homework and projects this whole week, what did you expect?” Tzuyu snapped back, sipping her tea.

 

“I could give you a massage.” Sana suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

 

If there was one thing Sana is good at, it was massaging, but Tzuyu knew her all too well.

 

“No. You’d just end up groping me and then it’d turn into and then I will have forgotten all about my homework and not have enough time to do it, and it is the last thing on my list of assignment so I really want to just get it done and then relax the rest of the day.” Tzuyu said with a sigh, running her fingers through her silky hair.

 

“I promise I won’t. C’mon Chewy-ah as repayment for the tea.” Sana said tapping her knee against Tzuyu’s.

 

Tzuyu thought about it for a moment, she did need a break and if Sana started getting grabby, she could always lock her out of the room.

 

“Fine.” Tzuyu said as she placed her half drunken tea on the coffee table.

 

“Alright. Now, on your belly.” Sana demanded with a smug smile on her face along with the satisfaction of telling Tzuyu what to do, which always turned her on but she decided that now is not the time. Maybe later.

 

Tzuyu did as she was told and Sana started working her magic. Sana straddled the other girl and began to gently work her hands into Tzuyu’s back, kneading and smoothing her tense muscle, there were so many knots that made Sana a little concerned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter