3-D Valentine Special: Part III

TWICE - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiTzu (Myoui Mina + Chou Tzuyu)

 

The day that all single people dread had arrived. Valentine’s Day. The day where couples publicly express their love for one another with cards and presents. All very cute if you have a partner to share the day with, but not so fun if you are alone - no matter how happy you are single. That is how Tzuyu had always viewed Valentine’s Day, that was until her life changed. A year ago today, Tuesday 14th 2017, Tzuyu had bumped into an old, familiar face.

 

Tzuyu was running late for a big meeting, one of the big modeling agents wanted her to work on a shoot with him and she was going to be late, this is why she hated Valentine’s Day so much! Rushing out the subway train doors and onto the platform she literally ran into someone. Turning back in shock she put her hand down to help the fallen woman up.

 

"I am so sorry, I didn't even see you there!" Tzuyu frantically apologized, looking down at the shorter brunette, "is there anything I can do to...Mina? Myoui Mina?" Tzuyu said, realizing that the girl she had ran into was her former band mate

 

"Oh wow, Chou Tzuyu! What are you doing here? I thought you went back in Taiwan?" Mina said with that small sweet voice Tzuyu remembered.

 

"I decided to just stay and work here for now. Listen I really have to go I am late for a meeting, but please take my number and call me. I really want to continue this catch up."

 

That night the two had met up for a bite to eat. Tzuyu walked Mina home, when they reached Mina’s apartment complex, Tzuyu couldn't help but lean down and kiss the Japanese beauty; and like a fairytale everything had been sweet and romantic from then on.

 

That is what had led to this, Tzuyu stood in the kitchen in the apartment which she and Mina now shared, cooking a Valentines meal. She had picked to make spaghetti then she ordered a variety of sushi as both of them had been craving lately for some Japanese food. Mina was due home in about twenty minutes, with this in mind Tzuyu puts the dinner on low and rushes into the bedroom and changes into the ruby red top and dark blue skinny jeans she had bought earlier in the day. Once the tall brunette was happy with her appearance, she removed Mina's presents from their hiding place. She placed the red rose petals on the bed - spreading in them out in a heart shape, smiling she places a small blue box in the middle of the heart. She steps back and takes in the sight she has created.

 

"Chewy! I'm home!" Mina's sweet voice called out, Tzuyu quickly pulled the bedroom door shut and ran into the living room to greet the ballerina.

 

"Happy Valentine’s Day, baby," Mina whispered as she wrapped her arms around the taller girl.

 

"Happy Valentine’s Day too." Tzuyu replied before lightly kissing her lover.

 

"Now hang your coat up and take off your shoes. Do not enter the bedroom and take a seat at the table. Dinner will be served in about 3 minutes." Tzuyu ordered as she made her way back into the kitchen to get their meal. A few moments later, she reappeared in the living/dining room holding a tray with two plates filled with spaghetti and a plate filled with 20 pieces of sushi varieties on it.

 

"Sushi and spaghetti for dinner so you won’t be needing your beloved ketchup anymore." Tzuyu teasingly said as she placed the plates on the table and put the tray on the side.

 

"Dig-in."

 

The two ate their food, making light conversation about their days; Mina recalled about the class she taught, getting frustrated as she told Tzuyu about one of her students, Tzuyu however just laughed at her girlfriend's frustration. Mina was a ballet instructor, by the way.

 

They sat at the table long after the food was finished, just talking and laughing. Recalling memories of the past year and falling in love all over again. Slowly, Tzuyu stood and took Mina’s hand, smiling she lead the shorter girl towards the bedroom.

 

"Close your eyes, baby." Tzuyu gently said.

 

Mina did as she was told then Tzuyu quietly opened the door and lead Mina inside until they reached at the bottom of the bed. Tzuyu stood beside her girlfriend to see her full reaction.

 

"Alright, baby. Open them." Tzuyu whispered.

 

Mina slowly opened her eyes and gasped at the sight in front of her. Candles lit everywhere, with rose petals lying in a heart shape on the bed, with a small purple box in the center of the heart. Mina shifted her gaze from the bed to Tzuyu and beamed widely, showing her signature gummy smile.

 

"This is perfect baby. Everything looks so amazing." She said, tears starting to fill her eyes.

 

"Well it's not quite over yet, open the present darling." Tzuyu urged, smiling.

 

Giggling with excitement, Mina leaned gently over the petals and picked up the box; without looking back at her girlfriend, she slowly opened it, and much to her disappointment the box was empty. Her face instantly turned into a frown as she turned back to Tzuyu, who is now down on one knee with a small silver ring in between her two fingers.

 

"Myoui Mina, ever since that day we met again, I knew that you’d touch my life in ways nobody has ever done before. You turned my life into pure bliss. You are perfectly wonderful and all I want is to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" She said, staring lovingly at Mina’s teary eyes, her hand trembling because of nervousness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter