SaiDa - Batch 1

TWICE - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Mention of and related stuff.

 

 

 

Minatozaki Sana + Kim Dahyun

Requested by sungrin14

 

 

"I like us better when we're waaaaasted!" Nayeon sang completely off key, stumbling on a sidewalk outside of a club. Dahyun couldn't stop giggling at her drunken unnie, equally as drunk herself, as they waited for their rides to come.

 

Jihyo just shook her head at them bemused, her and Jeongyeon not nearly as wasted as the pair. The four girls had chosen to go out this evening while on break from college during the summer, and Nayeon convinced Dahyun that tequila shots were a good idea. Jihyo couldn't wait for Sana to get her hands on Nayeon when she found out she got her lover wasted.

 

"Sana is going to kill Nayeon." Jeongyeon chuckled quietly to Jihyo, arm circling around the latter’s shoulders. Jihyo laughed lightly with her, looking at the girls as they now, completely wasted, debated the lyrics of the song, Wasted. Oh, the irony.

 

"I cannot wait to see." Jihyo said smiling, knowing Sana was incredibly protective of her girl, and would probably chew Nayeon a new .

 

Normally, if Dahyun was to be getting so intoxicated, Sana would be nearby to watch her, and possibly her too. But Sana and Momo were both working late this evening and had to drive into the city to find their friends and significant others. Sana was freelancing with a modeling agency in the city, trying to break into the world of modeling and acting, while Momo was busy teaching classes as a dance instructor at her own dance workshop. They were bummed they couldn't make it out but wanted their girlfriends to go have some fun, trusting Jihyo and Jeongyeon would make sure the troublesome duo would not do something too reckless that evening.

 

"You think she'll kill Nayeon now or wait until she's hungover, and make it that much more painful?" Jeongyeon asked, eyes twinkling, knowing that the Minatozaki lady could be incredibly formidable.

 

"Oh, I think tomorrow. Plus, the best part is when Dahyun sees her, that's when it will get interesting." Jihyo said, smirking deviously while Jeongyeon looked confused.

 

"Why? What would Dahyun do?"

 

"Just wait and see. It's hilarious." Jihyo said, having very fond memories of drunken Dahyun in her mind.

 

One of the things Sana had gotten right about Dahyun from the beginning was the fact that Dahyun was ‘shy on the streets, but y in the sheets’. Sana should have added a disclaimer to her statement, saying, ‘unless alcohol is involved, in which case she will be y on the streets too’. And boy, did Dahyun look y tonight.

 

Jihyo and Jeongyeon continued to watch the girls as Nayeon proclaimed they needed to take selfies. Nayeon was sporting a tight, dark blue halter dress, her hair extensions long and wavy. Dahyun looked equally as stunning in a black dress with thick straps, emphasizing her curves and cute physique, but also exposing her back and having pieces cut out of the sides to show off her flat stomach. Dahyun looked really mature and pretty as she and Nayeon made duck faces in her phone, the girls laughing at the obnoxious photos.

 

"OH, my god Dahyun, this is perfect! Instagraaaaam!"

 

"Nooo Nayeonnie, I look so weird!" Dahyun said with a pout as Nayeon excitedly tapped away on her phone, trying to snag it from the girl.

 

"Nuh-uh! Sana is going to flip her cookies when she sees you in this dress!" Nayeon exclaimed, posting the picture in the process. She then suddenly paused, looking very confused.

 

"Did I just say flip her cookies?" She wondered out loud, making Dahyun lean over and start cackling,

Jihyo and Jeongyeon just smiled at the pair.

 

It wasn't long before a black Mercedes convertible parked across the street with the top down, Sana exiting the vehicle in a white silk blouse and black pencil skirt. She waited for another Mercedes, silver with four doors, to park behind her, Momo exiting the vehicle.

 

Sana waved to Jihyo and Jeongyeon, noticing her girlfriend was laughing like a loon with her unnie. Momo strode towards her as they crossed the street.

 

"They're plastered." Momo said, before making it halfway across the street, looking on as Nayeon kept holding her phone away from a whining Dahyun.

 

"You know I plan to kill Nayeon tomorrow, right?" Sana asked, more amused than annoyed. Momo chuckled.

 

"How about I let you wake her up super early, and you spare her life?" Momo returned with a grin and Sana faced her with a mischievous twinkling eyes.

 

"I can settle for that."

 

They made their way to the opposite curb. They went over to Jihyo and Jeongyeon first, waiting until the drunk girls noticed them on their own accord.

 

"Thanks for letting Nayeon get her faced Jihyo." Sana said, making Jihyo laugh a little.

 

"Well, it's funny watching drunk Dahyun around a sober you." Jihyo replied.

 

Sana shook her head while Momo and Jeongyeon shared a look.

 

"Okay Jihyo, what's the big deal with Dahyun being drunk?"

 

Before Jihyo could reply, Dahyun’s voice sounded out rather loudly.

 

"Baby!" The shorter girl cooed, making Nayeon turn to see where she was looking, waving drunkenly at the group.

 

Sana blushed, knowing exactly where this was headed, she walked over to her inebriated girlfriend before she stumbled to her.

 

"Dahyun becomes the anti-Dahyun when drunk. Just wait till she starts groping Sana." Jihyo said to the other girls, making them smile and laugh out loud. The group knew how shy and private Dahyun generally was about her life.

 

Sana was barely to Dahyun when the girl grabbed her face and pulled her in for a somewhat sloppy kiss, Dahyun moaned as her tongue parted Sana's lips. Sana grabbed her waist and let her girlfriend kiss her before Nayeon started cheering and fist bumping. Everyone on the street started watching the two hot girls make out on the sidewalk.

 

Sana gently grabbed Dahyun's wrists, tugged them down and pulled back slightly, her face blushing. Normally, Sana was the one making Dahyun blush in public, but when drunk Dahyun came to play, the girl could not take her hands off the Japanese.

 

Dahyun pouted, her cute chinky eyes full of sadness at not being able to continue.

 

"Hi baby." Sana said quietly, trying to tread slowly.

 

"Hellooooo baby!" Nayeon said next to them as she fist bumped and laughed at her own joke. The pair forgot that she was there momentarily.

 

"Are you the one who got her this way Nayeon unnie?" Sana asked pointedly, making Nayeon's face freeze as she realized she was in trouble. Dahyun wrapped her arms over Sana's shoulders, only a few inches shorter than the Japanese girl as they were both wearing heels that night.

 

"We did tequila shots." Dahyun said while chuckling into Sana's ear and leaning on her. The taller girl wrapped her arms around Dahyun’s waist to keep her steady and upright.

 

"Tequila? Nayeon! Don't you remember what happened last summer?" Sana said, glaring at the oldest girl, the JYPnation Incident of '16 to remain under lock and key till the day they died’. Nayeon looked surprised, but then she started laughing hysterically, remembering when a drunk her, along with a drunk Jihyo, had to help Jeongyeon and Mina sneak a drunk Dahyun out of a JYPnation concert event. They almost got caught and sent to jail because of that.

 

Dahyun whined slightly in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter