MiNayeon

TWICE - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV:

 

After I joined the survival show, Sixteen, I was casted as one of the members of a girl group named Twice. Throughout the show, Mina and I ended up developing feelings for one another. After Twice’s debut, unknown to the media and the public besides a few, the two of us started dating. We’ve been dating for more than a year now and going strong although it had been the decision of our managers to keep our relationship a secret, much to my hatred.

 

Most of the time, we keep the PDA to a minimal but there is a growing number of fans who ship us and even called our tandem “MinaYeon”. While neither of us confirmed or denied being in a relationship, Jeongyeon, Momo and I enjoy to tease Mina and our managers sometimes by stirring up trouble in the rumour mill by showing our playful and flirty banter, it’s almost cruel of us but we love the chaos it is causing. There are plenty of rumours going around, one of which is that all four of us dating and photoshopped pictures circulating in the online world of us being intimate with each other, along with a few photoshoots to go along with those rumours.

 

The best part of it is the fact that only close family and friends actually know Mina and I’s uality, which in turn creates more ruckus as people fight over we are straight or not. Our managers worked over time to keep the relationship behind the shadows especially as they were still trying to avoid the backlash Jeongyeon and Momo got when they announced on Instagram that they were officially a couple.

 

Currently, we are at Jihyo’s birthday party which of course is full of paparazzi wanting to get photos of everyone and interview as many celebrities as possible. Mina and I are talking to one interviewer from KBS while Jeongyeon and Momo are standing nearby doing an interview or a vlive broadcast or something.

 

“I’m here at Park Jihyo’s 21st birthday with Im Nayeon and Myoui Mina, co-members and close personal friends with Jihyo.” The interviewer started.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” We greeted.

 

“I have a few questions for our two ladies here and I’m sure everybody is curious to hear what you have to say about the rumours that Nayeon dated Twice’s dancing machine, Momo, current girlfriend of Jeongyeon? While Jeongyeon and Mina dated? There are also rumours that the four of you dated at one point.”

 

I looked at Mina and chuckled, this was one of my favorite rumours flying around and it was right after the rumour that I cheated on Mina with Momo while Mina was also cheating on me with Jeongyeon and Momo. It was kinda ed up I know but it was really hilarious.

 

“Those rumours about us are completely false, Momo and Jeongyeon have been in a perfectly happy and healthy relationship for a long time now, and honestly, the four of us would appreciate if the press would stop meddling in our love lives, especially JeongMo’s.” Mina answered.

 

“Yeah, I mean if I had dated Momo back then Jeongyeon would have made sure I wasn’t standing here right now. As for her and Mina dating, if they had, JYPE wouldn’t have survived the blood bath it would have caused. Jeongyeon and I would have literally obliterated each other.” I added while laughing when Mina lightly slapped my arm and shook her head with a smile.

 

“What? Why do you say that?” The interviewer asked pushing the microphone into my face.

 

“She was just kidding. Don’t mind her.”

 

Mina answered trying to stop me from stirring the rumour pot, I looked over her and pouted but she continued to smirk and slightly shake her head.

 

“Yeah, that or Jeongyeon being so overprotective over the people she loves, and Korea, not being the most accepting of places, she would have ended up cutting a few people for even thinking about insulting someone she loves. It is actually really cute, she may act like this tough girl crush from Twi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter