OO9| Weird Sungyeol

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 009
Weird Sungyeol
 

Ye Seul and Sunggyu finally arrived at the school infirmary, the room was empty, it seems like the nurse was went out for some works. The older boy walked toward the table and picked the absent book while Ye Seul stood awkwardly near the door.

Sunggyu spun around then raised an eyebrow. “What are you doing there ? Come here, I will search some medicine for you,” he motioned the girl to follow him.

Following as he told, Ye Seul walked toward him and wait for him patiently while her eyes wandering around the room as it was the interesting to do. Suddenly someone come in, it turned out to be a student from grade 2. To her surprise, it was someone she knew, Lee Chanhee aka Chunji, her crush.

“Oh! It’s you the clumsy girl! Ye Seul, what are you doing here ? Are you sick ?” He asked with his usual breathtaking smile.

The younger girl trying to hide her blushing cheeks though it’s useless since Chunji wouldn’t realized it since he’s a bit too dense. “C-Chunji sunbae!” She managed to greet him with her soft voice.

Sunggyu turned around to see Ye Seul talking with another boy as her cheeks turned into soft pink. Slowly, a smile crept onto his face. He figures about something. He cleared his throat purposely to get the two people attention. Ye Seul quicky turned toward Sunggyu as Chunji did too.

“Oh, Chunji-ah, what are you doing here ? Aren’t you suposed to be in class right now ?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

The younger boy flashed a grin as he held a peace sign. “Woah. Calm down there. I’m here because Mrs. Jang told me to check the infirmary if there are people need her help because she’s busy right now,” he explained casually. “But it seems like you’re here so It’s all right now.”

Sunggyu nodded his head with a smile. “Well, I have to go back to my class now. Mr. Kang won’t be happy if I leave his Math class too long. See you later, Sunggyu-ah!” The older boy nodded in response.

Before Chunji could walk off from the room, he stopped right in front of Ye Seul. He sent another breathtaking smile to her, which made her heart flutters. “Get well soon, Ye Seul-ah. See you later!” He said while ruffled her hair.

With that he disappeared from there. Ye Seul touch her hair with a smile as her heart beat rapidly.

“Do you like him ?” Sunggyu asked all of a sudden.

Ye Seul quickly turned around with a wide eyes. She stares at her sunbae that now looking at her with his usual friendly smile. “W-What do you mean ? I-I’m not! Believe me, sunbae!”

Seeing her reaction earn another smile from him. “Aigoo. Song Ye Seul, your answer says it all. Also the way you smile and blush when he’s around explained that you’re in love with him,” he shook his head as he got back to search the medicine for Ye Seul.

Silence. Ye Seul don’t know what to say nor answer his statement. She actually couldn’t say that she wasn’t in love with Chunji because she really did feel this warm and fuzzy feelings every time she saw him. Ye Seul herself still don’t know if that feelings were really what people call love or this is just the feeling of admired.

Finally Sunggyu turned his back with some medicine on his hand. He gave her a warm smile. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t tell anyone about this including Sungyeol,” he stated.

Ye Seul felt a bit relief because if Sungyeol knew about this. He would be all day and she don’t want it to happen.

“Here, drink this. After this, take a peaceful sleep. I will report to your classroom that you’re resting in the infirmary.” Sunggyu pushed the medicine on her palm then patter her head softly, strangely Ye Seul didn’t feel uncomfortable with his sudden touch. Sunggyu then walked off toward the door with some files on his hand. Before he went off, he turned his head to say something.

“I hope you get better soon, Ye Seul-ah,” he said with a smile then walked away.

Ye Seul hold the medicine tightly. She felt strange yet happy at the same time to have someone take care of her. Having Sunggyu take a good care of her made her heart warm. It feels like he’s like her older brother and it feels really nice.

With a smile, she went to get a glass of water to drink the medicine as she could feel her headache again.

After sleeping for a bout two hours, Ye Seul finally opened her eyes. To her surprise the first thing she see was Lee Sungyeol, that evil guy. She slowly got up from her position as she tried to get a better view. It turned out to be that Sungyeol was really there, standing with his usual annoying face as he put his hand on his pocket. He is not alone though, there are Minhee and Sungjong with him.

“Oh, she’s awake,” Sungjong thought aloud.

“Ye Seul-ah, are you feeling better now ?” Minhee asked in concern.

Ye Seul nodded her head with a small smile.

Both Minhee and Sungjong nudge the tall boy to also says something. Sungyeol turned toward them with a glare and scoffed while they’re just replied with a look.

“She’s awake now, I thought you want to say something to her,” Sungjong mumbled.

Sungyeol clucked his tongue then closed his eyes for awhile then opened them again. He stared at Ye Seul that now looking at him with her big doe eyes. He scoffed. “Aish! I heard that you got sick because of yesterday. Only a pabo would walk in heavy rain without umbrella!”

Ye Seul lowered her head with a pout. There, she got scolded again for something that not her fault. After all, it’s partly his fault for shoo her from his home when the rain was pouring heavily.

“Ehm. What his mean that you actually should told him before to walk you home. He wouldn’t mind at all,” Minhee said or to be exact translating the meaning of his harsh words.

Ye Seul head shot up as her eyes widened in surprise. She let out a soft gasped. Is that really what Sungyeol wants to say ? It’s not something that Minhee made up, right ?

Sungyeol ruffled his hair as he not deny what Minhee had just said because it’s the fact. That’s actually what he means. “Aish! Now look at you, you look so sick and pale. What a pabo!”

“And this time, he actually want to ask if you’re feeling better now or not,” Sungjong rolled his eyes then shook his head. “Seriously, hyung. Do we have to translate everything what you said ? Just say that you’re worried about her directly to her without those harsh words. Aish.”

Ye Seul cheeks grew warmer as her heart started to beat uncontrolable. Is Sungyeol sunbae really worried about her ?

Sungyeol frowned at the younger boy’s comment. Minhee tugged Sungjong’s sweater as the boy turned to her. “Let’s get out now.” She mouthed as they quietly went out from the infirmary.

Awkward. Sungyeol rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing what to say while Ye Seul playing with her fingers nervously. The older boy cough to get her attention. Ye Seul look up to see Sungyeol looked at her with unreadable expression.

“After school.. I will walk you home.”

With that, he quickly walked off from the room. Little did he know, Ye Seul could see his ears turned reddened. The girl doesn’t know the reason behind it. She never saw Sungyeol get all shy and embarassed. It’s a new thing for her.


Ice Cream says
Hello!
I'm so sorry for not updating this story for a really long time >.<
I hope you like this chapter though
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)