OO2| The Secret

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 002
The Secret
 

Ye Seul ran toward the school gate, didn't want to be late. It’s all because her alarm off, she woke up late than usual. She let out a relief sigh as she came in school in time but unfortunately she tripped over a small rock. She winced in pain, suddenly a sky blue handkerchief appear in front of her face. She blinked and looked up to see who the owner of the handkerchief. She gasped when she found Lee Sungyeol looking down to her with a smile.

"Are you okay ?" He asked with his usual calm and friendly tone.

Ye Seul blinked twice then nodded her head slowly as she took the handkerchief from his hand and got up. "Thank you, sunbae." She bowed.

Sungyeol gave her a warm smile. "No problem. Be careful next time." He advised and walked off to his class left the speechless Ye Seul.

She looked at her bruised arm and gasped when she saw the blood. "Omona! I never thought it would be like this." She panicked then quickly covered her wound with his handkerchief. With that she walked off to her class with many thought on her mind. *I should wash this and give it to him tomorrow.*

Ye Seul really admire Sungyeol for his friendly and helpful attitude and he had many friends which made Ye Seul really wants to be like him.

The bell rang which mean it finally break time that students really waited but not for Ye Seul. As usual she stays in her class, alone. She let out a small sigh as she wandering around her class, she felt bored and decided to go out from the class. Just then she remembered the roof she visit yesterday, it's really peaceful there. She came to there without thinking about the rules and Sungjong's warn yesterday.

She opened the door and peeked if there's Sungjong or not, when she didn't saw Sungjong she come in with a smile. She looked at the blue sky while closed her eyes, it's really peaceful. Just then she heard the door slammed opened that made her jump in surprise. She looked to the door and found Sungyeol, with messy uniform. He took off the jacket and blazer, he only wear the shirt with the tie loosen. She wondered why the student council president who always wore the tidy uniform became like this and he didn't wear his usual glasses he used. She admitted that he looks kind of more handsome than usual.

Before she could greet him, he scoffed. "Gezz. This uniform really annoying and hot!" He complained not with his usual calm tone but with irritated tone.

"Oh! Also that bald old man is really annoying. He really relied on me to do all those works. What an useless principal!" He insulted then threw his jacket and blazer to the ground.

Ye Seul's eye widened in disbelief and shocked, he never saw him talk really harsh and moreover insulted the principal. She covered , where did the kind and nice Lee Sungyeol she met this morning go ?

Sungyeol ruffled his hair with a sigh then turned around, his eyes widened when he saw the girl she met this morning looking at him slightly in fear. He gave a cold glare toward her which instantly made her flinched. "What are you doing here ?" He asked coldly.

Ye Seul bowed for several times. "I'm sorry, sunbae-nim. I'll go." She apologized softly then walked toward the door but Sungyeol stopped her and yelled, "YOU!" She jump in shock, her body was shaking because oh his sudden shout.

Ye Seul's heart beating really fast, she gulped as she not too brave to look at his fiercely gaze toward her. She stepped back a little while he quickly walked faster toward her until her back met with the cold wall. He slammed his two hands on the wall beside her head, to stop her from running away. She closed her eyes afraid with his gaze and waiting him to tell something.

"So your name is Song Ye Seul ?" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow as he looked at the nametag on her tidy uniform.

She opened her eyes and nodded her head slowly as her gaze met with his fierce gaze. "Don't you dare to spill out my secret to everyone in school! Or else.." He stopped and looking at her scared expression. "I'll kill you." He finished his words with an evil smirk.

Ye Seul's face become pale, she suddenly feel hard to breathing, she lowered her head and trying to hold back her tears. Sungyeol smirked, satisfied with her reaction, he didn't meant what he said before, no way he would kill someone. Sungyeol turned around and walked toward the door, he reached for the doorknob and opened the door, before he went out he spoke. "So Ye Seul ? I'll remember that."

After Sungyeol left, Ye Seul sank down on the dirty and cold ground. Her tears can't stop falling from her eyes, she really feel scared until now then she looked at the closed door. *He is not serious, isn't he ?*


Ice Cream says
I made yeol is evil here :/
sorry i can't update fast, my shool has starts and i get many homeworks ><
hope you like this chapter! until next time, bai bai <3
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)