OO1| His Confusing Words

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 001
His Confusing Words
 

Ye Seul stared at the board filled with many things she couldn’t understand, Mr. Kang –their history teacher- kept blabbering without realized that some of students already sleeps. Ye Seul let out a small yawn as she glanced at the clock that hanging on the wall. Just then the bell rang and instantly made the students excited to go away from the boring subject.

“We’ll continue next week.” With that the students ran out from class before Mr. Kang could, he just shook his head, already used with things like this.

The girl who sat beside her tapped her shoulder. “Wanna join me and my friends in canteen ?” She offered casually but of course Ye Seul would reject it, “Thank you but I have something to do.” She smiled weakly while the girl just shrugged and left her in the class alone.

Ye Seul stared at the empty class with a sigh, she always like this, being alone in break time, that’s why she kind of dislikes it when the break time near. She got up from her seat and walked out from her empty class, usually she would just stay there until the break time finish but this time she just want to feel the fresh air. “I really need to find someone that I can talk to freely here.” She mumbled quietly.

She walked through the corridors, don’t know where to go. She kept walking until someone call out her name. “Song Ye Seul!” He called loud enough for her to hear him.

Ye Seul stopped in confusion then turned around as she found L.Joe –the popular boy in the school- smiling to her. He walked toward her while some girl squeals over his looks while he just smirked to them which made them squeals louder than before. “Alone again ? Let’s go to canteen with me.” He offered.

She shook her head weakly and gave a small smile. “Sorry Byunghun oppa. I can’t, I’m not in the mood to eat.” She said with apologetic smile.

L.Joe let out a small chuckle as he ruffled her hair softly made her a little surprise. “Aigoo.. You always reject my offer, I never saw you in canteen. You should accept my offer next time, see you later Ye Seul-ah!” He waved and walked toward the canteen but he stopped then turned around.

“Oh! Call me L.Joe, it’s easier.” He grinned then walked off.

Ye Seul just smiled to him then sigh, she continued walked without somewhere to go until she stopped in front the door to the roof. She didn’t realized when she went to the upper floor then she remember about school rules that students are not allow to come to the roof but she just shrugged and open the door. She walked and stopped in the middle, she look up at the blue sky as a soft smile crept onto her face.

“Why I’m not confident enough to talk to new people ? If I keep act like this, I will have no friends until I graduate. That’s so embarrassing.” She face palmed herself as she let out a sigh.

Just then she suddenly heard the door behind her opened. She quickly turned round, scared if teacher found out she broke the rules. To her surprise, it was actually the diva Sungjong. She always saw him with the Student Council President, Lee Sungyeol. She’s wondering why he’s here.

Sungjong closed the door behind him and tuned around, he little bit surprised when found there’s another people there beside him. He looked at the girl from head to toe as the girl kept lowering her head. “Who ar- Ah! You’re the girl that L.Joe always ask to go with him to canteen or wherever, right ?” He asked.

“Are you his girlfriend ?” He sudden question made Ye Seul widened her eyes.

NO!” She blurted out but quickly covered realized how loud her voice before.

Sungjong raised an eyebrow while looking at her slightly puzzled. “Then you’re his friend ?” He asked again.

Ye Seul looked at him then she thought for awhile, she actually don’t know what L.Joe to her. A friend ? But she never heard him asked her to be friends with him. L.Joe is her neighbor since they still in elementary school but she never really think him as her friend even though he always talked to her. Then she shook her head weakly. “I don’t know.” She answered vaguely.

Sungjong looked at her weirdly. “That’s weird.” Then he quickly shrugged. “But that’s not important. Oh! What are you doing here ? You do know that there are rules that students are not allowed to come to the roof, right ?” He raised an eyebrow.

Ye Seul froze, her face suddenly become pale. *What if he tells to the teacher ? That means I would get trouble. Please don’t let that happen.* She begged in her mind.

Sungjong suddenly burst in laughter. “Aigoo.. Don’t be scared. I’m not going to tell to teacher since I also like to come here.” He shook his head with a smile. “Look at your face, you’re so pale.” He chuckle a little.

She touched her cheeks then quickly bowed to him for several times. “I have to go. Thank you for not report me to teacher, sunbae.” She said and quickly ran toward the door, she really needs to get out from this place. Before she get out, he called her again.

“Oh, I think you shouldn’t come to here anymore, well it’s up to you. But maybe you can see something you didn’t want to see since he really likes to come here in break time or spare time.” He warn with a smile, Ye Seul quickly open the door and walked out from there left Sungjong alone.

Sungjong smiled then put his hand on his pocket casually. “I don’t think she will follow what I said.”


Ice Cream says
Woaah.. Thank you for subscribe my story! ><
Here's the first chapter! Boring, eh ? Sungyeol will come out in next chapter~
Hope you like the first chapter! ^^
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)