OO4| Her First Crush

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 004
Her First Crush
 

Where are you ?!” Ye Seul closed her eyes as she listening Sungyeol scolded her through her phone. She ran toward the gate as fast as she can do. She ran toward her locker which earn weird look from the students. She took her books and quickly closed it.

“I’m sorry, I woke up late this morning. Someone turned off my alarm.” She apologized as she got scolded by the angry Sungyeol again. She nodded her head. “Yes, I’ll be there.” She hurriedly walked toward the student council president’s office. She quickly bowed to the angry Sungyeol who sat in his chair with annoyed look.

“Yah, next time don’t be late.” He said and walked toward her. He placed stack of paper on the table which made Ye Seul blinked in confusion. “Here. Finish all of them in one day.” He demanded and walked back toward his seat to continue his works.

Ye Seul sat in the couch and took one of the papers then read it. “But, isn’t this your job to do this ?” She asked while looking at Sungyeol.

“I already had so many things to do. So, since you’re my assistant you have to help me finish all those works.” He casually said without looking at her.

Ye Seul just nodded her head and began her works, without asking anymore question since she scared made him feel annoyed and mad at her. Just then the bell rang mean the fist class has started, she let out a relief sigh and got up from her seat. “Uhm.. Sunbae-nim.. I have to go.”

“Ehm.. Just come back here in the break time.” He replied still focusing on his works.

“Oh, don’t forget to buy me a coffee later.” He ordered.

Ye Seul nodded her head and quickly went out from that scary place for her. *Fiuuh.. I need to be more careful in talking with him.* She sighed and walked off to her class.

Just like what Sungyeol said, Ye Seul comeback to his office. Ye Seul opened the door a little and peeked to see Sungyeol sat in his chair, focusing on his works. She walked in and greeted him. “Hello sunbae-nim.”

Sungyeol look up from his works and looked at her expressionless. “Where’s my coffee ?” He asked.

Ye Seul widened her eyes in shock, totally forgot about the coffee. She gulped as she warily looking to him. “I’m sorry, I forgot about it.” She apologized in weak voice.

Sungyeol slammed his hand on the table made her jumped in surprise. “BUY ME THE COFFEE NOW!” He demanded.

Ye Seul quickly nodded her head and went out the office slightly in fear. Sungyeol smirked in amusement, totally enjoying looking at the scared Ye Seul while she really hates it when Sungyeol scolded or shouted at her, it really made her scared.

She ran in corridor toward the drink machine to get the coffee for Sungyeol. Just then she bumped into someone causing her to fell on the ground. She winced in pain as she rubbed her sore knees. Suddenly a hand appeared in front of her, she look up to see a boy smiled to her. She gladly took his hand and got up. “Thank you.” She mumbled in soft voice.

The boy flashed a breathtaking smile that made Ye Seul’s heart beating fast. “No problem. I’m sorry about before, I’m too busy looking on my phone until I bumped into you.” He apologized still with that smile.

“I-It’s okay. Me too, I shouldn’t running in corridor.” She stuttered

His hand reached for Ye Seul’s cheek. Ye Seul’s heart beating really fast as he brushed Ye Seul’s cheek which made Ye Seul closed an eye. “W- What are you doing ?” She asked totally surprise with his action.

He wiped the grey stain on her face that come from her biology project she did before, she forgot to cleaned herself because she’s too busy thinking about Sungyeol would be angry if she’s late. “There. All clean.” He said with a smile.

“T- Thank you.” She lowered her head as her cheeks reddened.

He patted her head and chuckled. “Be careful next time.” Just then he walked off left the speechless Ye Seul. Ye Seul touched her burning cheeks as she kept looking at the boy’s back. *What was that before ?* She thought still trying to control her heart beat.

Her lips formed into a happy smile while touching her cheeks, remember about the boy she met before. Then she suddenly remembered about something, she slapped her forehead lightly. “Ah! The coffee!” She quickly ran don’t want to get scolded again by Sungyeol.


Ice Cream says
yay! i can update this story today since today is weekend :D
can you guess who is her first crush ? kekeke x3
hope you like this chapter! until next time, bai bai <3
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)