OO3| Starting Today You're My Assistant

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 003
Starting Today You're My Assistant
 

Ye Seul stepped in her school slowly, she looked to the right and left to makes sure there’s no sign of Sungyeol. She really regretted didn’t listen what Sungjong said before, actually she wants to move school but she didn’t know how to tell it to her parents if they ask the reason. Quietly, she walked toward her locker to get her books. She let out a relief sigh as she felt safe because there’s no Sungyeol. Just then the vice president’s voice sounded through the speakers in the corridors and class.

“Song Ye Seul, 1-A. Student council president wants you to come to the office.” Ye Seul widened her eyes as her face become paler. She closed her locker slowly as some students looked at her then whispering.

 

“Why she get called by Sungyeol sunbae ?”  “I bet she cause a problem!” 
“Hey! Isn’t she the girl that always alone ? What problem she cause ?”  “Nah.. Maybe he just wants to talk something important.”
 

Ye Seul closed her eyes tightly then shook her head. “No! Actually, Sungyeol sunbae is..” Before she could continue her words, someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around and widened her eyes in horror, the person she have been avoided since yesterday is in front of her, grasping her wrist a bit firmly.

Sungyeol gave the other students including Ye Seul a warm smile that he usually do. “She’s didn’t do anything wrong. I just wanted to talk something important with her. Sorry, for disturbing your morning.” He walked off toward the student council office, still grasping her wrist.

She closed her eyes tightly as her hear beating really fast. *He will kill me.*

They went in the office as he pushed her harshly to the couch. He looked at her with his icy glare which made Ye Seul become more scared. “YOU!” His sudden shout made her jump.

“I told you to not tell what happen yesterday to everyone! Are you deaf ?!” He shouted angrily as he sat at his chair with a sigh, trying to control his temper.

Ye Seul worriedly looked at him. “B-But, I’m not.. tell it to.. everyone.” She stuttered.

Sungyeol slammed his hands to the table hardly made a loud sound. She jumped in shock as she closed her eyes tightly. She never got yelled or shouted by someone. “Don’t lie! You’re about to tell it to everyone before.” He gritted his teeth as she let out a sigh. He got up and walked toward the scared Ye Seul, he actually really enjoy this moment. He smirked and opened his mouth to scolds her again.

“Yah! Be nice to girls. Look, you made her cry.” A girl hit his head with a book from his behind.

Without see who was the girl is, he already know it. He closed his eyes to control his temper as he turned around, glared toward the beautiful girl in front of her who smirked to him. “Kim. Minhee. Don’t you know it’s hurts ?” He gritted his teeth.

The girl who named Minhee shook her head casually. “I don’t know. Is that hurt ? Sorry.” She said with i-don’t-care look which made him become more furious. “Just go back to your works.”

Minhee walked past him and sat beside Ye Seul who still crying. “Are you okay ?” She asked in friendly tone as Ye Seul slowly looked at her and nodded. Sungyeol ruffled his hair with a sigh then walked toward his chair. He watched the two girls in front of him in annoyed.

“You shouldn’t yell at her like that. If you really didn’t want everyone in school knows about your real self.” Minhee gave him a glare which Sungyeol just casually shrugged.

“I’m just having fun bullying her.” He grinned as Minhee rolled her eyes.

Ye Seul who heard it thought, *He’s so mean.*

“Hyung, you’re really a pure devil.” Someone clapped his hands from the door, everyone looked at the voice come from. Sungjong was leaning on the wall with an amused look. He walked toward them and his gaze shifted to Ye Seul who also looking at him. He smiled to her, “I already warned you but you didn’t listen to me.” He shrugged.

Ye Seul tilted her head. *So, the meaning of his words is this ?*

“Lee Sungjong! I told you to finish your works. Why are you here ?” Minhee shouted to him which made the younger boy smiled nervously to her.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “Aniyo, noona. I’m just taking a rest.” He made a lame excuse which earn a glare from Minhee.

Minhee tweak his ear as she dragged him toward the other room while Sungjong whining to ask her let go of her hand. “Noona~! It’s hurts.”

Ye Seul blinked after looking at them then tilted her head. Just then she remembered about Sungyeol, she warily glanced toward him who looked at her expressionless. He stood up and walked toward her with the same looks as she kept looking at him in fear. He stopped in front of her and bent down as his face closer to her. “Starting today you’re my assistant.” He smirked.

Ye Seul blinked twice in confusion and gulped. *Assistant ?!*


Ice Cream says
yay! i can update this story today since today is weekend :D
yeol is really a pure devil :/ sorry for a short chapter><
hope you like this chapter! until next time, bai bai <3
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)