O1O| Alone with Sungyeol

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 010
Alone with Sungyeol
 

The bell rang, sign that it’s time to go home and for students that still have club to stay in school. After having a good sleep, Ye Seul finally get off from the bed in infirmary –feeling a little bit healthier. She walked down on the crowded corridor with her head lowered. She tries her best to not get shove by people.

“WATCH OUT!”

Ye Seul quickly looked up after someone shouted directly toward her, her eyes widened to found a soccer ball flying toward right on her face. She quickly close her eyes, waiting for the pain of being hit by a soccer ball. A few seconds passed and she don’t feel anything. The girl slowly opened her eyes to found a tall figure stood in front of her, blocking the ball with his back. Ye Seul let out a faint gasp, surprised after knowing who her savior.

There. Lee Sungyeol standing with his front facing Ye Seul. He stared at her for a long time. Ye Seul couldn’t read the meaning of his expression.

“I’m so sorry!” A boy ran toward the two people with a soccer ball in his hand.

Sungyeol turned his attention from Ye Seul to the boy. He let out a sigh. “It’s okay. But, remember, the rules in this school. Don’t play sport in the corridor.”

The boy nodded his head and quickly ran away.

Students starts to turned their attention away from Ye Seul and Sungyeol that now already walking toward school gate. When they finally out from the school, Sungyeol loosened his tie with a sigh. Ye Seul timidly glance toward him.

“T-Thank you for save me before, Sungyeol sunbae.” She muttered in small voice. However, Sungyeol could hear it well then nodded his head.

“Hm. Aish! I should have just punch that guy before, for broke the rules,” he mumbled. “but, I have to protect my igame too.” He continue.

Then, they walked in silence. Because Ye Seul afraid of Sungyeol, she doesn’t dare to say anything about his words and just lowered her head while bitting her lips. When will this guy leave her alone ? No. It’s not like Ye Seul hate him or anything. It’s juat that she feel nervous and awkward around Sungyeol especially this boy tend to snapped at her.

Suddenly, a hand placed above her jaw and lifted her head. Ye Seul found Sungyeol tilted his head with hisright hand still touching her jaw. The younger girl blinked her eyes twice in confusion, wondering what’s with the boy in front of her. If he is going to make fun of her again, she definitely will angry at him. Well, as if she is that brave to do that.

The poker face on Sungyeol broke into a small yet charming smile. “There. It’s better if you keep your head like this intead of just staring on the ground. Is staring at the ground that interesting ?”

“Oh. Let’s go. I promise to walk you home, right ?”

Ye Seul’s face slowly turned to hot pink while Sungyeol already walk ahead with both of his hand on his jacket’s pocket. The girl that still standing on her postion quickly come back to reality then shook her head. She then walked faster to catch up with the boy that walking too fast because of his long legs.

The girl stopped on her track while panting heavily. “S-Sungyeol sunbae, c-can you walk a little slower ?” She requested nervously.

Sungyeol’s tall figure stopped then turned around to found the girl that he is supposed to walk her home, stood a little too far away behing him while panting slowly. He walked toward the girl with a smirk on his face. “Well, blame your short legs for making you walk like a turtle.” He teased.

“I’m not a turtle!” Ye Seul replied slightly mad.

She turned her head to avoid eye contact with the boy in front of her. “Well, then you can leave the turtle alone and walk with that long legs of yours.” She mumbled.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow with an amused expression. “So, you can get angry too. I don’t know about it.”

Ye Seul glanced at him, she actually feel afraid right now. She don’t know what will happen with her if she keep continue to make him get angry. However, she still won’t give up. She can’t accept that he insulted her as a turtle.

“O-Of course, I can! I’m a human too.”

“This is how you look when you’re angry ?”

“Y-Yeah. Why ? Problem ?”

Okay, when Ye Seul annoyed she couldn’t keep shut. That’s why she can so freely talk back to Sungyeol. Now, she finally can control her emotion and she afraid that Sungyeol will snap at them. Instead of shouting at her, the boy laugh loudly which make the girl confused.

“Eh ? Sungyeol sunbae, why are you laughing ?”

“If that really how you look when you’re angry. You will never make people scared of you then. Because it looks..” Sungyeol didn’t get to finish his word because he let out a small laugh again.

The younger girl puffed her cheeks. Is he making fun of me ? IS he really think that I look funny when angry. Well, if you compare with how you’re angry, of course it’s different. Because you look like you can kill anyone when angry. She thought.

“Well, this is how I look when I angry. Laugh all you want if you think it’s funny. Hmph.” She muttered under her breath.

Sungyeol placed both of his hand on Ye Seul’s shoulder, he have to bend a little so he match her short height. He stared at her eyes with a small smile. Ye Seul surprised with how close their faces are, but she is more surprised with the next thing she hear.

“It’s looks cute.” He said.

“What ?”

“I’m laughing not because you look funny when angry, but because you look cute.”

That’s it. After hear Sungyeol’s words, her face reddened as her heart start to beat a little faster than it should be. Don’t know what to say, Ye Seul’s eyes trying to look somewhere else despite of how close Sungyeol’s face in front of her. Both of his hands cupped her reddened cheeks, which surprised the poor Ye Seul.

If people see them right now, they will think them as a couple.

“Your cheeks are so red and warm. Are you sick again ?” Sungyeol asked as she founda little concern in his voice.

He then quickly pulled her hand and walk again. “Let’s go to your home faster before your fever get worse.”

Heart, why are you beating like crazy ? And why this feeling different when I’m with Chunji oppa ? Moreover, what’s happen with Sungyeol sunbae ? His atittude so different from usual, did he do this just because feel bad because he is the reason why I got sick ?


x-utalicious says
Hello!
I'm so sorry for not updating this story for a really long time >.<
thank you for waiting this chapter c:
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)
asdhfh; yeol choding surprising every members <3