O11| Back to Normal

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 011
Back to Normal
 

“Sungyeol, don’t you think almost all year 2 are suggesting such ridicolous idea for the upcoming school festival ?” Minhee informed as she offered the papers to the boy.

Woohyun took one of the paper then read it out loud. “Photoshot only for girls, Sumo with girl only,”

The girl nodded her head the glanced at Sungyeol with annoyed look. “See ? I bet it’s the boys’ idea. So stupid and gross.”

“Why ? It’s interesting.” Hoya commented while Woohyun respond it with a grin.

Minhee rolled her eyes at the two boys then turned to Sungyeol that keep silent since before. Sungyeol take out his glasses then rubbed his tired eyes, the council works become more busy since they’re preparing for the upcoming event next month.

“We’ll go to every class and inform them about the suggestion.” Sungyeol said tiredly.

“I’ll deal with year 1 then,” Sungjong and Minhee raised their hands.

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo agreed to deal with year three while Hoya choose to not go. And that means Myungsoo and Sungyeol have to deal with year 2 and their silly ideas.

“Let’s do it tomorrow then, since there will be a teachers’ meeting around 9 till 10 AM.” Myungsoo looked at the schedule.

‘KLIK’

The door quietly open, reveal a short girl holding a stack of papers. She walked quietly toward Sungyeol while ignoring the other council members’ stares at her. With a sigh, she place the papers in the table.

“Here is the copy you need,” she said timidly.

Sungyeol nodded his head then give her a thick book that she don’t know what it is. “For you.”

Having no choice, she reach for it then place it on her white backpack. Sungyeol watched her. “You can go home now.”

“Take care, Ye Seul-ah.” Minhee patted her back with a warm smile.

“Be careful on your way home~” Sungjong waved his hands cheerfully.

The other boys also waved and smiled at her, the girl nodded then bowed a little before she finally went out from the council room.

“You still treat her like that even after you cause her trouble ?”

“What do you mean ?”

Sunggyu rubbed his temple then shook his head, he walked back to his works. “You should have at least a little nice to her. She is a girl after all.”

With that being said, Sungyeol just keep silent and went back to do his works as the others also did the same.

Ye Seul finally arrived at her home, she tiredly went to her room and threw her body to her bed. She really feel tired after being ordered around with Sungyeol for entire day. She don’t know why but she feel a little disappointed when Sungyeol act mean and cold like before again.

So, his kind atittude before just pure a feeling of guilty, nothing more.

The girl frown at the thought. Why would she feel disappointed anyway ? She should be glad that Sungyeol treat her like normal because it will feels weird if he keep act nice to her.

Back to normal again, I guess ?

Suddenly, she remember about the book he gave earlier. She quickly sat up and grabbed the thick book in her backpack. She studied the book and widened her eyes at the title.

‘EVERYTHING ABOUT MATH’

Ye Seul bit her lips as her fingers playing with the pencil in her hand. She stared at the questions in front of her in wonder, confused as ever. She always not good at math and she hate it. And then, an important test is coming up and she need to get a good grade.

“Ya! Do you forget to do your work ?”

Sungyeol was stood behind her with a look, Ye Seul quickly closed her book.

“Sorry, I was just study math for the upcoming test.”

“I don’t want to hear it. Come with me, quickly!”

A small smile crept to her face, she blinked her eyes. She can’t believe that Sungyeol actually knew that she at math. When she open the book, a small notes with a candy fell out from it.

This is really useful for a math fool like you. You should be thankful!

Maybe, yeah maybe, even it seems back to normal, a little thing changes.


x-utalicious says
Hello!
i'm really stuck thinking what i'm going to write ._.
thank you for waiting this chapter c:
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)