OO5| The Confession

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 005
The Confession
 

Gah.. WHERE IS SHE ?!” Sungyeol grumbled as he threw some files to the table. “I told her to come here every break time.” He complained.

Suddenly a book landed on his head, he winced in pain and glared toward the girl. “Yah! What was that for ?!”

Minhee rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Can you please stop shouting ? My ears so hurts.” She said.

Sungjong who sat next to her, hisr lemon lollipop nodded his head in agreement. “Yeah hyung. You would get wrinkles on that handsome face of yours if you keep angry and mad like this.” He commented totally didn’t care with the death glare from Sungyeol.

“If you searching for Song Ye Seul, she probably meeting a boy right now.” L suddenly spoke joining the conversation while still focusing on his works.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean myungsoo ?” He asked.

“Of course, she would get another confession this month.” Woohyun answered the question while playing games with Dongwoo and Sunggyu. “Maybe I should try confessed to her too ?” He wondered which earn a smacked on his head from Minhee.

Sungyeol looked at his best friends slightly agape. “What ? She actually that popular ?” He asked in disbelief.

Hoya nodded his head. “Yeah, you don’t know about it ? She’s beautiful after all, she just bad in socializing.” He shrugged and continue his works.

Sungyeol shook his head. “That’s impossible.”

“I’ve been watching you since 2 months ago, I like you. Be my girlfriend!” They boy confessed to the confused Ye Seul, she blinked her eyes twice then realized what had happen before. She looked at the boy, he have a good looks and not the bad-boy type but just like the other time, she only have one answer.

Ye Seul gave a small smile. “I’m sorry but I’ve no interest in dating.” She apologized.

The boy flashed a warm smile and shook his head. “It’s okay, I will wait for you. See you later!” He waved toward his group of friends who watching both of them since before.

Ye Seul walked toward the school roof and sat on the cold dirty ground. She let out a relief sigh as she massages her cheeks softly. “I was so nervous before, I thought he would be mad. Luckily he’s a good boy.” She smiled to herself.

Suddenly someone sat beside her and sighed. “So, this is become your favorite place, huh ?” He lay down and rested his head on his arms. Ye Seul tilted her head felt familiar with the voice, she quickly turned to her beside to found Sungyeol with his messy uniform and no glasses.

“S-Sungyeol sunbae.” She stuttered.

Sungyeol closed his eyes and let out a sigh. “Am I that scary to you ?” His sudden question made Ye Seul looked at him in surprise. She never told hi that he looks scary or anything.

Without wait for her to answer, he continued. “If yes, I’m sorry. I feel so stress about all those annoying works.” He explained.

Ye Seul looked at him in disbelief, she feel relief about this. That means he wouldn’t mad or shout at her anymore and she won’t be his assistant anymore. Her lips formed into a small smile after thinking about that. “But, even though I said sorry, doesn’t mean you won’t be my assistant anymore. You’re still my assistant because all those works really torture me.” Ye Seul’s shoulder fell in disappointment, but she can't protest about it. She didn't want get scolded by him.

“Yah, are you that happy after got that confession ?” He suddenly asked made Ye Seul quickly looked at him.

Ye Seul shook her head quickly and waved her hands In panic. “N-No! I actually really don’t know what to do before.” She denied but Sungyeol just smirked, not believe with her words. “Believe me! I really don’t like it whenever there’s a boy going to confessed to me.” She blurted out.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow as he looked at her “Why ?” He questioned.

Suddenly she felt nervous with him looking at her. “I haven’t found someone who I really like.” She said honestly. She cursed herself after said those things to him.

Sungyeol looked at her for a long time and grabbed her wrist suddenly which made her a bit surprised. Without any warning he pulled her on top of him that made the distance between their faces really close. Ye Seul stared at his perfect and handsome face with a gulp, she really don’t know what to do. Sungyeol smirked and spoke, “Then how about with me ? Will you reject me too ?”

Ye Seul’s heart beating really fast after heard what he said. “Song Ye Seul, be my girl.” He confessed which made her face reddened. She quickly got up from her position and looked at Sungyeol who covered with his mouth, trying to hold his laughter.

“HAHAHA.. I’m just joking. You should see your face just now. It’s so funny!” He can’t stop laughing which made her face’s flushed pink.

“That’s really mean.” She mumbled to herself.

Sungyeol finally can control his laughter as he wiped the tears on his eyes away. He leaned closer toward her which made her quickly taken aback. Just then he smirked, “I think having you as my assistant would be really fun.” He whispered to her ear.

*Help me! Now, he will tease and torture me anytime!* She gulped.


Ice Cream says
update! since i can't sleep :/
so, infinite boys is in this story too! as the student council members :)
hope you like this chapter! until next time, bai bai <3
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)