OO6| His Name

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 006
His Name
 

Ye Seul walked in corridor in trouble as she carefully carried all books she borrowed from library. She can’t see what in front of her as she kept walking until she hit the locker. The books scattered around the floor, she let out a sigh and picked all the books slowly. Sungyeol was the one who ordered her to borrow all those books, she even don’t know what are they for.

Suddenly a hand help her picked the books, she looked up to see who the person is. Her eyes widened in surprise and gasped. The person who helped her was the boy she met three days ago. The boy picks all the books while listen the music through his earphone.

He turned toward her and gave a breathtaking smile that always made her heart flutters. He got up immediately and made Ye Seul got up too. He took off the white earphone on his right ear and looked at her.

“It’s you again. You’re so clumsy.” He smiled.

Ye Seul smiled shyly to him and ready to take the books from his hand but he stopped her. “No, I will help you to carry these books.”

They walked toward the Student Council office in silence. The boy kept walking while listening the music through his earphone while Ye Seul sometimes take a glance to look at him. Just then their eyes met, he gave a warm smile as Ye Seul’s face reddened and quickly looked away, totally embarrassed got caught staring at him.

“Oh. What’s your name ?” He suddenly asked made Ye Seul a bit surprised.

Ye Seul’s heart beating really fast. “My name is Song Ye Seul. Class 1-A.” She tried to control her heartbeat.

The boy nodded his head for several times without looking at her then he turned to her. “That’s mean I’m your sunbae. I’m Chunji from class 2-B.” He flashed that smile again which made Ye Seul get more nervous.

They stopped in front the student council office door, Chunji raised an eyebrow. “We’re here. I’m never knew that you’re one of student council body.”

Ye Seul smiled awkwardly to him, don’t know what to answer. “Uhm.. I’m Sungyeol sunbae’s assistant. Oh, thank you for helping me. See you later sunbae!” She quickly took the books and went in the office before he could ask more questions. She let out a relief sigh as she walked toward the table and put all the books on it.

She slumped on the couch and inhaled a deep breath. She looked at Sungyeol’s table and raised an eyebrow when found him rested his head on the table. She got up and walked toward him carefully and stopped right beside him. She bent down to see the sleeping Sungyeol. He looks really calm when he sleep, how she wish he looked like this when woke up. She stares at his perfect features, his black hair looks so fluffy. His chubby cheeks made him look cuter, without her knowing her cheeks flushed pink.

“Am I that handsome ?” He suddenly spoke made Ye Seul quickly stood up and gasped.

Ye Seul covered in difbelief and felt slightly nervous. “S- Sunbae, you’re awake ?” She stuttered.

Sungyeol got up from his seat and stretched his hands with a yawn. “I already awake since you opened the door. You’re so loud.” He rubbed his eyes while complaining.

She looked at him in total confusion. Is he a light sleeper ? She didn’t open or closed the door loudly. Ye Seul lowered her head with a sigh. “I’m sorry for disturbed your sleep.” She apologized.

He waved his hands. “Ah, it’s okay.” He mumbled.

Just then he smirked and walked closer toward her which made her quickly stepped back. “But, why are you staring me when I’m sleeping ?” He questioned still walked closer toward her.

Ye Seul stepped back until her back met the cold wall. She kept lowering her head and gulped. “I- I’m not.” She denied.

Sungyeol slammed an arm beside her head and leaned closer to her face. “Then why I feel like you’re staring at me with pink cheeks ? ert~” He smirked, totally enjoying teasing her like this.

Ye Seul shook her head. “I’m not!” Just then she quickly ran away and went out from the room.

He covered his mouth to hold his laughter. “Aigoo.. She’s never failed to makes me laugh.” He shook his head and walked back toward his chair.

“Hyung, you’re really mean.” Sungjong suddenly come out from the other room as he sat on the couch.

“I’m just playing around.” He replied with a grin.

Sungjong shook his head. “Oh, I saw her with a boy before. Who is he ?” He tapped his chin.

“I don’t know. It’s not my business.” Sungyeol casually said.

“Maybe her boyfriend ? She looks so happy with him.” Sungjong continued wondering.

Sungyeol stopped writing and glanced toward him. “What do you mean ? Her boyfriend ?” He asked but Sungjong just shrugged. “No way.” Sungyeol shook his head and continue writing.


Ice Cream says
update! boring chapter, huh ?
i don't have any idea right now >< sorry for the bad english, since it's not my 1st language..
hope you like this chapter! until next time, bai bai <3
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)