OO8| Sick

The Evil Mr. Student Council President
Chapter 008
Sick
 

‘I’m so curious yeah~’

Ye Seul eyes shot open when she heard her alarm. She got up from her sleep with a yawn. Ye Seul turned off the alarm with tired eyes, her head suddenly feel dizzy. However, she try to shook it away then got up from her bed but it seems like her headache got heavier. Her body landed on her bed with loud thump.

“Aigoo. It’s must be because I got drenched by rain yesterday,” she mumbled as she try to get up again.

She stood in silence for awhile, trying to get rid of her headache. Ye Seul tilted her head with a huff. Should I absent from school today ? Yeah. Maybe that’s the best decision.

Suddenly her phone rang, making her attention turned to her phone that lying on the bed. Ye Seul walked toward her bed to get her phone. It turn out a new message from the people that caused she got sick, Lee Sungyeol.

Sender: Mr. Evil

YA! Come early to meet me. You have important things to do.

Ye Seul stares at her screen phone for a long time, she then let out a long and tired sigh. She had no choice. She must come to school or else Sungyeol would be mad at her. With heavy steps, she walked toward the bathroom to get ready for school.

“Sungyeol-ah. I think you should stop making Ye Seul to do these works.After all, it’s our works and yours,” Hoya strechted his hands with a yawn. It’s still morning and he already grew tired and bored with all those student council works.

Woohyun and Myungsoo nodded their heads in agreement. “I feel bad for her,” Myungsoo casually commentted.

“And, she is a girl. Don’t make her work too much,” Woohyun shook his head.

Sungyeol stares at his friends in disapproval, he think his friends saying nosense things. So what if she is a girl ? He do all of this just to making fun of her beside with this way, he can meet Ye Seul more often, right ? Wait. Sungyeol quickly shook his head to clear his mind. Why he thought something like that ? He must be going crazy.

“Ehm. Well,” Sungyeol cleared his throat. “Woohyun-ah, it doesn’t matter if Ye Seul is a girl. Look at Minhee, she do all her works perfectly,” he casually said.

“That’s different,” Sungjong suddenly said, joining his friend conversation. His eyes still focused on his laptop while typing the plan for their school festival in one month later. “Minhee noona can’t considered as a girl. She looks like a boy. Just look at her attitude and anything about her.”

Dongwoo burst into laughter. “Sungjong-ah, you will get into trouble if Minhee hear it.”

“You’re lucky she haven’t come,” Sunggyu said while trying to hold his laughter.

“Eh ? What are you guys talking about ?” A voice came from the door. Minhee was busy placing stack of papers on her hands to her desk.

Woohyun grinned then glanced toward the younger boy. “Ask Sungjongie~”

Minhee raised her eyebrows in confusion, she then walked closer to Sungjong that now looking nervously to her. “What are you talking about, Sungjong ? I heard you guys mention my name,” she asked.

“Oh.. well..” Sungjong rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Myungsoo and Hoya trying to kept their laughter while their attention still focusing on their works. Sungyeol clucked his tongue making all attention to him. “Minhee-ya, have you finish adding this week report to account notebook ?”

Minhee turned her attention to Sungyeol, she then walked to his desk with a white and black book on her hand. Sungjong sigh in relief and secretly thank Sungyeol for indirectly help him. Woohyun scoffed in disappointment. “You’re lucky that Sungyeol save you this time.”

Sungjong grinned then stuck out his tongue playfully. “Of course he would save me. I’m his favorite dongsaeng,” he said proudly.

“Yeah. Whatever,” Woohyun rolled his eyes then back to his works.

Just then, Sunggyu got up from his seat some papers on his hand. He walked toward the door, “Where are you going ?” Dongwoo asked.

“Ah. I’m going to infirmary to get the file who used the infirmary from the first week of this month until now,” he answered quickly then disappeared behind the door.

Sunggyu walked a bit faster then he slow down his steps, his eyebrows raise. His eyes spotted someone that familiar to him. Just when the girl passed by him, he got a clear view. It is Ye Seul. He reflexed grabbed her arm making the girl jump in surprise.

“Ah. Annyeonghaseyo, Sunggyu-sunbae,” Ye Seul greeted with a slight bow. She could feel her headacher again.

“Annyeong, Ye Seul-ah. Where are you going ?” He asked as he quickly let go of her arms.

Ye Seul glanced toward the student council door then back to him. Sunggyu nodded in understand. He tilted his head then touched her forehead softly. Ye Seul widened her eyes in surprise, she stiffened with his sudden touch. Sunggyu could feel her skin burning. He widened his eyes.

“Are you okay ? You look really plae and your body felt hot,” he stated.

Ye Seul shook her head softly. “I’m okay, sunbae.”

Sunggyu clucked his tongue then smiled a little. “Don’t lie. Let’s go to infirmary. I’ll go with you,” he offered as he gave her a encourage smile.

Ye Seul bit her bottom lip nervously. “But, Sungyeol sunbae will mad at me.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll talk with him later. Let’s go.” Sunggyu and Ye Seul walked toward the infirmary in silence.

Sunggyu glanced at the girl beside her that looking down while walking. He let out a small sigh then shook his head. Lee Sungyeol, how come you force a sick girl to help you doing your works ?


Ice Cream says
Hello!
I'm so sorry for not updating this story for a really long time >.<
I hope you like this chapter though
read, comment ad subscribe are l o v e :)