Morning Routines & s...

Weakness.....

Every confusion Daehyun had regarding Yongguk had slowly become more of an obsession. He didnt have time anymore to be worried about what Yongguk might be intending for real. This was because he spent most his time being drenched in their lust. The very same Daehyun that wouldnt let anyone have him, was now helplessly drawn within Yongguk. The two had soon made their litlle ual interactions a part of their everyday life.Not a single one of their friends could tell that there was anything going on at all between them. They somehow managed to start every day of their lives in school by making each other feel good and being undetected. Daehyun who bothered to come to school only exactly when his class had started, now came an hour early. He waited in the common area until he felt Yongguk's prescence getting closer to him. He was never able to believe how he just knew it when Yongguk was nearby him. His hearbeat would increase by the minute and his breaths would get heavy. Just like everyday, Daehyun didnt fail to wait for Yongguk today as well. As soon as he saw the tall, handsome prescence come towards him with the very same smile that is Daehyuns favourite, Daehyun slowly rose from his seat and walked towards the gym washroom. To their benefit, no one would be there at 7AM in the morning which is why it was their time. The two slid in and gave each other sly smiles. Usually it was Daehyun who fell prey to Yongguks control even if he didnt want to. He could take over with anyone else but never with Yongguk. Unless....Yongguk had let him. Today was that day for Daehyun. As soon as the two enter a washroom cubicle, locked the door, instead of handicapping Daehyun in his arms, he went near his ear again and whispered with the low tone voice Daehyun likes...

"How about we have a little change this time hmm..? I know you've been wanting to explore me. Heha .."Yongguk smirks before saying,..."Go ahead....for now.....consider me ......all yours."... He whispered so sensually it send countless shivers down Daehyu's spine. 

Daehyun only remebered Yongguk giving him that privelage, because right after, all he knew was that he didnt give up any chance to experience, feel and be drenched in passion for Yongguk. He had Yongguk up against the wall and had both his arms held tightly. He wanted to do all the work this time. He wanted to be the only one touching Yongguk. Basically, his dominant side had come out and didnt miss any chance. He kissed Yongguk so deeply, their bodies heated up and they could feel it. Daehyun graced his kisses towards Yongguks body and soon went below. Yongguk's light moans only made Daehyun even more into him. Yongguk couldn't hold back either with the way Daehyun was having him. The two were engaged in a deep kiss while Daehyun's hands were down under. Soon Yongguk came...and clenched Daehyun's shirt tightly which followed deep...deep breaths. Daehyun came too and both just took a short pause. Before they knew, their time was gonna be over becuase people were gonna come to the gym. The whole time during their exchange, Daehyun hadn't looked Yongguk in the eye. he was just busy in loathing him over with his obsession. That was something Yongguk had noticed and kept in mind for later. The two get cleaned up and look at each other. Yongguk smiles and gives him a look that says "i'll see you later" and walks out the washroom. Daehyun then got freshend up and smirked at the thought of how his life had suddenly become interesting. Finally, his ual interactions with someone had actually done somthing to him.... made him feel something.

The normal class time had begun and Daehyuns friends were only arriving. Daehyun managed to make it look like he was ariving at the same time as his friends everyday without a problem. Youngjae and daehyun head to class. Even during classes, while everyone else freaked out about exams, or was done with life in their heads..Daehyun daydreamed about his lusty moments with Yongguk. Sometimes, he didnt even intend to but the thoughts just came to him anyway. 

Every evening after school, the students would have a gathering like a party of typical teenagers just to relieve stress. Youngjae started a conversation with Daehyun during class.

'Dude.. i dont think im coming for the party man....my parents have this relative thing ma jig that they want me to attend as well." Youngjae states sounding done with life.

" What the ....what relative ? Come on you've made me ditch so many other things just to attend these stupid parties...dont tell me your considering to go with your parents" Daehyun responds sounding frustrated.

"Man you know my parents dont you?, like do you really think your weak blackmailing is gonna win against that? theres a reason why i get to drag you to anything i want...cuz im a master blackmailer unlike you....you call this forcing me to come" Youngjae asks with a blank an unamused expression.

" Allright you got me .....i dont really care if you come or not" Daehyun teases Youngjae as Youngjae pushes Daehyun playfully. "you little ..." Says Youngjae.

As Daehyun and Youngjae's usual playful interactions continued the whole day, another typical day in Daehyun's life was over...well almost.

In the evening, he decided to go to the party and he was even more enlightened after hearing that Yongguk was gonna come while Jongup wasnt. He reaches there hangs out with Himchan and Junhong has a couple of drinks, and goes to get more. Yongguk hadnt arrived yet. Just as he turns back with his beer, a girl approaches him. It was someone he had hooked up with in the past, but just like every other..she was included in the list of "the forgotten" as well.

" Hey Daehyun... how are you? Remember me?" The girl asks.

" Oh hey..." He responds while trying desperately to remember her name. " Gina .....right?" Daehyun asks hoping to be right.

"Its Tina.....ha ha.." Tina replies looking embarrased.

" oo..oh...haha....sorry." Daehyun responds with an awkward laugh.

"Thats really ok though.....i mean its not like i expected you to remember me anyway. I knew you were the kind who didnt right after the night we spent." Tina says,

" Yeah i cant help it....i guess its just the kind of person i am haha. And that would make super sense since i am and always will be single." Daehyun remarks while sipping his beer.

"You know Dae, a person is always believed to be something until...theyre not. Its all in the head .....you believe your only capable of being single, that your only capable of having a good time....but that can change anytime because of anything......or anyone.... Which is why we shouldnt ever declare oursevles as anything. Cuz we can turn ...just like that in a second" Tina explains as she sips her drink with a smile.

Daehyun looks at her and wonders why she said that all of a sudden. But he gives off a smile and continues to sip his beer. Before he could continue his forced conversation with Tina, he notices Yongguk had arrived a while ago and was already surrounded by a bunch of obviously flirting women. But Daehyun couldnt focus on how much it was bothering him because Tina had said somthing that caught him off guard.

" You know i came over to tell you something actually......I wanted to tell you i couldnt stop thinking about you at all since that night. I may have said all this but im really here because i cant keep this in naymore." Tina says looking passionate.

"WHAT!!" Daehyun exclaimed with shock.

" Whoah woah woah....hold the phone girl....i thought you said you came over not expecting anything.. i mean what ....wha...." Daehyun exclaims even more while panicking.

Tina not being able to hold her laughter spills it out..." hahahahaha holyyyy ttt...hahahah ....oh my god Dae you should have seen your face....it was priceless. Wow though... your really scared of commitment arent you?

Daehyun sighs deeply..." thats hilarious Tina" he makes a sarcastic comment.

The two losen up the atmosphere and start talking like friends. Just then Daehyun's heartbeat rate rose up again...and he knew why....

" Hello you two....am i interrupting something?" Asks Yongguk cutting in their conversation and having a smile.

" Uh no no...hey Yongguk its nice to see you..." Tina says.

' Hey Tina... good to see you two. But im really sorry...im gonna have to borrow your friend here. I just had to discuss some things with him about the uhhhh.....science....project .....im helping him with" Says Yongguk awkwardly. 

' Oh ok sure ... i was gonna leave anyway. See you guys later." Tina says as she leaves the scene.

" Science project huh....thats really smooth Yongguk" Daehyun says while teasing Yongguk and smirking.

" Haha very funny..." Says Yongguk while pulling them both to a more private conner.

" And what about you huh, you seemed to be pretty smooth with her too Fabio( a very famous actor/ model known as" the ladies man ")" Says Yongguk sounding a little jealous.

" Me? you were the one surrounded by a swarm of women Mr....i was just talking to Tina. Hell i even got her name wrong at first." Daehyun says sounding embarrased.

" Hahah you really are an interesting specimen. That poor girl....anyway im glad you came though. I thought since Youngjae wasn't gonna come...you might not either." Says Yongguk sounding relieved.

" Well.....you know exactly why i came...."Daehyun states while giving off a smirk.

Just then a really sensual song starts to play. All the guys were hoping to get a chance with a girl while the song played. Yongguk seemed surprised and happy.

" Holy ....this song....." He says

" yeah?....what about it?" Asks Daehyun.

"Its Wading..by Jhene Aiko....its always been one of my favourites. I love how it just makes the mood." Says Yongguk.

" Really.... It's that good...? " Asks Daehyun. 

" Yeah..... It is...... Lemme show you.." As Yongguk says this he comes intensely comes close to Daehyun.....pulls him towards him, and slowly engages him to move to the song. 

" Its just makes everything.... Kinda hot....don't you think?..." Yongguk asks him with their lips being only inches away. 

Daehyun just gives him a satisfied smile and moves along with Yongguk to the beat. Yongguk graces his fingers slowly through Daehyun's arm and takes it up to slowly ruffling his hands through Daehyun's hair that Yongguk loved playing with. It may not have been a typical slow dance or anything... But the song.... The chemistry.... The heat... The passion all of it made the moment just so tensing...sooo toxic.....it was intense. 

" Isn't this a little bit risky though " Asks Daehyun hinting whether someone would spot them. 

"Nah.....I'm sure they're all lost in their own addictions too."  Yongguk smiles as he responds.

" If you.... Say so..." Responds a lost Daehyun. 

The two didn't engage in any lip lock but shared a perfect moment regardless. Like said... It was their own unique relation. Their own rules and their own little world.

Was their relationship gonna last on lust?.... Or like Tina said.... Was Daehyun gonna be capable of developing something else?..... It was just to be found out..... Soon...