The Day After (Clarification)...

Weakness.....

All were sound asleep until 9 AM the next morning. Except for one.... 

Daehyun barely slept the whole night, in fact he even woke up and went near the beach to walk a little and take strolls in hopes of calming his head. Yongguk however didn't have any trouble getting some sleep. Daehyun was walking to and fro like an insomniac. Not once... Not once did anything related to people bother him. Not once did it give him sleepless nights. 

Daehyun's mind had gotten far ahead with conclusions. The first conclusion he drew scared him. He thought maybe Yongguk was messing around with him. Maybe he was using him for his pleasure or something. Second he thought maybe he has some other reason. He wanted to believe the second one more. He was definitely gonna ask for an explanation. He wasn't gonna let this go. 

Soon a distressed Daehyun saw his friends coming to the beach cafe that he was sitting in. Youngjae joins him first. 

"Hey... You ok? You look really drained out... What kind of maniac took your sleep last night haha"  Asks Youngjae teasingly. 

"You... Have no idea...."  responds Daehyun sighing and lost in thoughts.

" Seriously though you ok? Maybe you should get some sleep now " Youngjae says sounding concerned. 

"Nah bud I'm good. Just want some coffee"  says Daehyun 

As Youngjae orders two coffees, Daehyun sees Jongup,  Junhong and Yongguk near the beach. His heart immediately beats like crazy at just the thought of Yongguk. He sips his coffee nervously as If it was a bottle of beer. Soon they all come over. 

Yongguk didn't look flustered at all. He didn't show any signs of what so ever happened last night. Daehyun managed to look ok on the outside but he was burning up on the inside. He looks up at Yongguk and gives him that look that they've always exchanged. Yongguk saw him and understood what Daehyun wanted this time. They didn't act on it immediately but later they exchanged a long conversation of clarification. 

Daehyun had gone up to the balcony of the resort.  He was soon joined by Yongguk. They both don't say anything for the first few minutes. Daehyun had his back turned to Yongguk.. But as soon as he turns around....he notices Yongguk has been gazing at him the whole time. That leaves him at a loss for words at first but he starts the conversation anyway... 

" So... Are we gonna talk about it all?" Daehyun asks stammering.

" Talk about what exactly? " Yongguk responds teasing Daehyun. 

" Come on man.... Make this.... Easy for me " Daehyun replies seriously. 

" Wooo.... I thought nothing was hard for Jung Daehyun. But apparently this conversation Is. Your definitely full of surprises " Yongguk states. 

Daehyun sighs and looks down not knowing what else to say. .. 

Just then...

" Dae...look at me.... what do you... think last night was?... Tell me in your words.  " Yongguk asks calmly. 

Daehyun looks at Yongguk with his lost eyes... And responds.

" I don't know what exactly to think about last night... That's why I'm asking you. I mean your the one who..... Kissed..... Me.... " Daehyun replies nervously. 

" Heha.... Well.... I do remember you kinda kissing me back.... " Yongguk responds with his intense stares that pierced Daehyun's soul. 

" Yeah..... Well you started it.... " Daehyun responds without hesitating. 

After giving off a sly laugh Yongguk responds. 

"Haha Allright... I think this can go on forever. I guess we'll just get to the bottom of it huh" Yongguk responds. 

" Dae.....I remember the first time I saw you. U know why?  It's because it was the exact same time I..first saw you. " Yongguk says. 

Daehyun looked confused which is why Yongguk explained more. 

" You didn't get what I said huh? Hahah that's ok. I'll explain it to you.  When I walked into the cafeteria that day... The first thing I noticed was this guy who couldn't take his eyes of me. At first I thought... It's probably because I had something on my face or I looked stupid or something but then I looked closely at you.... And the way you looked at me was different.... I felt different." says Yongguk.  

He continues to explain... 

" Dae...did you really think I didn't notice the way you were looking at me?The way you've always looked at me. Well I did.... And it made me curious.... To get to know you.... That's why I did... At the party remember? " Yongguk asks.

" And of course you made an amazing first impression hahahha because... "Yongguk laughs as he reminds Daehyun about what he said..... "My mom bought this shirt...you remember you said that?"  Yongguk asks while laughing 

Daehyun gives off an adorable smile and looks down in embarrassment. 

" How could I ever forget that.. right?  And then every talk we had after that became my favorite. "Yongguk says. 

" Yongguk.... Your.... I mean.... I'm a... I'm a guy... and your a guy.... " Daehyun stammers still confused. 

" Yeah I think I know that we're guys too haha " Yongguk laughs as he responds sarcastically. 

" Remember when we discussed our dating interests at the party?  I got to know that you never looked for anything special in a relationship. You didn't look for a future... You just looked for a good time.  And I told you that I was looking for something different in a relationship.  Remember?  Yongguk explains Again. 

" Yeah.... I... I remember... But " Before Daehyun could continue... Yongguk interrupts. 

" Soooo connect everything now. Your someone who doesn't have any expectations in a relationship and I'm someone who wants something new. Also, you can't deny that we've both wanted to do this since the time we first talked.  " Yongguk tells him with a smirk.

" So basically what your saying is... You wanna explore your options and try something new.... With guys... And you want me to be your first experiment? " Daehyun asks 

" Haven't you wanted to explore me?.... Haven't you pictured me in many ways in you head? " Yongguk asks Daehyun as he comes closer. 

" Haven't I numbed you everytime I came closer to you?... Haven't.... Havent you wanted to have me all for yourself?. " Yongguk asks these questions with a low toned voice while he was only inches away from Daehyun. 

Daehyun looks at him lost and fallen and responds with a seduced voice...

" Yeah.... Ive wanted you.... All for myself.... Since the first time. " Daehyun responds. 

" And here I am... Willing to be all yours...." Says Yongguk. 

" No one has to know what we have.... This can be our kind of unique relation....with our rules.... " Yongguk tells Daehyun hoping for a response.  

Their lips only inches away from each other... Daehyun says....

" I don't... think.... I'm ever gonna say... no to that " says Daehyun.  

Yongguk gives off that smile that always gets Daehyun right in his feels.... He places his hands on Daehyun's waist gently and gives him a passionate kiss. The shivers reached deep down Daehyuns body and once again he was all in for Yongguk. 

After placing a passionate kiss....Yongguk whispers to Daehyun the way he likes it... 

" The start of something new huh.... I'm excited.... " Yongguk whispers with a gentle smirk.

Daehyun officially declared Yongguk as his most priceless obsession.  He couldn't help but be deeply by Yongguks captivating voice and words. 

This was when the two developed how their relation was gonna be like. It was not two people dating or two people infatuated with each other. It was just lust that developed between two people who had contrasting interests. One that didn't care about relationships having any expectations... And one that was looking for something new....the story of both of their fun had just begun... 

But was this gonna go positively?  Was this gonna have its consequences?  How far would their new arrangement get?  It was left to find out.....