Complications...

Weakness.....

After the uncomfortable exchange between Daehyun and Jongup, everyone was busy with their own engagements. Daehyun and Junhong, separate agreeing to meet later as he walks towards a vending machine to get soda. As he leaned down and grabbed the soda, he felt a brush against his back from someone who passed by him. When he looked up, he saw Yongguk heading towards the washroom and just when he reached the corner of the corridor, he gave Daehyun a look that was sort of a signal and disappeared.  Daehyun knew exactly what Yongguk meant by that. He knew that Yongguk wanted to talk to him about Jongup. 

Daehyun follows him to the washroom. As he reaches there, he sees Yongguk getting freshened up. He sees Daehyun through the mirror and begins a conversation. 

"So...What's the deal with you and Jongup?".  Yongguk asks with utmost curiousity. 

Although Daehyun knew thats what he was gonna ask,  he didn't want to get right to the topic.

" Why exactly are we talking about this in a washroom out of all the places?" Daehyun asks hoping to distract Yongguk. 

" I found this place would be the most private considering that no one is here. Plus I knew this is a  private topic.  Sooo here we are. And speaking of which...  You didn't really answer my question. Whats up huh?  "

Daehyun confirmed that Yongguk was not gonna let this go. He takes a deep sigh,  looks down and leans against the wall trying to think of a safe answer. 

" There's no deal or anything.... We just don't happen to get along.... That's all. I know thats not....really the answer you were looking for but.....it's really... I don't know..... Complicated!" Daehyun describes.

"Perfect... I love complicated...."  Yongguk says in a tone which sort of catches Daehyun off guard.

"But I'm guessing your evading the answer so much because it must be that private. Hmm...fair enough I guess.... I don't want you to think I'm getting too comfortable with you either. Like I don't Wanna freak you out"  says Yongguk with a curious stare. He actually wanted to know whether that's what Daehyun thought. 

"Nah man come on...you were just asking me there's nothing freaky about that. Plus.... Your.... Well... your Jongups friend and everything soo..you'd probably Wanna know... I get it" says Daehyun while sounding unamused saying that last part.

" Is that a problem too...that me and Jongup are friends...I mean I actually saw you this morning when I heard Junhong telling you about us being friends. You didn't look very amused. Just saying... " Yongguk states slyly. 

" Wait a minute you saw us?.... And you heard us?...." Daehyun asks surprised. 

"haha woah there... One question at a time kiddo" Yongguk responds playfully. 

" Wait.... Forget about all that.... The more important question here is.... You were looking....you were looking at me?  In particular?  What.... " Daehyun asks with a more confused and surprised tone. Technically, this was supposed to be question Daehyun asked in his head...it came out in the open regardless. He thought he made a fool of himself again but  just then... Yongguk continued to surprise him...

" Maybe......maybe I was looking at you...Plus....I'm not really the only one who does the looking" Yongguk responds with that deep tone and intense look again which has always left Daehyun speechless. 

Yongguk gets up from his relaxed position and starts to exit the washroom. When he reached near the door,  he looked back at Daehyun again who was numb... And said... 

"I'd love it if you came this weekend. Whatever it may be with Jongup. Your an adult now... You can put that aside cant you. Think about it ok"  Yongguk says while giving an intoxicating smile and walks out. 

Daehyun starts to breathe again and realize what just happened. Yongguk's looks,  voice,  speech pattern, gestures.... Everything was like a drug that numbed him. None of this was helping his confusion over what exactly Yongguk's intention was. 

Was Daehyun gonna spend the weekend with everyone?... More importantly was he gonna get to the bottom of his confusion?....