Confrontation..

Weakness.....

He was supposed to be in class, but no he was outside on the courtyard freaking out, panicking, and frustrated all in one. His anger was up to here. He could've killed someone with that anger. He didn't know who to be more mad at. Jongup? For being the usual enemy he was. Or at Yongguk?  For not telling him about this.

Instead of even thinking about returning class he moved to a more private corner in the courtyard, pulled out his phone and called Yongguk. 

"Pick up the bloody phone.."  He restlessly says while waiting for Yongguk to pick up.

"Hello?" A casual Yongguk answers.

" I need to talk to you right now " Daehyun says seriously. 

"Dae? What's wrong, why now?"  Asks a concerned Yongguk.

" Just come, it's important " He responds sounding impatient and cuts the phone immediately. 

He takes deep sighs while waiting for Yongguk. He needed to get his answers to calm down. He didn't even know how to start his interrogation. All he knew is, he needed that confrontation to settle him down. 

As he walks around in frustrations,  he finally sees a rather serious looking Yongguk approach him. 

"What in world happened for you to be so I don't know urgent? "  Asks Yongguk.

" I'm gonna ask you some things Yongguk. Your gonna answer them and your gonna answer them honestly do you hear me?  " Daehyun says as he makes his intentions very clear. 

"O....k?"  replies a more confused looking Yongguk. 

" I had a pleasant talk with Jongup this morning. And I got some really beautiful details from him...... Yongguk....don't tell me your.... Actually making a fool out of me. Jongup knows about us. He came over to your house when I was there. You told me no one was gonna be there. If you meant it, you would've made sure no one actually came over. But somehow he did and he ing knows. Why the out of all the people does he know Yongguk?? " Daehyun lets out almost screaming that last part. 

After hearing this, Yongguk looks down and gives off this look that sort of looked like he got caught in the act or something. Yongguk sighed and held his head in frustration. 

" Yongguk?  You..... Did you actually tell him?  " Daehyun asks in disbelief. 

"..... He told you that he knows and what else did he say Dae?" Yongguk asks more details. 

Daehyun's anger had crossed all limits at this point. And all he did was stare at Yongguk with a betrayed look. 

" Dae... No ok no. I was not messing around with you. Allright, *sigh*, ok....I'm gonna tell you everything. Hear me out patiently ok?" Yongguk asks.

" You know how me and Jongup are family friends. Our parents are really close. It's like we're one family.  That's how I was forced to be this close to Jongup. Here's what really happened. You know when we come to school gym washroom everyday to.... You know?....  So one of the days,  he was there. Jongup was there and he saw us. We just didn't know. 

And I didn't know until he slyly put it in front of me. At first I didn't believe it. But then he explained the entire situation to me and Dae he was there he ing saw us for real. I didn't know what he was gonna do about it. I know that he wouldn't purposely screw me up. But he's still an . He probably told you that your not the only guy I've fooled around with. Right?.  Yeah well he was....he was talking about.... him. " Yongguk explained and before he could continue.

" You and him...? "Daehyun asks with his voice becoming low.  

" Hear me out completely Dae.  Please.... Before you think anything else. Look....ever since I had stopped showing interest in girls for a while.... He had always teased me and forced me into . But I refused obviously. But then somehow when he realized that I have thing with you,  he obviously wasn't too happy about it. 

That's when he started threatening me. He told me that If he wanted our secret to stay a secret,  then I'd have to......do...*sigh*  What he says. Obviously if I refused, my entire family gets to know about us and I'd be as good as dead. You saw how religious my family can be right. They would kill me first and then hunt you down if they knew. I obviously didn't want you to be involved in my . But of course Jongup was gonna screw it up anyway. " Yongguk concludes his explanation. 

Daehyun looks as jilted and shocked as ever and responds finally. 

"So...to keep us safe,  you agreed to... You agreed to that trash?.  look....I can see that us being exposed yeah it's pretty dangerous. But to save me I'm not gonna let you be helpless in front of that head like that. No Yongguk ok no way there's no ing way your gonna do this. Listen we're gonna fix him allright we are gonna deal with him."  Daehyun tells Yongguk while looking adamant to deal with Jongup. 

" Fix and do what Dae?. What's the least that can happen. You two will get in a fight, you might punch him and he might punch you and I'm just gonna have to do something about it and blah blah blah.... This is what's gonna happen. " Yongguk sighs and says. 

" So your just gonna go through with this then. Like a self respectless prick. Is that it? " A really irritated Daehyun asks. 

"Hey..... watch it Dae. For godsakes..."Yongguk continued to sigh in distress."  

" Watch what? Whats wrong in what I said.  Huh?" Daehyun asks.

" You don't know about me Allright. " Yongguk responds angrily starting an argument. 

" Enlighten me then. What should I know about you? I respect the fact that this has to be hidden from your family. Of course I do. All I'm talking about is that ing friend of yours and how we need to show him his place. Your this laid back guy who knows how to deal with everything. I know that much about you. Yet you can't do something about this? How is that even possible?  " Daehyun asks with curiousity.

"These are things I can't explain to you in one explanation Dae. There's nothing I can do about him having this hold in my life. I'm helpless. And I'm not really superman that I can deal with everything. In fact why does it even bother you to that extent. It's not like we're boyfriends and that your so judgemental about me." Yongguk responds. 

" First of all, I never did say that you were my boyfriend. Second, I am not being judgemental either. This is called concern. But I guess me not wanting to see you agree to do anything that er says, is judgemental to you huh. That's what you made out of that. That's great Yongguk. That shows how well you know me too. " Daehyun says as he turns around in frustration. 

"Maybe I don't know you then. Maybe we were being stupid teenagers anyway. I mean what the do we know about anything right?"  Yongguk responds to Daehyun's frustration and almost leaves the scene.

"What does that supposed to mean? Like that's it? That's what you have to say?" Asks a concerned Daehyun. 

"What else am I supposed to say Daehyun? It's pretty obvious your gonna force me to deal with Jongup again and I'm gonna say no I can't, it's complicated. I mean.... what the do you want me to do? The only thing I can do is stay away from you and forget anything happened at all between us. Then maybe Jongup will leave me alone. Does that sound Allright to you?" Yongguk says. 

"So that's what you want? That's it? Wow! Ha fine...fine if that's what you want then. ing fine! Don't bother going through so much trouble because of me."  Daehyun exclaims angrily leaving the scene.

"Dae.....*sigh *" Yongguk sighs as he watches Daehyun leave. He realized what he said to Daehyun and how it must have sounded to him.

It was the first time the two had argued and actually split ways without solving it. Neither of them knew how to. Both of them had the most uncontrollable temper. There was no way this would've ended well for either of them. 

Were Yongguk and Daehyun going to sort this out?  Was this the last time they would actually see each other?  It was all to be found out.