The Calm...

Weakness.....

It was now a week after Yongguk and Daehyun had their very first and really intense fight. It was often like this when the two argued. Both of them were such extremes that it always ended so negatively. For Daehyun, he was never the kind of guy to apologize for anything, whether it was his fault or not. It just wasn't in him to admit defeat or accept anything. Fortunately for him in this case, he wasn't the one at fault. It was natural he'd feel like a complete object. Not that he was expecting anything over the top from Yongguk, but it definitely did upset him to the point that for a whole week, he was willing to wait for Yongguk to make the first move of apology.

Every morning before classes had started, if  Daehyun didn't anything in particular to do, he would sit on this bench that was near a nice green yard behind the school building. It was a private, cozy place people could use for just being by themselves and their thoughts. 

And today was a day, he chose to sit on that bench and just feel relieved. For a whole week he hadn't been able to concentrate on anything. He just wanted that little self time. When he was thinking about things, the thoughts that mostly crossed his head were, 'what If this was it?' He kept thinking maybe that's it for him and Yongguk's little . 

Yongguk did try to reach Daehyun many times through messages and phone calls but he never bothered to give in. He didn't care if he was taking it too far. That's just the kind of extremist Daehyun was. 

It really was  a fact that Yongguk just knew Daehyun in and out eventhough it had only really been a month since they met and developed this relationship. Yongguk had realized at this time, why Daehyun was being so hard to get. He knew that if he didn't do anything about this soon, he was never going to see Daehyun ever again. 

That very same day,  Yongguk decided to come early to school as well in hopes of maybe seeing him. And if he did, he decided he was going to sort things out between them. As soon as he reached, it was around 6:30 AM. Yongguk didn't care how early he decided to wake up for solving the issue. He just cared about maybe finding him. 

He checked in all the places he thought he could find Daehyun,  but he didn't succeed. He looked everywhere outside as well except where Daehyun actually was. It took him a while to know that he could be there. He went on to check the backyard. He didn't really have any hopes of finding him there,  But that's exactly where he did find him. 

There he was, just sitting with his eyes closed. From one glance, Yongguk had never felt so satisfied to actually see him. He was happy to see him sitting in that same casual and relaxed pose. He looked like he was really trying to feel at peace. Yongguk actually didn't go immediately over to him. He chose to spend a few minutes just looking at him and his mannerisms that interested Yongguk so much. Yongguk just stood by the wall, looking at him with that slight smile. 

However, there was this thing that Daehyun always knew somehow when Yongguk was around. He just knew that intimidating presence was somewhere near him. He opened his eyes and looked around just wondering why he felt like that. And right then, he spotted Yongguk looking over at him. At first he didn't really take it in that he was actually standing there. Then Yongguk gave him that very same loveable smile, and he realized that this was really happening.

Yongguk decided to finally come over to him. On the inside, Daehyun really wanted to show how relieved he felt to see Yongguk. But of course his conscious wouldn't let him. He just gave a not so amused glance to Yongguk and looked away pretending like he didn't care. Yongguk however knew he had to make the first move anyway so he goes and sits down next to Daehyun. The two share a moment of silence first. And then Yongguk finally spoke up. 

"Soo this is... awkward....." Yongguk made a statement to start a conversation. 

Daehyun didn't even bother to respond to that. He just looked away and around until Yongguk got to the point. 

"Allright...fine....I'm..... Sorry....ok? Yongguk softly apologized to Daehyun while hoping for him to respond. 

After hearing that, Daehyun did give a look to Yongguk although he still didn't know what to say. 

"You can talk now you know. Dae, look at me..*sigh* ok look I friggin apologized, I mean what else do you want me to say."  Yongguk asked him.

"Don't bother, don't pain yourself by going through with this conversation." Daehyun broke his silence by giving a cold response. 

"....! Yongguk lightly exclaimed with a sigh." Ok just so you know, there was no reason for me to wake up at ing 6:30 in the morning. But I did, didn't I? I wanna talk it out Dae. I know just apologizing doesn't change stuff. That is exactly why we need to work this out. Enough with the drag already. I admit it, I am the one at fault. But by not even wanting to talk...your kinda overreacting...! Yongguk let out what he wanted to say. 

Just then Daehyun turned to him with a look of disbelief and anger all in one. 

"Overreacting? Really?  I'm overreacting huh? Damn! I didn't realize that's what I was doing. I mean for trying to defend you and actually be there for you but still be looked at like a ing object.... Yeah of course I don't have the right to be upset about that. I'm talking it too far now damnnn. "  Daehyun's response overflowed with sarcasm. He was in disbelief that Yongguk thought he was overreacting. 

"Why don't you go mozy on to your 'family friend' and live happily ever after. Don't bother wasting your time with me."  Daehyun concluded. 

"ha, wow! See... That's the problem here Daehyun. That's the problem with you. I mean yeah we just cleared off the fact that I am the bad guy and what not but look at you. You don't even wanna hear me out. You don't even wanna see through why I might have told you all those things last week. Your just victimizing yourself so much it's ing blinding you." 

"I'm willing to clear this up. I could still be in huge trouble for being here with you Dae you know that. You know how sly Jongup can be. But I'm here! I'm right here. And I'm not going anywhere until you pull some of that pride and ego out and listen to me."  Yongguk explained and pleaded to Daehyun. 

In a normal situation with anyone else, Daehyun could still manage to not care. But of course it was Yongguk,  which is why a part of him was starting to loosen up. 

"What are you gonna solve Yongguk?  I mean what exactly are you gonna solve. The more you are with me, the more trouble your in with your family or that ing of friend of yours. Then whats the point?"  Daehyun asked calmly. 

"I....don't know...but here's the thing, i don't care either. I've dealt with my family since birth so I don't really give a about that. Jongup....just leave his case to me. The reason why we fought was me not being on your side last time right? Well then that's what I'm willing to fix this time." Just as Yongguk said this to Daehyun, he held Daehyun's chain in his hand and slowly pulled Daehyun towards him. He took a few seconds to look at him and ruffle his hair the way Daehyun liked it. Pushing his bangs off his forehead, he first gave him a kiss of the forehead.

He then gently placed a kiss first on his neck which then slowly proceeded to his lips. With their private and quite atmosphere, Yongguk made sure he made peace with Daehyun, the way he liked it. It didn't take seconds for Daehyun to be lured into Yongguk's gesture. He responded back with a kiss and asked him..."Are you sure this is gonna be ok?"

To this Yongguk responded by saying, "It could be ok, it could not be ok...it could be anything. But that's the point. I don't care what it is. All I do know is that I want this. I want.. You..."  He responded with such a calming and captivating smile that literally every negative thought in Daehyun's mind was over. 

The two may not have got into their usual lust routines, but they sure did resolve their misunderstandings and negative tensions. From then on that what was how every single fight they had was resolved. They might have yelled, screamed at each other maybe even hit, but one of them always knew how bring in the Calm. 

It was all ok for now. But what was going to happen when Jongup would know they still have their little equation?  What was gonna happen if Yongguk's family did ever find out?  It was all left for them to know....