Challenges...

Weakness.....

The last time Daehyun remembers the house he woke up from after a hook up was.....well...Never!! But here he was, laying half asleep...with the sheet covered halfway through his bare body. Yongguk was in the kitchen making coffee for the both of them. They still had an hour left to go to school. Just as he was pouring the coffee... He heard a sort of clinging sound from the bedroom. He instantly knew Daehyun had woken up because it was the sound his chain's pendant was making.  

Just as he had thought he saw Daehyun ruffling his soft hair and slowly opening his eyes. What Daehyun saw immediately as he opened his eyes was Yongguk leaning on a table in from of him wearing his tank top and briefs and giving off his favourite smile. He then realized how he was not the one who woke up and left before his hook up did but rather.. This sort of looked like a lovely  scene from a movie. 

"Goood morning...." Yongguk says with a smile as he comes and sits next to Daehyun. 

"Morning....."  responds Daehyun with a relaxed smile. 

" Drink up.... We gotta be at school in an hour" says Yongguk sipping his coffee. 

Daehyun starts sipping his coffee and gets lost in some thoughts which Yongguk noticed. 

"Let me guess....all this after night gestures are freaking you out.... Like oh my god! I'm still in someones bed..... Orrrr oh my god! the person is being all good morning and stuff. Right?"  Yongguk teases Daehyun.

" That's cute....I'm ok though...I'm not freaking out..... Because you know... Your not just....anyone" Daehyun responds smirking.... Still covered halfway with the blanket. 

Just then Yongguk notices something.... He spots a tattoo on Daehyun's lower waste below his navel. He sort of gets mesmerized in it. 

" Wow... When did you get this tattoo...." Yongguk asks while slowly feeling it. 

" Oh this....Yeah I got it when I was obsessed with rock and punk concepts Hahah. I was just being a reckless youngster that time. " Daehyun explains. 

"Well good for you... this looks pretty good. Really...good actually." Yongguk tells Daehyun giving off another smirk that let Daehyun know he was completely by it. This gave hopes to Daehyun that they just might go at it again.

"Well we better get ready to go.." Yongukk says controlling his temptation as he gets up.

" Whaaa...hey i thought this tattoo did something to you. Man i really thought we were gonna go for another round " Says Daehyun giving off this smile thats asking for what he loves the most. 

"Mmmhmm thats really cute... But you know you were pretty much on action mode last night.. I mean you pretty much didn't stop....my body is still sore...soooo nothing for now"  Yongguk explains with a teasing smile.

Just as their light hearted conversations end, the two get freshend up and dressed and are ready to leave. 

" Wait Whoah hold on.... We cant reach school at the same time together... Right? " Yongguk asks realizing they have to play it normal. " You go ahead first.. Because I'm just having review classes these days I don't really need to be there on time. Yongguk suggests.

" Allrighty sounds good " Daehyun says as he leaves Yongguk's home first. 

Daehyun got on his bike and rode off to school while thinking about his moments the whole way. He had never been more satisfied with life ever. 

He finally reaches school and parks his bike. Just as he entered the hall,  he is interrupted by his least favourite person on the planet. 

" Hellooo Daedae, how are we doing today?  Asks Jongup approaching Daehyun with the look Daehyun hates the most. 

" Daedae?  Are u trying to start at 7 in the morning. God! " says an irritated Daehyun. 

" ok it's not my fault you just can't stand me. Besides I just wanted to ask your help for something. You know my and Yongguk's batch are about to graduate soon. We're pretty busy in the semester end preparations. I just needed you to help me decide something. Once again I'm just asking help nothing else." explains Jongup. 

"You wanting my help is really interesting, I mean what could I possibly help you with?"  Asks a confused Daehyun. 

" Jesus! Man I can be pretty serious when I need to Allright. I'm too busy to waste my time arguing with you. I'm asking seriously " says a frustrated Jongup. 

" Allright Allright don't bark. What do you want?" Daehyun says agreeing. 

"Follow me. Jongup says while having Daehyun follow him.

The two reach the door of the school store room. Jongup opens it while Daehyun thought he probably wanted help in choosing some supplies. To his surprise,  as soon as they entered, Jongup locks the room and turns to Daehyun with the most evil look ever. 

" Oh ! What the is this dude?  Asks Daehyun then realizing what the situation was. 

"haha... Ohhh Dae....your still so easy. Chill chill I just wanted to talk in private." explains a very relaxed looking Jongup leaning on the wall.

" Talk?"  Asks Daehyun sensing something unpleasant. 

" Mmm yeah... Talk. Just about recent events. And your great friendship with Yongguk. " Jongup slowly starts his conversation. 

" I know your ing bothered by that. But I never knew you were getting all insecure and . Enough to lock me in a store room to talk about it.  Who the do you think you are.... The FBI? Asks a very ticked off Daehyun. 

" You might wanna save some of that anger for what your actually about to hear. " Jongup says. 

Daehyun stops talking and waits for Jongup to spit it out.  

" So... Tell me... How does Yongguk feel? How does he umm move?  How does it feel to finally...know how to be someones little ?  " Jongup could not have looked more unpleasant and evil saying that. 

" that's hilarious Jongup. You really are one of a kind" Daehyun says in disbelief. 

" Yup... Just as hilarious as finding your bike in front of Yongguks house and just as hilarious as seeing the two of you chit chat, laugh, tease and wow godd have such lovely moments.  Man so heartwarming!" Jongups sarcasm was flowing through his comments.

Daehyun was bewildered. He didn't know how to react. It was obvious that Jongup knew Yongguk and his ordeal. Regardless he asks a question. 

" What on earth were you doing at Yongguk's house? " He asks blankly. 

" Ohhhh i dont lets see Ummmm. Welllllll what could I have been doing at Gukkies place? Hmmmm ohhh that's right! I'm his friend.. I somtimes visit his house. Friends go to each other's houses Daehyunnie." Jongup continues with his over load of sarcasm. 

"Allright your sarcasm and talk normally."  Daehyun lost it. 

" There you go.  There's the anger I was talking about. Ahhh mannn I gotta be honest. I didn't expect you to be in this position"Jongup starts his explanation. 

" I always thought you were smart Dae...I thought you weren't easy to influence or get. I was shocked when I realized Jung Daehyun is also lost in Yongguk's lust. Yet here you are on Route to deeply falling into a trap" Jongup remarks. 

" Trap..... Just what the hell... " Daehyun sighs and starts showing gestures of frustration. 

" Daehyun..... Do you really think... That your the only guy Yongguk has screwed? Did you really think you hold that privelage?  Well sorry to disappoint you but..... Your not. " Reveals Jongup instigating curiousity within Daehyun.

" And of course I just believe what you say right?  Just where are you getting with this? " Daehyun asks irritatedly.

" See now that's your choice to believe me or not. Why do I know that your not the only guy who hes had his play with?  That's because Yongguk and I share a special relation too. SURPRISEE!!!" Jongup reveals laughing hysterically.

Daehyun just stood there looking puzzled. 

" I'm guessing you didn't quite catch that. It means I know what Yongguk feels like as well. And actually I knew you were part of his list of people to choose from as well as long time ago. I just knew if I revealed it to you without proof you wouldn't believe me. Now you know I know because I was there last night " Jongups explanation leaves Daehyun speechless. 

" All I have to say is that....just play it safe Daehyun. Don't get too carried away. Or your gonna regret it... For the rest of your life. I'll leave it at that. " As Jongup concludes he unlocks the store room and leaves. 

This left a numb and stunned Daehyun behind. He was lost and he didn't know how to react to this. 

What was Daehyun gonna do?  Was he gonna confront with Yongguk?  Was the confrontation gonna  shock him? It was all to be found out.