Frictions...

Weakness.....

Daehyun definitely could not forget their first ever conversation. Not that he had sleepless nights, but yongguk was the one that took up most of the space in his thoughts. He was keen to know why yongguk said that last bit of their conversation. It's not like he's part of a movie or anything for him to have his fantasies come true. That would be completely surreal! Confused and curious, he ended up falling a sleep anyway. 

NEXT DAY...

Junhong, Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan were at the school lounge talking and relaxing before their first class...

"Junhong that party was great man. We needed that break. Although mom and dad almost saw me drunk... geeez I so can't wait to move out".  Youngjae says as he starts the conversation.

" Ugh yeah man, we still need to be cautious about these things and .... Ooook yeah we totally  sound like typical teenagers...." himchan supports youngjae with a fed up tone.

" Hey dae, I saw you talking to yongguk....looks like you guys hit it off well huh". Junhong tells daehyun in a slightly suspicious tone.

"Ummmm yeah..... Yeah he's a nice guy... had a good time talking to him",  Daehyun responds casually.

" Yeah I actually brought him over because he wanted to talk to you. I don't know why really you in particular. But yeah he was like who's that dude over there and stuff and yeah... I brought him to you." Junhong explains.

Daehyun's confusion doubled by the minute because he couldnt understand why the exact same guy he's been fantasizing about would come and ask to talk to him in particular. It seemed unreal to him. Before he could continue his thoughts...he saw something he wasn't very happy about. 

" Hey...Yongguk and jongup know each other? Daehyun asks with a slight tone of resentment.

"Yongguk and Jongup? Yeah,  they're family friends man. They've been friends since they both were in preschool.  Soooo of course they would know each other." responds junhong. 

Daehyun was not very happy about this. It's not that Jongup was just his friend, but they were close family friends. This ticked daehyun off in so many ways. The one guy he couldn't stand in the entire school was his probable crush's good friend. 

A displeased looking daehyun and the others were soon joined by Yongguk and Jongup. Daehyun sort of gave a cold gaze to jongup and looked down. 

" Hey guys what's up? Did u peeps enjoy the party last night " Jongup asks everyone.

" Man it was much needed seriously" himchan responds.

" I was thinking we could go to the pearl this weekend. All of us and some other kids from class were just planning it. We could just rent some yachts or something for the weekend and just have some chill you know.  It's been long since we hung out like that" Jongup asks everyone.

As everyone else agrees, Daehyun as usual hesitates at Jongups offer and doesn't bother agreeing to it.

" You comin Dae? " Jongup asks Daehyun slyly.

" No I think I'll pass... I'm not really in the mood for cruising and ...and.... It's Daehyun.... not Dae" Daehyun responds with the at most tone of annoyance and resent. Just then a voice that he couldn't be mad at, spoke to him.

" You really to need be pushed don't you. Just join us. It will be fun. We could all really get to know each other". Yongguk requests which Daehyun just can't ignore.

" Yeah that's how Daehyun is gukkie....someone reeeally needs to push him or force or......make him feel wanted..... " before jongup could continue his indirect diss to Daehyun...

" You just really know how to ing push my buttons don't you" Daehyuns snaps back in a lower yet threatening tone.

Before the negative exchange of words could continue, Youngjae held daehyun back and calmed him.

" Yeah look we'll think about it ok. Let's just go to class " Himchans states in hopes of making some peace.

All disperse the lounge and Daehyun doesn't hold back giving a quick glance to yongguk. He knew that Yongguk would want to know more about Daehyun and Jongups friction.

Yongguk gives back a look as well. Daehyun actually knew what he meant by that look. He knew that yongguk was gonna talk to him later about this.

That was the time the the two of them were able to know what they wanted just by looking at each other. A certain invisible, silent connection the two shared without any words that then became one of their traits.

Was Jongup gonna be more than just a hindrance in Daehyuns life? Was he gonna be "the unwanted one" between Yongguk and Daehyun? Either way, Jongups hand in Daehyuns life was not going to be a very good one...