Love Like Moon

Bottled Up

                                                        

“Ah the concert is finally over!”, Namjoon sighed as he fell back in a couch.

“Um I need to speak to you about something”, Jin approached Namjoon nervously.

Namjoon let out another sigh as he knew what the elder was about to talk about. He looks at the the nervous Jin and said, “I know we have let the members know right?”

Jin was startled by what Namjoon said but he was correct, they had to speak this out to the member and without saying anything he nodded back at Namjoon.


BTS were back at their dorm and it was already too late at night. The bright moon was high above in the dark night illuminating its light all around. It was a peaceful night but in the dorm everyone stayed wide awake, each in their own deep thoughts.

Jimin walked out in the veranda with a hot coffee in his hands to see the enchanting sight of moon. He was mesmerized by the scene and also he couldn’t forget the things that had occurred in the past few days. He had to go through some ups and down only to come out stronger. He was really glad to be a member of his team. He couldn’t imagine a life without them.

“Hyung?” , came a voice from back as Jimin turned to look to find Jungkook looking at him. He motioned Jungkook to join him and the younger accepted the offer as stood beside Jimin. All the while Jimin talked about the beauty of moon while Jungkook kept on staring at the majestic scene before him. Jimin with his eyes shining in the moonlight and smile on his face was the best scenery Jungkook could ever laid his eyes to.

 He thought about how his first love was beside him and yet all he could do was be mesmerized by his love. He let out a small sigh as he turned his gaze towards the moon. Yes he was not supposed to gaze at Jimin anymore. Jimin was not his and would never be. A smile made its way on Jungkook’s face as he remembered how he felt when he was in love, how his heart would start pounding whenever the elder was beside him, how his eyes would find the elder no matter how crowded the place was, how he smiled while looking at the elder smile and how he felt like his heart would melt away whenever the elder laughed.

Yet there were times when the elder felt sad and how Jungkook too felt like crying and when Jungkook had a bad day and how Jimin would make it all fly away just by smiling at him. A small drop of tear fell down from Jungkook’s eye when he realized that this would all end from now onwards. How he would have to stop his heart from skipping beats whenever the elder touched him.

Now Jimin was his hyung. No matter how hard he denied it at first and refused to call him hyung, now he would have to accept the truth. To Jimin-hyung he was no more than a little brother. No matter how many time Jimin had said he loved the maknae on screen, he always meant it as his little brother and he knew that. Damn he knew. His heart was about to break when he felt a warm hand touching his cheeks.

“Jungkookie, what happened? Why are you crying?” Jimin looked worriedly at Jungkook when he saw the tears running from the maknae’s eyes.

Jungkook just shook his head as he took hold of Jimin’s hand and pushed his cheeks further while closing his eyes as if he was imprinting the memory of the softness of the elder’s hand in his mind for forever. He slowly let go of the elder’s hand from his hands as he opened his eyes back. He turned his gaze back at the moon leaving a confused Jimin staring at him.

“It’s just that the moon looked so lonely and sad”, Jungkook said as he kept on staring at the moon. Jimin looked at the moon and back at the maknae confused about what the maknae was talking about. Jimin turned his gaze towards the moon again letting the younger continue.

“The moon is a lot like someone who is in unrequited love. They both look at their love from afar trying their best to brighten their love’s life. In the darkest nights too they don’t leave their love’s side and continue to shine their best but even their hardest effort doesn’t brighten their love’s life as much as the sun does. So they sit there alone as they look from afar and shine for their love whenever they are in the darkness wishing only for the happiness for their loved ones” Jungkook speaks, all the time looking at the moon, not daring to look at Jimin.

Jimin who was listening to the younger talk was seriously amazed by what the younger had said. He looked at the younger in surprise and said, “Wow Jungkookie! You really said something deep. You spoke like someone who had experienced such thing. Have you?”

Yes I have and in that I am the moon and Tae-hyung is the sun.

“That is just one of my many skills hyung. Don’t be amazed by only this. There are lots of things I can do”, Jungkook said while locking all of his emotions inside his heart and giving out a smirk at Jimin.

“Aish this kid! Anyway it feels so different when you call me hyung. It certainly has a nice ring to it but maybe I am not used to it. Anyway you are being good huh?” Jimin let out a smirk as he teased Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a little giggle and turned back to leave. Just when he was about to reach the door Jimin spoke up, “Um you know even though whatever you told me about the moon, I still like the moon better because even though the light it gives may not be enough but the light is there and it soft as if the moon is a very kind person. Also we can look straightly at the moon without having to worry about it blinding us with its brightness like the sun does. So I would definitely choose the moon.”

Jimin looked at the maknae and gave a gentle smile at him as he followed the maknae to get ready to go to bed. Jungkook smiled back at Jimin as they both walked away from the veranda all the while the younger kept on thinking.

Oh! If only you did in my case too. I would’ve been the happiest moon there could ever be.

Jungkook lets out a deep sigh as he closed his eyes from the tiring day.


Ah so this chapter was little short i  guess. I realy didnt know how to continue and the last line seemed as a perfect ending already so i didnt want to damage it by adding some more. well this is it for today. hope you liked this chapter too despite of how short it is :D