Disappointment

Bottled Up

                                        

It was too much for Jimin to be carried the way he was being carried by Junkook and he didn’t stop resisting Jungkook, complaining to let him go from time to time only to be ignored by the younger. Jungkook on the other hand didn’t want to let go of Jimin. Jungkook was afraid that if he let go of Jimin then he would be hurt again. He recalled the things that happened in the practice room and gave out a small sigh. He apologized to Jimin almost whispering but the other had heard him and had stop complaining right after that and instead asked for the reason.

Jungkook avoided Jimin’s confused look and said, “I am sorry because I was about to hit Tae-hyung. You were angry right? It was Tae-hyung after all.”

Jimin was confused about the stress Jungkook had given to Tae’s name but he simply chose to ignore it and instead smiling he said, “No it’s okay. I was indeed a little angry but I was happy too to see my Jungkookie worry about me. He loves his hyung despite what he says after all. But just be sure to apologize to them too.”

Jungkook’s cheeks flushed light pink as he said, “Yeah I understand and…of course! ... I-I care about you. After all I never hated you.”

Actually it’s the opposite.

Just then a thick voice asked, “Jimin, are you alright?”

It was Namjoon and Suga. They seemed to have returned again and probably it was Jin who called them as he stood fidgeting behind them while he holds a first aid kit. Jimin the realized that he was still being carried like a princess by Jungkook and his face soon turned into beat red. Getting embarrassed more than ever Jimin whispered on Jungkook’s ear to inform him to let him down. Jungkook finally released Jimin from his strong arms and gently placed in a sofa.

“Yes, I am alright. It’s just a scratch”, said Jimin answering to Namjoon’s question.

Namjoon pulled Jimin’s leg slowly and hold it gently in his hands as he kneeled in the floor. He gave a thorough look at his foot and knew that it was definitely not only a scratch. The foot had gotten more purplish and swollen and also a small touch in his foot gave a great pain to Jimin.

“Well, it looks like more than a scratch to me. Can you stand a bit and show us?” said Suga who was inspecting Jimin’s leg beside Namjoon. Jimin tried standing up but was unable to as he gave out to the pain in his leg and would have fallen if it had not been for Jungkook who grabbed the elder immediately making him sit back in the sofa gently.

Then Namjoon gave a heavy sigh implementing that it was not something Jimin would like to hear. He looked at Jimin feeling a little bit guilty and finally said, “Better go for check up in hospital and rest a bit while you’re at it. Also… based on what the doctor says we’ll see if you’ll be performing on the stage or not. Jungkook, you take him to the hospital and grab some lunch while returning. I’ll go and inform the manager.”

Jimin’s eyes widened as he heard what Namjoon said. He didn’t like it and began to complain until Suga stepped in front of him. He was glaring at him and it seemed that if Jimin didn’t stop whining Suga would beat him up at any moment. Scared of his hyung, Jimin stopped protesting but he couldn’t stop thinking what Namjoon had said.

He wouldn’t be able to go up in the stage. He wouldn’t be able to perform for his parents. He wouldn’t be able to make his family proud.

His mind started to think all sorts of stuffs and as if knowing what was going in his head Suga said, “Don’t act like this is your last performance. Listen we will have plenty of chances so take care of yourself for now.”

The elder patted the sad Jimin and both Namjoon and Suga walked out of the room. Jin who was quietly looking over as all of this happen, at last finally made a move as he began to open the first-aid kit. But taking a hold of the first-aid kit, Jungkook told him to go and fetch a car. Jin felt the tension rising in the air as he nodded at Jungkook and went away without questioning further.

Jungkook came near Jimin and held the injured leg very gently to not hurt him as much as possible. He did not say anything to Jimin and kept on applying some release spray on the swollen foot quietly. Jimin too didn’t speak anything and let the younger do without any complain.

Just then Taehyung and Hoseok entered the room. Taehyung’s eyes looked a little puffy as if he had been crying all this while. His eyes showed that he was feeling really guilty for Jimin. Hoseok was still holding Taehyung’s shoulders as if it was an act of soothing him. Jungkook looked at them and back at Jimin. He let out a small sigh as we stood up and went towards Taehyung and Hoseok. Without saying anything he bowed his head and said, “I am sorry for whatever happened in the practice room. I was being stupid by acting in pulse. You were not at wrong at all.”

Everyone was startled by Jungkook when he suddenly bowed down since he rarely did those stuffs as his pride didn’t allow him to. It even managed to bring back Jimin from his state as the elder’s eyes softened towards Jungkook. For a while nobody spoke and silence fell in the room. Trying to soothe out the environment, Hoseok burst out, “Well~ well~ Jungkook beat you Taeyhyung at apologizing. Now go ahead and say what you wanted to.”

Taehyung first glanced at Jimin and then back at Jungkook. After taking some breathes he spoke out, “No its okay. You shouldn’t apologize. Instead I should be the one apologizing. I am really Jimin. I shouldn’t have palyed around like that.”

The tension in the room was too much and Jimin finally broke out giving his angelic smile one again, “Ugh!! Why is everyone apologizing? I am already tired of this all. This is the last time I am saying! Its okay as it was nobody’s fault. Beside it’s just a scratch. Now Tae, come here and get your wounds treated too. I know you got some scratches too.”


After that Jimin and Jungkook both went to hospital for check up. The doctor informed Jimin that leg seemed to have fractured and would take 1 or 2 weeks to be fully healed. So Jimin was supposed to refrain from doing any sorts of things that would hurt his leg like dancing.

Jimin remained silent all the way but Jungkook could see that the elder was not happy at all. After all, the concert was in just 4 days. It was too long for the leg to be healed. Jimin came out depressed as he silently walked without uttering a single word. No one spoke until Jungkook remembered that they had not eaten their lunch at all. So he bought some karaage from the nearby stalls and some smoothies for both of them. He gave one to Jimin as he gobbled up his own. Both of them sat in a silent, empty place as to not be bothered by fans.

A t last Jimin finally spoke finishing his karaage with the last bite. He said, “Jungkook, can I ask something of you?”

Jungkook nodded without giving another thought as he would have gave everything he could if it meant to cheer Jimin up. But the next moment, Jungkook flushed red as Jimin suddenly cupped both of the younger’s hands in his own. He squeezed it a bit and with a pleading look Jimin spoke, “Jungkook, Can you please keep what the doctor said a secret from others? Please, now you’re the only one who could help me!”

Jungkook eyes widened at the elder’s request. Though Jungkook wanted to agree to Jimin to make him smile, he also couldn’t possibly let Jimin hurt himself. He shook his head unable to look at Jimin’s eyes. He kept his gaze on the ground as he spoke, “No, doing that could put you in danger. Your leg would get damaged even more. Didn’t you hear the doctor say it so yourself?”

Jimin’s hands squeezed more tightly in Jungkook’s hand. His eyes swelled up with tears as he looked pleadingly at Jungkook again. His voice broke when he spoke up again, “P-please Jungkook. Please…j- just this o-once?”

Jungkook didn’t want to hurt Jimin further than that as he couldn’t refuse Jimin. No, not after he saw the tears swelling up in Jimin’s eyes. He chose to stay silent and only notioned Jimin that it was time to return to the dorm.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

So that's it for now. How is it going? Please do tell if you like it and if somethings should be improved since I am not really confident in my writing for its my first time. Also I would be trying to update it everyday but I can't really guarantee it. :P