Jungkook

Bottled Up

                                                     

 

 

So another day passed by training all day for the upcoming concert. Still covered up in sweats Jimin sat down in a couch with water bottle in his hands. He drank a little  bit of the water and kept it in the table beside him. He took the towel around his neck and wiped off the sweat. Just then Jungkook came up from the shower with his hair still wet. He came towards Jimin annd grabbed the water bottle from beside him. With no energy left in Jimin, he watched Jungkookas he took the water bottle.

Suddenly a thought popped up in Jimin's mind and he grinned as he made the plan to tease Jungkook. He took the bottle from Jungkook's ahnds and told him that he could not drink the water. Frustrated Jungkook tried to get back the bottle from Jimin's hands. After all those trainings they did,he was not really in a mood of palying around. But yet, Jimin wouldn't hear any of it as he was really happy to get back a revenge for all the teasings he got from Jungkookabout his height.

Finally giving up, Jungkook thought of another way of getting the bottle. His eyes twinkled as he thought of the way and with twinkling eyes, he looked pleadingly at Jimin with an innocent expression almost as if a child was looking at his parents to ask them to buy a toy. Jimin flinched as he saw Jungkook's expression.. Jungkook knew the technique was working and then to do the final blow he spoke in a pleading voice saying, "Jimin-hyung, Won't you give your Jungkook water to drink?"

The final blow did the job and unable to resist the pleading of his junior, Jimin finally gave in to Jungkook's cute plead and handed the water bottle to him. Finally after winning back the water bottle, Jungkook let his true expression show and he smirked at Jimin as he said," Hah! You fell for it! You really think that I think of you as my hyung? Remember that you're shorter than me?"

Jimin glared at Jungkook as he realised that he was fooled by Jungkook's innoct expression yet again. But Jimin thought Jungkook as his cute junior and that's why he cared about Jungkook a lot. So again, smiling at Jungkook he said, "Even though I am shorter, you're still the younger one Jungkook. You're my cute little junior."

Saying this, Jimin stepped inside the shower as Jungkook watched him go inside with a little pained smile.