Subtle Confession

Bottled Up

 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked for nth time now as every member giggled at the flustered maknae.

"Yes Jungkookie I am okay you just have fun with everyone. You don't have to worry about me the entire time okay?" Jimin replied again controlling his laugh.

 "Jungkook let's go now. After this is our last performance so at that time you will see Jimin again so hurry up for now", Namjoon called Jungkook before leaving them alone. Jimin gestured Jungkook to go as Jungkook finally nodded and left the room.

Jimin could only giggle at the maknae for behaving so cutely. He then looked at the TV in the room. He looked at the members performing with ease. All of them were looking very good while performing and he desired to go and join them as he smiled at them. Jimin was really happy to be able to perform, to be able to see his family, the fans cheering for him even when he couldn't dance for them and the members being supportive of him. Above all he was really happy to see the maknae caring for him as most of the time maknae had always ignored the older. He felt as if he was blessed at that time. But for some reason he was noticing something different. He felt his heart beat increase everytime Jungkook do something for him. Maybe he was just not used to the maknae being kind to him.

While Jimin was deep in his thoughts he didn't realise that other members had already entered the room and now was staring at Jimin. Jungkook went in front of Jimin and moved his hands in front of Jimin but didn't get any reply. So he clapped his hands to make a sound to which Jimin certainly reacted to as he flinched and was startled by the noise. Everyone laughed and all of them began to prepare for the last performance.

 When everything was ready Jungkook came and supported Jimin holding him by the waist gently. Jimin blushed really hard and his heart began to beat fast again. Assuring himself that it was only because he was nervous for the performance, he entered the stage with Jungkook still holding him gently. The Jikook fans went crazy to see their ship sailing as they started to tease Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin blushed really hard as he was embarrassed but Jungkook let go of Jimin after the elder sat down on one of the chair. Sitting on one of the chair beside Jimin, Jungkook just shook his head and said, "Ah! What are you all saying? Jimin-hyung is just my precious hyung. So I care about him a lot."

Jimin heart throbbed as Jungkook said this. He was surprised and confused as he felt hurt to the manknae's words. Instead he should have felt happy to be finally recognized by Jungkook.

I don't want to be your hyung.

 Jimin's eyes widened at his thought. Was it really his thought? Of course he wanted to be Jungkook's hyung. He had always wanted to be. So brushing off the thought he got ready to perform.

"Let me know ~"

 Everyone clapped as Jimin hit that high note again. Jungkook was attracted to the elder’s sweet voice again as he heard Jimin hitting the high notes perfectly. He loved the voice making him fall for Jimin again. As he realized what he was thinking Jungkook shook off his thoughts. No he couldn't fall for Jimin more ore else he won't be able to support Jimin's love. So he continued to sing.

 At last it was finally the time to say goodbye with the fans. Everyone was sad at the last moment as every member began to say their speech and thoughts.

 "Every one of them has practiced really hard and even Jimin who has been injured has been here performing with us. I am really glad to say that I am proud to be the leader of this group and be able to perform in front of you all. Everyone thank you very much", Namjoon said as he smiled with tears threatening to fall any moment.

Jin noticing this went and caressed leader's back and said, "Yes everyone, our leader have also tried really hard to perform here. He has disregarded his sleeps many times making songs, so everyone give one loud applause for him." Namjoon smiled as everyone clapped their hands shouting Namjoon's and Jin's name.

Suga was the next one to speak. But before anything, as soon as he got the mike he shouted, "Yah! I am also here okay? I also made some songs! Anyway my members won't remember me so instead everyone you must always remember me okay? I hope you would like all of the songs from the album and do keep on supporting us and this Min Yoongi A.K.A. Suga would keep on making songs for all of you guys." With that Suga made a cute gesture as every fan went wild and started shouting.

Hosoek laughed at the gesture and said, "Ah you ruined my serious speech. So here it is, everyone did you have fun? Yes? I too had fun with all of you guys and we will keep on having more concerts in order to have more fun okay?"

It was Taehyung's turn as all the hoots that were going suddenly stopped after seeing how serious Taehyung was. Taehyung with his deep voice started to speak, "Everyone I have a confession to make..." As Taehyung said this all of the noise in the stage went silent and Taehyung turned toward his best friend and spoke, "Jimin is injured right now. So at first he was not going to perform and he was really sad. But I couldn't do anything for him. He was sad for not being able to perform and it was my entire fault. Yes everyone he is injured because of me and even though he already forgave me and even though he said it was nothing, it was still my fault. So I am really sorry Jimin."

As he said this he broke into tears and seeing this Jimin opened his arms saying Taehyung to come. Taehyung wiped his tears and ran towards Jimin to hug him. Everyone started to shout "Don't cry" after witnessing what was going on.

Jimin took the mike from Taehyung's hand and said, “Ah this idiot… I already said it was okay. Its fine Taehyung-ah it's not your fault so don't blame yourself and see I am here performing with you guys and I am really the happiest person one could ever be."

Taehyung nodded his head while wiping his tears. Then he went and sat back on his chair again. "Everyone hope you had fun. Even though I couldn't dance in this concert I really enjoyed a lot performing and I am really happy for all the support I got. My members were very supportive of me through which I could perform today. Seriously I am blessed to have such caring members and Taehyung-ah, I love you."

Everyone started to hoot as Jimin said those words with every member of BTS shocked by the sudden confession by Jimin. Well except for Jungkook as he already knew about it but still he was hurt when Jimin himself said those words. He looked down while trying to stop the tears he suddenly felt growing in his eyes. He soothed himself by saying that it was okay, that he already knew and he had decided to support Jimin no matter what.

But then again everyone giggled as Jimin spoke again, "I love you Namjoon - hyung, I love you Suga-hyung, I love you Jin-hyung, I love you Hosoek-hyung and..."

As Jimin spoke he turned towards maknae and locked his eyes with maknae ' as he continued speaking, "I love you Jungkookie" then Jimin again turned towards the audience and said, "I love BTS and the army. I love you everyone."

Everyone shouted, "I love you BTS!!"

 "Ah-" Jimin spoke up again as he remembered something, "Also thank you Jungkookie for taking such great care of me and thank you members for supporting me. I really love you and I trust all of you guys since all of us are family." With that Jimin smiled at everyone but everyone smiled nervously at him since everyone felt guilty about something.

"Ah! It’s finally my turn. First of all everyone, Taehyung was not the only one who hurt Jimin-hyung. I also hurt him a lot. Instead I was the one who hurt him more. So first of all I would like to apologize. Sorry Jimin-hyung."

Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin with a sad smile. Jimin shook his head saying that it was not his mistake. After that Jungkook smiled and spoke up again, "I really love you a lot Jimin-hyung."

The fans went wild again and began to tease while Jimin and others just smiled thinking that he was just replying to Jimin's confession from back then while Jungkook smiled sadly as he confessed his feelings subtly to Jimin which would finally make him able to let go of his feelings and give up.


Yay! 2 chapters in one day!! Also I will continue using Suga's name as Suga only instead of his real name because i really like calling him Suga hehe ;P