Dedication

Bottled Up

 

                                          

Back in the dorm, Namjoon and the rest of the members asked Jimin and Jungkook about what the doctor had said. Jimin nervously squeezed onto Jungkook’s shirt and whispered in his ear, “Please… don’t.”

Jungkook wanted to listen to Jimin but no he couldn’t possibly let the older’s injury get more serious. He didn’t want Jimin to suffer from the injury more. Jungkook pulled himself away from Jimin’s grip and informed everyone that Jimin’s leg would heal only after 1 or 2 weeks. Then deciding that Jimin wouldn’t be performing in the coming concert, all of them walked away saying some words of comfort to Jimin. Taehyung and Hosoek apologized to Jimin once again and walked away. The only ones left in the room were Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook tried avoiding looking at Jimin’s face as he knew he had just hurt the older.

He stood in front of Jimin with his back facing at the other. Jimin let out a deep sigh as he came forward to bury his head in the younger’s back. The next moment he spoke, his voice seemed to be trembling. Jungkook could feel his back getting wet as Jimin kept on asking why Jungkook said the truth. He came in front of the maknae and gripped the younger’s color making the younger face him and look in his eyes. Jungkook was broken to see jimin crying and it was all because of himself. He fought hard to not give in to his emotions.

Jimin’s grip loosen as he leaned his forehead in the maknae’s shoulder sniffling as he asked, “Why? Jungkook, why did you do this to me? Why? Despite knowing my desires, why? ...Now I can’t participate in the concert and it’s all because of you! I hate you! I hate you, never talk to me again!”

Saying these words to Jungkook, the older walked away never knowing what those words meant to the younger. Jungkook on the other hand was completely broken. Jimin had said the words which Jungkook feared the most without even realizing. Jungkook was broken, yet he couldn’t do anything. After all he knew that Jimin had wanted to perform so much and yet he took away the chane.

He couldn’t stand there anymore as he felt his anger building up in himself. He felt angry in himself, for making Jimin cry. His hatred grew by every moment he stood there. So he ferociously went towards the practice room and started dancing nonstop to forget the older’s words. Jimin had said he hated Jungkook. He had said that he never wanted to talk to the younger ever again. Now Jimin HATED Jungkook. Those thoughts kept on echoing in jungkook’s mind as he continued dancing. He didn’t stop at all no matter how many times the others told him to stop. No he wouldn’t stop. It was his punishment in a way for hurting Jimin.

It was already 11 p.m. as Namjoon told the younger to stop dancing. But Jungkook instead insisted that it was the last time, so giving up Namjoon walked away with others to sleep. It was all silent now. Now, jungkook was all alone. He could finally give in to his feelings. The feeling soon grew back again and the first tear made its way through the maknae’s eyes.

He sat in the ground hugging his legs as he hid his head in his arms. The empty practice room was now filled with low sobbing of Jungkook. He continued sobbing without caring about anything else. Jimin hated jungkook now and no matter what the younger did for whatever reason, he made Jimin cry. The Jimin who’d always smile idiotically was crying all because of Jungkook, himself.

As he stayed there, his face covered in his arms a soft warmness entered his body through his back. It was Jimin without a doubt with his small back ready to support whoever was in need. Jimin sat beside Jungkook with his back touching Jungkook’s.

For some moment no one really talked. Both of them remained silent as if they were having their own little conversation which dint need any words. After some moment when Jungkook had finally been able to calm himself down, Jimin did the work of breaking the silence. He spoke uo as his soft voice soothed Jungkook, “Are you okay now? Dancing like a maniac. Idiot if you wanted to cry then just cry. Why do you have to hide it from other?”

Jungkook felt relieved more than anything when he got hear Jimin’s voice again. He was scared of the words Jimin has said; trying to suppress his trembling voice he slowly made the words and said, “Who said I was crying? I was just tired. Besides I was just practicing for the con-”. When he realized what he was talking about, the atmosphere between them got heavier again and Jungkook could feel his heart throb again.

Jimin moved a bit but that was all. Nothing happened. Jungkook thought that Jimin would shout again or say something but no, he did none of that. Instead the older was silent. Then Jungkook stood up and turned back to look at Jimin. Jimin was hugging his knees as he hid his face in his arms.

Jimin was probably feeling so many things that he instead chose to stay silent. Looking at the back of Jimin who looked so fragile hurted Jungkook more than ever. He was about to apologise and walk away when Jimin spoke again, “For the concert, right?”

Then standing up, Jimin dust off his pants. He stood with only one leg as the other one was supported by a crutch. Without looking at Jungkook he said, “Its okay now and I am sorry for what I said back then. I wasn’t thinking straight. It wasn’t your fault at all and I don’t hate you at all. After all… you are my little Jungkookie right?”

Saying these words Jimin began to walk away slowly with his bandaged leg as Jungkook wondered that those words should’ve made him happy then why did Jungkook felt more miserable. Jimin had said he didn’t hate him, so what was this feeling?

Jimin stopped walking and spoke again, “Jungkook! Practice… practice hard alright and do your best. If not in the stage then I can atleast cheer you right?” then he turned back and smiled at Jungkook. The smile that looked so broken as if it had given up. Jiimn was trying hard to cheer Jungkook up when he himself was broken. This broke Jungkook’s heart as the pain became fresh again and all of his emotions were opened up.

Without being able to hold back anymore Jungkook ran towards Jimin and gripped Jimin’s hand before turning him. Before Jimin could say anything Jungkook hugged the older tightly. He knew he was squeezing Jimin too tightly but he wanted to hold Jimin tighter than that. At first Jimin was confused with the maknae’s act and yet at the same time he felt comfort in those arms. All feelings were loosening up as his tears began to fall and Jimin began to whimper in the younger’s arms, “I …I really want to perform. I don’t want to stay in the audience. I-I am selfish… I am selfish right?”

Holding Jimin more tightly Jungkook spoke, “No you’re not. You are the most caring person. Idiot telling me not to hold back when you are holding back by yourself, you really are an idiot. Don’t give up yet Jimin. Please you said you would try your hardest right? You said you give your best. It doesn’t matter whatever happens, I would always support you. I promise, even… even about Tae-hyung I’ll support you so please don’t show me that broken smile ever again.”

After letting their emotions loose, they finally let go of each other with Jimin’s face turned into red after all the crying. They walked out of the practice room together and as there were about to return their own separate rooms Jungkook turned back and said, “Jimin… Jimin-hyung!”

 Jimin was surprisedand turned back to look at Jungkook as Jungkook rarely ever called him hyung. Jimin was surprised to see Jungkook use hyung to him. Jungkook looked at Jimin dedicatedly and spoke, “I’ll try my best! I won’t give up too. You’ll not be in audience. I said I’ll support you right? You can count on me because I am your Jungkookie.”

He gave a smile to Jimin and walked away looking like the most fascinating person in the world to Jimin. Jimin was confused as he saw the pain in his smile but dedication in his eyes contradicted his smile. Jimin was confused by what the maknae has said. What did he meant by counting on him?


So i was not able to add any chapters for past days as I was having my exam but to make up for that I may add more chapters for next 2 or 3 days?? I am not sure though. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)