《 Baby, Don't like it ¬ Yuta Pt. 1

《 Limitless Collection ¬ Requests Open

 

 
Date:  Feb. 25th, 2017
Chapter:  One Shot
Title:  ---
Notes:  Point Post
Credit:  < a tori creation >
Muse:  Yuta | 中本悠太 ( NCT )
Drabble Series - Admin Pigglet

Yuta was beginning to piss her off. On some days, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her, but there were days where he wouldn’t show any interest towards her at all; no eye contact, absolutely nothing. It would continue like this, on and off, for weeks.

Sitting down at a lunch table near the back of the cafeteria, she sighed to herself and shoved a spoon full of kimchi rice into “Damn him, and his stupid yet adorable smile.”

Little did she know, Yuta was smiling at her from across the cafeteria. Something about her just set him off, the desires and goals in his life were no longer important.

Now he only wanted, and needed one thing in his life, and that was her. Yuta knew that she liked him, that’s why he wanted to drive her absolutely crazy. Obviously, he knew that his behavior was beginning to make her feel impatient.

But that was his goal, to make her feel impatient enough to the point where she would talk to him on her own.

Oh but trust me, whatever he was doing to her was working. Her impatience began to grow and grow, until he took it up a notch and began to take over her school life. He went from being some random, mysterious yet y, Japanese man, to a man she couldn’t stop thinking about. He constantly invaded her thoughts, her goals, her dreams, and she almost couldn’t take it anymore.

Until she received a text from an unknown number “Meet me in the study room, top floor. Now”

Usually, when you receive a text from a number you don’t recognize, you’re supposed to ignore it.

But for some unknown reason, something was telling her not to ignore the text.

So she didn’t.

As she began to walk up the stairs to the 5th floor, she began to feel anxious. Having no clue who the person was, it was a given that she was feeling nervous. Finally she reached the 5th floor and slowly, yet hesitantly opened the door, stepping inside. It was silent, not a person to be seen. The lights weren’t completely turned off, but there was only the dim lighting coming from the small kitchen.

Then out of no where, the kitchen light turned off and it was pitch black.

And that’s when she felt a hand grab her arm, pulling her into their chest. ‘

“Now I’ve finally got you, you sneaky little thing” A soft, somewhat deep voice whispered to her.  

It was the man who had been invading her thoughts and dreams, the man who’s been taking over her life little by little.

Yuta..?”

The Japanese boy hummed to himself, she stepped right into his trap, and there was no way he was going to let her out of it.

Beginning to feel slightly overwhelmed, she slowly started to back away from him. Honestly, she didn’t really know why she was backing away, all she knew was that if he came any closer to her, she would launch herself into his arms and show him how frustrated he’s made her feel the past few weeks

“My name sounds absolutely beautiful coming out of your mouth,” Yuta growled slightly and began to walk towards her, as if he was the predator and she was his prey. “Why don’t you say it again for m-“

Scoffing, she cut him off “Actually, why don’t you say my name? I’d like to hear how my name sounds coming out of your mouth” the smaller girl finally decided to stand her ground and confront him. “You made me wait for the longest time, I thought I was going to go insane! I’ve been getting more impatient with you, Nakamoto Yuta! I have had enough of your little games!” and that’s when he quickly stalked towards her, backing her up against the wall with both hands on either side of her head.

Even though there wasn’t a lot of light in the room, she could see the way his eyes twinkled with mischievousness. “You’re getting impatient? Oh, darling you have no idea what you have been doing to me, do you?” he hummed, and leaned down so his face was leveled with hers.

“You think you can tempt me like that and get away with it? That’s cute, really cute..” slowly, his fingers grazed her cheek as he looked into her brown eyes; “Why do you seem so calm? We’re practically strangers, aren’t we? You know nothing about me, yet I know so much about you, so shouldn’t you be at least a little afraid of me?” he leaned forward, and slowly took her bottom lip between his teeth, pulling away ever so painfully slow.

“Because I want you just as much as you want me,” finally gathering up the courage, she gripped his shirt in her small hands and tugged his body closer to her own. “I guess we both have been impatient,” she whispered and pressed her lips against his.

Yuta barely, just barely let a moan escape past his lips at the feeling of her soft lips against his own.

Needless to say, the study room of the 5th floor was temporarily unsafe for wondering students.