《 Roses, for a Rose ¬ Rose

《 Limitless Collection ¬ Requests Open

 

 
Date:  Feb. 25th, 2017
Chapter:  One Shot
Title:  ---
Notes:  Point Post
Credit:  < a tori creation >
Muse:  Rose | 박채영 ( BlackPink )
Drabble Series - Admin Goose
Rose bounced down the sidewalk, following a trail of petals and colored notes.

A shy blush tinted her cheeks as her lips were pressed tightly together in a smile. She tried her best not to draw too much attention as she followed the trail you had made for her.

Passersby were similarly in their own worlds; but still surprised at the rose petals, and love notes trailing around. Rose rushed around a corner, hoping to end the journey before anybody recognized that she had been following the trail for blocks.

You waited patiently in a quiet restaurant. You had rented it out for the occasion and had already become acquainted with the staff. So far, everything had been going smoothly and you were grateful.

As you watched out for Rose, you finally saw her figure down the road. She was dressed casually; your romantic gesture had obviously taken her off-guard. From your place in the main entrance of the restaurant, you couldn’t see the infectious grin Rose wore.

“Which one is she?” A voice spoke up from behind you, startling you; but not enough for you not to answer calmly.

You pointed Rose out to the cook you had hired before sharing a glance with the woman. The cook smiled at you, “You have a beautiful girlfriend!” You nodded, “I’m lucky, aren’t I?”

“You both are.” The chef smiled back at you.

A quiet moment was shared between the two of you before you rushed out of the main entrance to hide from Rose. Still, the plan was playing out flawlessly.

The chime of the front bell was followed by a sweet greeting to the staff from Rose. Butterflies grew in your stomach as you held the bouquet of flowers in your hands. You checked the note you had stuck to the front of it, and made sure it was still there.

Again, everything was going as planned.

You inhaled deeply before turning around the corner, and sneaking up behind Rose; who was too busy searching for the next note. The crinkle of the bouquet alerted Rose to your presence, and she turned around quickly.

You flashed her a large smile. Rose gasped out a giggle as she looked you up and down. Tears brimmed her brown eyes before she allowed herself to cry. Quickly, you placed the bouquet on a table and pulled her into your arms.

“I love you.” You whispered into her hair. “I love you too.” Rose chuckled back through her happy tears.