《 ♡ ¬ MarkHyuck

《 Limitless Collection ¬ Requests Open

 

 
Date:  Feb. 19th, 2017
Chapter:  Drabble
Title:  ♡
Credit:  < a tori creation >
Muse:  Mark Lee | 마크이 ( NCT ) & Donghyuck Lee | 마크이 ( NCT )
Cats like attention; hybrids are no exception.

Brown eyes stared from afar, taking in the details of the lanky blonde; bright, excited flecks exploding in the colored irises.

As feet quietly padded the expanse of the room, a tail swayed cautiously. The need to pounce burning harshly throughout his being, to the point he may start trembling.

Should he risk being yelled at, for once again disrupting his sweet owners study session? Generally, he wouldn’t care for the consequences as long as he got attention. This time was different, the exams coming up would determine the latter’s future.. he didn’t want to mess with that.

His ears momentarily fell, lower couplet being captured between pearly white teeth.

Upon being lost in his thoughts, he failed to notice said male closing his books, and stretching his aching limbs. He’d been sitting there for nearly seven hours.

The blonde caught sight of him through the corner of his eye, and tilted his head; ‘Come here~’ The words came out softly, a smile settling onto the lips they had escaped.

If anyone had seen the actual scene, they’d have thought the younger flew, with how fast he was on the other side of the room. Small body stretching, and curling up to the male’s lap.

Mark chuckled, watching with orbs of pure adoration, and love, letting him get comfortable.

As his hand raised, long phalanges pushed through dark locks, massaging his scalp; the hybrid easily melted at the touch.

Both fell into a comfortable silence, enjoying the peace. Neither of them needed to speak. Silent 'I love you’s’ in each others minds. It had been made so clear, that the three words need not be spoken.

The form on his lap sighed, nuzzling closer to him, and his touch.

Cats like attention; Donghyuck was no exception.