《 Three ¬ Jo Twins

《 Limitless Collection ¬ Requests Open

 

 
Date:  Feb. 25th, 2017
Chapter:  Drabble
Title:  Warmth
Credit:  < a tori creation >
Muse:  Jo Youngmin | 조영민 ( Boyfriend ) & Jo Kwangmin | 조광민 ( Boyfriend )

Six eyes, six feet, six hands, three bodies- how cliché would it be to add ‘one soul’?

Some say that when you fall in love, your souls entwine, and you become one. Quite intimate, no?

Five years ago, the three would have never thought this would happen - the world can’t truly keep love apart, though. Do you agree?

Of course, Iseul once argued that the boys already shared a soul, just fragmented into two bodies. With hers, the fragments became whole. At some point along the road, they gave up caring.

The science behind it was meaningless when they knew it was right - that they needed each other.

They ignored the whispers of a disagreeing society that saw the couple as ab abomination. Love, was love, whether between two people, or three.

               -o-/-o-/-o-

Leaning back against the chest of her youngest lover, she watched the third in his fight with a few small daisies. He’d been attempting to lace the stems for nearly ten minutes, already. He was failing, much to the amusement of his brother, and lover.

The small girl’s eyes fluttered shut, shifting to become more comfortable between the bent legs at her sides - a soft yawn spilling from her lips.

The wind whirled gently around them, causing the flowers to dance in the field happily. This was their get away - the place they needn’t worry about others.

Upon feeling the faintest pressure on her head, and lips touch her cheek, she smiled.

'A crown for my princess,’ the voice cooed.

'Our princess, Youngmin.’

Iseul chuckled at Kwangmin’s input, becoming content, and dozing off.

The twins simply smiled, watching with adoration filled orbs.

After all, they were looking at their source of happiness.