《 Rain ¬ G-Dragon

《 Limitless Collection ¬ Requests Open
 
Date:  Feb. 22nd, 2017
Chapter:  One Shot
Title:  ---
Notes:  Point Post
Credit:  < a tori creation >
Muse:  Kwon Jiyong | 권지용 ( Big Bang )
Greaser Series - Admin Moon

Another boring work day.

Your eyes drooped shut as the subway carried you to your workplace. A yawn was eager to escape, but you didn’t have the energy to allow it to form. Instead, you continued to listen to the self-help podcast playing through your earbuds.

‘All about: Living an exciting life.’ — You listened to it secretly.

If your boyfriend knew about your fascination with people’s exiting lives — he would tease you. After all, he was G-Dragon. He seemed to have the most exciting life!

You felt awful that you envied your boyfriend. Envy was an ugly trait on anyone, and you had caught the bug. It was hard to watch him tour, record, film exciting music videos and put out hit after hit. You were there with him for so long, you knew how hard he worked. He worked hard for his place and had worked hard to keep it. But still, you envied him. Maybe, you just weren’t as hard working? Weren’t as appealing to an audience? Either way, you had a job and you had to make a life for yourself.

Leaving Jiyong was out of the question; you two had been through so much together. If a breakup was in your future, he’d be the one to initiate it. That was another problem.

You began worrying. Jiyong had a bright career ahead of him — while yours looked dull in comparison. He told you he loved you every day and you still loved him, but you questioned whether he deserved better; somebody worth something.

You didn’t have much time to stress about it any further, your stop was coming up, and you would have to focus on work for the next few hours. You carried on with your day as you always did and blocked out any worry with work.

Finally, you arrived home at 5PM, luckily, just before the rain began to pour outside. Once your shoes were off, you noticed the apartment was eerily quiet. Usually, Jiyong would greet you by now, ask about your day and place a peck on your cheek.

You called out to him and heard shuffling coming from the bedroom. You hurried to investigate, but soon ran into Jiyong.

He rubbed a towel through his hair and held another around his waist. “Babe?” He asked coolly before placing a kiss on your cheek. Then, Jiyong passed you and headed to the living room. “How was your day?” He added as his feet brushed against the tiles.

“Fine, you?” You added as you returned to the entrance of the apartment to put away your coat. Jiyong shrugged, “Boring.” You heard Jiyong approach you and place a kiss behind your ear, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” You grinned as you spun around and tied your hands behind his neck. You stared into his eyes and couldn’t help but smile wider.

You didn’t know what you would do without him. “It’s pouring out there.” Jiyong chuckled awkwardly as he turned to the balcony. You released your grasp from him and began walking to the bedroom, “I know — it’s a little scary!” “Don’t be ridiculous.” Jiyong teased as you picked out a more comfortable outfit to change into.

You picked up light conversation with Jiyong as you changed, then when you were done, he entered and changed. You noticed he had put on something fancier — not a tux, but not something he would lounge in.

“What’s the occasion?” You teased. Jiyong chuckled again as he hid his face from you and answered, “I need to stretch these pants out.” “They’re new?” You asked as you removed your light makeup. Jiyong agreed in a hushed tone as you watched him slip on a fancy pair of socks.

“Those need stretching too?” You teased. Jiyong laughed and your shoulders fell, “Are you leaving me tonight? Is there something going on?” Jiyong made his way to your side and wrapped his arms around you, “No, baby… I felt like dressing up… Since I have to stretch these pants out for a photo-shoot.” “Ah,” you sang, “I have no intentions on dressing up, so you’re on your own.” You sent Jiyong a wink before kissing him. After a surprisingly passionate kiss, Jiyong giggled, “It’s your choice.”

“What now?” You asked him, “Would you like me to take some pictures of you?” Jiyong’s eyes lit up, “Yes! I haven’t updated my Instagram in a few days.” You snorted, “I was kidding — but you do look handsome.” “I know.” Jiyong teased back, “But it sounds like a good idea. Come on.”

You were then dragged to the balcony by your boyfriend. On the way there, he had grabbed his Polaroid camera. As your apartment was more of a penthouse, the rain poured down on Jiyong immediately. “Quickly!” Jiyong cried out, “Get some good ones!” He added over the sound of the rain.

You stayed dry under the doorframe as you frantically took pictures of Jiyong. You held back your laughter as he posed provocatively on the railing. “You’re scaring me!” You scolded Jiyong as you pulled him off of the railing by his waistband. Jiyong smiled at you and froze. You stared back at him with your eyebrows furrowed before he spoke over the rain, “This wasn’t how I planned it.”

“What?” You called. “I love you.” Jiyong stated. You stopped yourself from saying it back as Jiyong knelt in front of you. You shook your head as he smiled and reached into his pocket, “I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“You’re everything I dreamed in a partner. You’ve been with me through my toughest moments. Sometimes you understand me more than I do.” Jiyong continued,  "I want to marry you.“ Jiyong grinned at your reaction before speaking up again, "Most importantly, I want to live an exciting life with you. I know you have been second guessing things recently and I took no offense. I love you and I’m ready to support you through more of your tough moments. Please, accept my marriage proposal. Allow me to marry my true love.”

“Yes!” You exclaimed quickly as you grabbed his face and kissed him hard. You felt Jiyong shiver. “Jiyong, you’re going do die, get inside.” You giggled as you pulled him by the face into your apartment.

You kissed him again but Jiyong pulled away, “You can kiss me in a second, put the ring on!” You laughed at his order as you allowed him to slip the ring around your finger. You looked back at him and smiled.

He was your life; and he was far from boring