《 Warmth ¬ MarkHyuck x OC

《 Limitless Collection ¬ Requests Open

 

 
Date:  Feb. 18th, 2017
Chapter:  Drabble
Title:  Warmth
Credit:  < a tori creation >
Muse:  Mark Lee | 마크이 ( NCT ) & Donghyuck Lee | 마크이 ( NCT )
Snow - snow is Jaina’s worst enemy.

Not really by choice, but simply because her body isn’t good with handling cold temperatures.

Which, only made her sad, as one of her lovers adored said white flakes. It was painful to go on walks, or even be too close to a window. She was thankful the latter had the third part of their unit ti enjoy the weather with.

The studio was becoming colder as time passed, causing her to pull her jacket tight; the actions not helping all that much. Soon enough, the small producer was driven out, locking the door behind her.

To; Dumb & Dumber
 Is the dorm door unlocked?

It took a moment to receive a reply.

From; Mad Hatter ♡
 It is now, just be quiet.

From; Cutest Devil
 Yeah, momma bear is awake in a ty mood.

The girl snorted, knowing the second male was getting scolded for cursing. She truly enjoyed the playful, almost child-like relationship.

It wasn’t too long of a walk to the SM dorms, despite the ice that was taking over her veins. She just wanted to be in the arms of her favorite boys.

Silent steps, and a shaky hand; she opened the door, managing to lock it behind her. The girl knew if Taeyong caught her, they’d be enduring the ‘talk’, whereas Johnny would just joke about being too loud.

'Boo,’ before she could respond 9nd, there was a hand over . ', you’re cold.’

The familiar voice filled her ears, and the scent took over her senses. 'Hyuckie,’ she cooed, turning to bury her face against his shoulder, 'Mm..you’re so warm.’

Chuckling softly, he tugged her towards the shared room. She hadn’t allowed him to even shut the door before she was stripping of her jacket. Quickly, she dove into Mark’s bed, curling up beneath the already warm blanket.

Her now bare feet tangled with Mark’s, causing him to jump at the sudden cold. 'Evil,’ he mumbled, but turned to wrap her up in his arms. 'Are you wearing Donghyuck’s shirt?’ He questioned, the scent coming from her a bit strong.

She whispered a 'maybe’, sighing out in content as the latter joined them.

Jaina was smooshed between her two lovers, relishing in their warmth. The three easily dozed off, comforted by each other.

Meanwhile - in the hall.

'Relax, Taeyong. You know nothing is going to happen,’ Johnny smiled, patting his shoulder.

The male frowned, biting his lip. 'Three hormonal teenagers in one bed, Johnny.’

Shaking his head, the tallest chuckled, tugging the leader. 'You know you trust Jaina, and Mark - They’re good kids. Let them be, and let’s sleep, okay?’

He was reluctant to go, but eventually budged, and went to bed like everyone else.