♡08♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ Apartment ‵ლ


"Are you sure about this Taeyeon? " Tiffany was asking that question to Taeyeon for the nth time since this morning when she announced that they will going to look for a home to stay in for good.  

 

Tiffany was still not convince that Taeyeon could face Jiyong and ended whatever was left hang on ten years ago.  

 

Though Taeyeon clearly state that she hate  Jiyong to the core ,  Tiffany knows  that she still loves the man.  

 

She was worried about Taeyeon and for herself as well.  

 

Jiyong was a close friend of Seunghyun and Tiffany wasn't prepared to met the latter either!  

 

But they both know that they couldn't prevent this day from happening!  

 

They just didn't expect it to be so soon!  

 

"Tiffany! " 

 

"Taeyeon -ah" 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany got the best shock of their lives as they both face the two person they were trying to get away for the past ten years.  

 

Guess, fate was somehow playing a dangerous game for them.  

 

All morning they spend it on looking for apartment which was near the streets where they were planning to put up their boutique.  

 

They found a good one but of course the pay was high too.  

 

Both agrees to rent the apartment as it was enough for them, it has two bedrooms which has its own bathroom,  a kitchen and a spacious living room which was good enough for Minhyun and Taeyong. 

 

They paid for a whole year and signed the contract.  

 

But as they were moving out of the apartment after the contract signing,  they stumble  upon  the two person they didn't expect to see in the hallway of their apartment building.  

 

Jiyong and Seunghyun!  

 

Taeyeon was the first one to snap out of shock.  

 

"Jiyong-ssi, what are you doing here?"Taeyeon ask Jiyong before she turned to Top.  "Hello Mr. Choi. " 

 

"We live here! " Jiyong answered with a stern voice, clearly angered by the way Taeyeon had called her and the way she greeted his friend. It make him feel like a complete stranger to her!  

 

"Really? " Tiffany mumble nervously while Taeyeon curse silently.  Jiyong and Seunghyun living in the same apartment building as them spells trouble! 

 

"Yeah. "Jiyong answered as Seunghyun keeps his silence as he watch Tiffany intently.  Like he can't believe she was in front of him and that she's real!  He can't believe  that after ten years he would see her again.  "What are you both doing here by the way? " 

 

"We were just looking at the apartment. " Taeyeon nonclolantly says.  She hope that Jiyong believe her lie.  "We'll get going! "She's about to drag Tiffany but Seunghyun go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter