♡07♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ Mistake  ‵ლ

"My baby is not a mistake Jiyong! And I wouldn't let you know about him!  I already gave you a chance before and I was a fool back then! " Taeyeon mumble as she watch her son sleep bedside her before her mind wonder off to what happen ten years ago.  

 


Taeyeon run away from Jiyong  as soon as she got back to her senses and end up to the restroom where she found  Tiffany and Seunghyun was making out! 

 

"What the hell Tiff? " Taeyeon blurted which cause the two to pull away from each other. 

 

"So.. rry! " Tiffany says and giggled. She was drunk and probably don't know that the person she was making out was her  boss.

 

"Let's go home Tiff! " Taeyeon plead her friend and the latter just nod.  

 

"I'll take you two home." Seunghyun suggested ,  which the two didn't declined anymore.  Both of them are tired and was drunk!  

 

"Taeyeon lets talk! " Jiyong was outside the restroom and was waiting for her to come out. He saw her pass by the VIP room where they were. After two weeks of thinking,  though he was still confused;  he decided to just face it and have a serious talk with her. 

 

He was a bit shock to see his hyung Seunghyun who was carrying the drunk Tiffany.  

 

"Not now Mr. Kwon! Tiffany is drunk and we need to get her home! " Taeyeon coldly says and left the frustrated Jiyong who could only watch them with leave with sad eyes!  

"Let's just forget about what happen Mr. Kwon! " Taeyeon firmly says to Jiyong when he ask her to have a talk inside his office that Monday morning.  

 

"But-" Jiyong was about to protest but Taeyeon cut him off.  

 

"Let's just consider it an unfortunate accident and forget about it! " After thinking of it over the weekend, Taeyeon decided to just forget about it and get over her broken heart.  She blame herself too!  If she didn't fell for her boss,  none of it would have happened!  


"What if you got pregnant? " Jiyong asked, after a lot of thinking; he regret everything that he says to his friends which Taeyeon apparently heard. 

 

"Let's just cross the bridge when we got there! " Taeyeon nonchalantly says.  

 

Jiyong could only nod and just agreed with her.  He was still confused about his feelings.  He was frustrated and he hates it!  

Taeyeon was supposed to be just one of his woman which he would used to get back at Kiko for cheating behind his back but why does it hurts him when he saw her crying because she heard everything that he told his friends. 

 

It hurts him when she told to forget about what happened between them when he couldn't even sleep at night because that night keeps on replying inside his head like a movie. 

 

He had to stay away from her for two weeks because he didn't know if he could resist not to kissed her and make love to her just like what he did that night!  

 

He couldn't denied that what happened between was one of the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to him!  

 

It was not a mistake!  

 

It was beautiful  and he wouldn't mind for it to happen again!  

Few weeks later;  


 "I'm pregnant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter