♡ 10 ♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ Busted ‵ლ

"How dare he!  I so hate you Kwon Jiyong! " Taeyeon grumble as she walk in a rush to the elevator. The conversation between her and Jiyong only makes the matter worst.  

In a moment,  she almost gave up and forgive him.  

She thought of giving him a chance to prove himself and let him meet their son but she thought wrong.  

He didn't change and he wouldn't!  

"Mom? " Taeyong voice snap her out of her thoughts,  she didn't even realized she was at the building lobby already where they left the kids to play around while they look at the apartment. "Are you okay? " He ask,  his voice sounded worried which makes Taeyeon smile.  His son has always been protective of her.  

"I'm fine baby.  Where's Mihyun? " She asked when she didn't see Tiffany's child. 

"Oh,  he's  in the bathroom. There's a kind ajjussi who's with him. " Taeyeon furrows her eyebrows at her son words. Kind ajjussi?  

Before her mind wonders on some horrific thoughts and before she panics to calls Tiffany,  she saw Mihyun walking side by side with the man she clearly know.  

"Noona? Is that you? " Seungri asked with his eyes widen in shock. He couldn't believe what he was seeing now!  The girl who was like a big sister to him that disappear without a trace was finally in front of his eyes after ten years.  

"Hi Seungri.  How have you been? " Taeyeon put on a smile after sighing in relief.  

"Noona!  It is really you! " He exclaimed then rush to move closer to her and ingulped her into a bone crusing hug. "Where have you been?  We're looking for you all over the place!  Jiyong didn't stop looking for you till now!  Does he know that you're back?  Are you two back together now?  Where's Tiffany noona?  Seunghyun was looking for her too!  Where did you two disappe-" 

"Woah!  Stop!  You're asking a lot and I don't know which one I should answer! " She chuckles as she was being pull back from the hug.  

"I'm sorry,  I was just so excited to see you nonna ! " He exclaimed then his eyes wonders to the two boys starring at them with confusion written all over their faces.

"Let go of my mom! " Taeyong,  being protective as he was glare at Seungri who look at Taeyeon with a frown.  Did he hear the boy right?  He called Taeyeon his mom?  

"It's okay baby.  He's a friend of mine. " Taeyeon gestures for her son to moved closer before she introduces him to Seungri. "This is my son Taeyong. " She also gesture Mihyun to move near her.  " And this is Tiffany's son Mihyun. "  

"Wow! You both just disappear ten years ago and now your back with a child! " Seungri exclaimed before he bend down and envelopes Taeyong and Mihyun in a bone crushing hug.  "Does Jiyong hyung and Seunghyun hyung knows about their sons? " He ask 

"Seungri! " Taeyeon tried to warn him with her voice but her son and Mihyun was too engross on thier conversation that they easily catch on.  

"Who's Jiyong and Seunghyun mommy? " Taeyong asked with furrow eyebrows as he notice his mother horrified  look.  

"It's his-" 

"You're dad and Tiffany's kid dad! " A  voice interrupted Taeyeon who's about to make up some excuse and even if she haven't look at the person who just answer for her,  she already knows who it was and she wish at that moment that she was back in the safety of their apartment in Canada where Jiyong couldn't ruin her life like what he was doing now.  

"What the hell are you doing? " She discreetly ask then shot him a glare.  

Seungri who notice the tension between them step in between and whispers.  "Guys,  the children are watching and if you are forgetting where in the reception area of - " 

He wasn't even finish speaking when Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter