♡05♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ Trapped  ‵ლ


"Argh! " Taeyeon frustratedly stomp her feet before throwing her bag on the bed.  "I'm gonna kill you Kwon Jiyong! " she shouted though he  couldn't  hear her inside her hotel  room.  

 

After leaving her dumbfounded in front of the restaurant, Taeyeon couldn't do anything but silently kill Jiyong inside her head. 

 

Rage filled her heart!  

 

How could he still claim her as his girlfriend when all he did to her ten years ago was to lure her into his trap because  she was such a fool to  fell for it!  

 

 

"Yahhh!  Are you dating Jiyong? " Taeyeon cringe when she heard Tiffany shouting in the other line.  
"Yahhh!  Kim Taeyeon answer me ! " 

 

"Bye Tiffany! " She decided to just hung up the phone and not answer her question since she actually don't know how to answer that.  Jiyong and her have been going out for exactly two months already but they didn't talk about what they are?  They were going out but she didn't want to assumed things,  just to be hurt in the end.  

 

All she knows now was she was happy whenever she spend time with Jiyong.  

 

Be it at work,  or their constant hang outs.  

 

And she can't denied the fact that she was already in love with him no matter how hard she tried to fight it and no matter how hard she try to kill the feeling.  It was already there the moment their eyes first met and as cliche as it sound,  she falls in love at first sight!  

 

"What's keeping you busy? " Taeyeon gasp in shock when someone whispers near her ear.  She didn't need to look to know who it was.  She already knew that voice and that fresh manly scent which keeping her night's sleepless.  

 

"Jiyong! " She shot him a glare and look at their surrounding. Checking if anyone of the staff saw what he just did and how close they were.  

 

"All the employees are out for lunch already.  You were so busy with your thoughts that you didn't even notice it was lunch already! " His voice sounds irritated and she knows why.  She forgot to ask him about what he would like to have for lunch.  

 

Jiyong was a bit of an obsessive about meal time.  He like and wanted to always have his meals on time.  

 

No!  He was not health conscious because he had bad habits which Taeyeon doesn't like but she can't do anything about it.  She can't tell him to stop smoking or even cut down on his alcohol intake because she was not his girlfriend or someone who has a right to tell him what are the things that he could and could not do!  

 

"I'm sorry! " She apologized, and reach for the phone to call a restaurant that would deliver his and her food. 

 

"Sushi! " Was that Jiyong says before he move back at his office and slam the door a bit too hard for  her liking.  Yeah!  He was definitely  mad at her!  

 

Twenty minutes pass and the delivery guy arrived with their food.   Taeyeon guided him inside Jiyong office after she heard an approval that she could enter.  

 

Jiyong was sitting on his office chair and was typing something on his laptop.  

 

"You could put that here. " Taeyeon told the delivery guy gesturing the center table before  handing  the payment that she already prepared earlier along with the tip.  

 

The delivery counted the money and smile. "Thank you for the tip miss. " He was glad because it's the first time in his delivering service that he received that amount of tip.  

 

"Oh it's nothing. I should be the one to thank you for saving my life. " Taeyeon smiled too feeling relieved that the food arrived ten minutes earlier  than what she expect.  

 

"Thank you again.  I be going now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter