♡01♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ Ten Years  ‵ლ

Taeyeon heart pounded on her chest as her feet finally set down at Incheon airport ground.  It's been ten years since she left the country and now she's back for good?  

The ringing of her phone snap her out from being reminded of the past!  

"Yoboseyo! " Teayeon cheerfully answered after reading Tifanny's name on the caller ID.  

"Are you in the hotel already?" Her bestfriend ask from the other line.  

"Anio, the plane just landed and I'm still waiting for my lougage. I'll call you once I'm settled in,arraseo! "

Taeyeon puts her phone back on her bag as she ended the call and notice her lougage in the conveyer. 
  
'This is it Taeyeon!  You're finally back! ' She sigh before taking in the sight of the place that she once tried to forget!  

The trip to the hotel didn't take long but Taeyeon still could recognized how different and how much improvement the city had. It's a good improvement though!  

After settling into the hotel that she would be staying for a while, Teayeon laid on the bed tiredly. She dialled her best friend number and was greeted by the voice she already missed so much!  

 "Mommy!" Taeyong's exited voice boom on the other line. 

"Hi baby, I miss you already!" It's the first time in nine years of Taeyong's life that they would be apart, though it was only temporary. "Where's your aunt Tif? " 

"She cooking our breakfast mom. " He excitedly answered and with just that,  Taeyeon already know that Tiffany was preparing pancakes.  

"Pancakes! " She could hear Minhyun's voice from the background.  

Minhyun was Tiffany's son who was just a few months older from Taeyong.   

Taeyeon didn't know if it was their fate or she and Tiffany just both acted stupid and naive to be both impregnated then have to suffer of raising their child alone!   

Though they didn't regret having angels on their lives!  

Both child had been such a blessing and their strength throughout the hardest time of their life.  

The only regret they have was,  they both fell in love with the wrong guy who only broke their heart in the end!  

"Don't give your aunt Tif a hard time,  okay baby. " She told her son before she disconnected the call.  It was nine in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter