♡06♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ A mistake? ‵ლ

 

"I hate you so much Kwon Jiyong!  Why does you keep on hurting me ? "  A tear fell from Taeyeon's eyes as she glance outside of the window of her hotel room.  Though it's been ten years since it happened!

 

And it's been a week since the she last saw Jiyong.  

 

But it still hurts like it was just yesterday.  

 

Her heart hurt so much and her mind was in a bit of a chaos.  

 

Why?  She ask herself!  

 

But like the past ten years, she fully knows the reason hence she  doesn't want to admit it!  

 

She was so immerse with her thoughts that she didn't even notice that someone had already walk in.  

 

"I should have known that you'll be like this after our last talk five days ago! " Tifanny's voice boom throughout the corners of her hotel room.  

 

"What -? " was all Taeyeon could say in shock. 

 

"What am I doing here? " Tiffany finished her question for her.  "What do you expect me to do after what you told me about our last talk?  Of course I will rush here to be sure you're all right! " 

 

"Taeyong? " Taeyeon asked.  

 

"Taeyong and Minhyun are in the living room. Fix yourself first before Taeyong see you in this state and start asking questions you might not want to hear! " Tiffany then push her to the bathroom.  

 

"Aishhh! What am I gonna do with you?  It's really a bad idea that we decided to get back here after ten years! " Tiffany mumble before her mind wonders ten years ago.  

 "Taeyeon please!  Help me! " Tiffany whined to Taeyeon but the later seems to be in deep thought.  They're at their favorite coffee shop. She called Taeyeon and ask her to accompany her to the club.  She needed to get drunk to forget what happened a month ago.  

 

"Huh? " Taeyeon absentmindedly mumble when Tiffany shake her shoulder to get her attention.  

 

"I wanna get drunk.  Please accompany me to the club! " Tiffany pleaded.  

 

Taeyeon could only nod in response.  Though she was bothered about what happened between her and Jiyong a week ago , she knows that Tiffany was going through a tough time too.  She needed a friend and she thought maybe she needed a drink too!  

 

Arriving at one of the famous club in Seoul,  Taeyeon cringe when the loud music blast through her ears while Tiffany eyes sparkle at the sight of alcoholic drinks at the bar.  

 

Tiffany then pull her to the second floor where the VIP rooms were located.  She made a reservation earlier because she want to get drunk and wasted.  

 

The room was small,  only four people could fit in it but the loud music and noises  downstairs could still be heard.  

 

Drinks were serve as they enter the room and Tiffany immediately gulp a glass of hard liquor which Taeyeon cringe at.  She's not a fan of alcohol and she could easily get drunk with just a glass of suju!  

 

"What happened Tiff? " Taeyeon ask when she notice that Tiffany was already on her third glass.  She needed to know before Tiffany get drunk and passed out.  

 

"I slept with Seunghyun! " Tiffany nonchalantly say.  

 

"What? " Taeyeon got shock.  As far as she knows,  Tiffany and her boss Seunghyun hate each other.  So how could they end up sleeping together.  


"Hello? " Tiffany frown when she answer the call from her boss.  It was seven and she just got home after shopping for her groceries.  

"Mam,this is the bartender in club Neon.  The owner of the phone is drunk and already  passed out.  You're on his recent call log.  Could you pick him up here? " 

As much as Tiffany wanted not to do it, she still get her coat on the rack and exited her apartment while cursing her boss for bothering her private time.  

"Aishhh! " Tiffany struggle to enter the pass code on Seunghyun pad as she tries to support him from kissing the floor.  

"What did I do to deserved this? " she ask the moment he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter