Announcement: 'Step by Step'

When in Paris

Hi everyone, I hope you're well! What has it been, nearly two years since I completed this story? Long time no see, hahaha!

Well, I'm back with an exciting announcement: I'm doing a rewrite!

Not only will it be a rewrite, but it will also be a vast improvement on the quality of this story because I have grown a lot since I finished When in Paris. There will be some changes to the original plot, but also additional storylines and new characters to breathe life into this story again. Don't worry, though, the premise is the same and the characters you loved will still all be there in some form or another.

I really hope that readers who enjoyed this original story will join me for the rewrite, and will enjoy it just as much if not more.

Click here to be taken to the new story page.

~HaniUnni

 

~***~

Wooyoung has always lived life in the fast lane. He graduated from university with a fine arts degree, quickly built his dream career in the centre of Seoul, and even dates a beautiful woman... His life is seemingly perfect, and he is perfectly content. Which is why it comes as a surprise to even him when he gets into an argument with his parents about a marriage he doesn't even want. Three years later, as a recent divorcee, Wooyoung wishes his parents had listened to him in the first place.

After he loses his job, Wooyoung finds himself in a slump because now everybody just sees him as that guy with no luck. All he wants to do is escape, so, he turns to the only option he has, and buys a plane ticket to the city where he hopes is the last place on Earth anyone will find him.

~***~