I'm sorry Jun

I will always stick with you

Its already been a week and it was finally time to tell Youngmin what is happening. Anna went home with Kwangmin today. She didn't want to leave Jun alone but se knew it was time Youngmin knew about this. Kwangmin and Anna made their way to to the house holding hands enjoying and ice cream together. Anna needed something to help her relax and ice cream was the only thing she could think of. All the letter that Jun received were with Anna. Jun was planning to throw it away but Anna asked for it, Jun didn't bother asking why anymore.

"Oppa I'm scared" Anna said. She gripped Kwangmin's hand tighter trying to calm herself. Kwanmin let out a sigh. Its hard for him to lie to his Hyung because he was always there for him when he needed him.

"I know Anna but we have to tell him before something bad happens" Kwangmin replied. They were finally outside the house Anna was already shaking and her hands were sweating already. Kwangmin gave her a kiss on the forehand before opening the door for her. When they entered they saw Youngmin sitting in the living room with a magazine in his hand.

"Hyung we have something to tell you" Kwangmin said before sitting down across Youngmin with Anna by her side.

"What is it?" He asked looking up from the magazine. Anna didn't want to say anything and just pulled out the envelop and handed it to Youngmin. He was curios as he took it and when he read what was inside he couldn't believe it. How could his brother break the promise he mad he was so furious with Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin why didn't you tell me earlier!!!" Youngmin asked, he wanted to slap Kwangmin for what he did but he knew he will have a valid reason why

"Because Jun asked us not to tell you or really asked Anna not to tell you so I told her if it goes on for a mount then we tell you" Kwangmin replied. He was truly sorry  for breaking his promise. Youngmin let out sigh and continued reading the letters. He noticed some of the penmanship's. 

"Does she know you are telling me?" Youngmin asked before placing the envelop on the table. Anna replied by shaking her head in response. Youngmin knew what he was going to do now and that was to confront Jun and try to help her solve it. 


Thanks for reading. Sorry if i took a while to update busy with stuff

 

Have a question for your guys: Is it weird for people who love K-pop to like anime ?

Sorry if I have no picture I have no more time to make/edit one