Out and about once more

I will always stick with you

Its been a week and Jun can finally leave the hospital. Her mom and Youngmin where the ones that were there to get her. The doctor still wanted her to go back after 2 weeks just to make sure she was still okay, she was also given some medication incase another allergy attack hits. After some final reminders from the doctor all three of them left and went home. One thing Jun didn't know was that Anna made a small surprise party on the day she knew Jun should be getting back. She wanted to celebrate for both Jun's release from the hospital and her getting back together with Youngmin. She had everyone help her to make it work, she also had to keep on texting Youngmin to make sure how much time they had left before they arrived back home. They made sure that there wasn't any peanuts in any of the food they had prepared and bought for Jun. 

"How much time do we have left?" Ask Alice.

"Youngmin said they'll be back in 10 minutes" Anna replied. 

"Guys we only have 10 minutes left" Alice announced to everyone.

"We're almost done here" Jeongmin said, he was in the kitchen with Donghyun and Hyunsung. They were finishing up a dish the three of them made and they also made sure there were no peanuts in it. 

"We're finished" Kwangmin and Minwoo said. The two of them on the other hand got the job of tidying up the rooms. The two of them didn't mind that much because they were always cleaning up. 

"Thanks guys" Anna and Alice said the same time and placed a kiss on their cheeks. Before anything else Anna's phone started vibrating/ringing, it was Youngmin and they where only 2 minutes away from the house.

"Guys are you done? There arriving any minute" Anna panicked. Jeongmin, Hyunsung and Donghyun left the kitchen with a smile on their face.

"Finished just in time" Jeongmin said. After Jeongmin's reply they heard the doorbell ring. 

'Why did you Door bell Youngmin?' Jun asked from the outside

'I just miss it, you know it was the way you would know if it was me if you were alone at home' He replied before opening the door for him. Jun entered first and walked to the living room where everyone was ready to surprise her, excluding her parents and Youngmin/Kwangmin's parents they decided to give some time for them. 

"Welcome back!!" Everyone yelled when Jun entered the living room. Youngmin followed immediately and stood behind her, he looked at her expression and he could see how speechless she is.

"Do you like your surprise?" Youngmin asked. Jun turned around and jump at him wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" Jun said over and over again while hugging Youngmin. 

"You shouldn't thank me but Anna and Alice, it was their idea" Youngmin said. Jun let go of him and hugged her two best friends. No matter what happened the two of them always stuck with Jun through think and thin, they never let anything happen to her.

"Thank you guys!" Jun said while hugging them. The two of them hugged Jun back and they both had a big smile on their face as as well. Youngmin joined the other boyfriend members, he had a smile on his face but then it changed when Minwoo and Jeongmin decided to tackle him to the floor. 

"Hyung! Minwoo! Get off me!" Youngmin said trying to break free from their tackle, sad to say he was still stuck under them. Everyone one else in the room were laughing at them, as well as the girls in the room. The tears in Jun's eye were now gone and she had a huge smile plastered on her face and she was laughing her heart out. 

"Lets go to the dinning room, we've made something especially for you." Donghyun said. Before leaving Jun gave each of the boyfriend members a hug, everyone except for Youngmin but she did give him a kiss on the cheek. They made their way to the dinning room where the food was presented in a buffet manner.

"Wow you guys made all of these?" Jun asked while examining each dish. 

"We wish we did but we can't cook as good as you" Hyunsung replied followed by  a burst of laughter from everyone in the room. Jun was the first one to get a plate, she got a little of everything and then sat down on the head of the table. The other followed right after she was seated, Anna was to her left and Youngmin was to her right followed by the other members. Well they had all of Jun's favorites especially bacon, it was her go to breakfast food and comfort food besides anything deep fried and salty. 

"At least you guys didn't burn the bacon" Jun said after eating a couple of strips. Everyone in the room laughed at her comment. 

"See guys! I can cook a little!!" Exclaimed Jeongmin, apparently he was the one that cooked the bacon. Donghyun who was sitting next to him grabbed his arm and just held him down. 

"Stop it Jeongmin" He said with disappointment in his face, well if sweat drops were real he would already have a big sweat drop on his forehead. Jun couldn't help but have a big smile plastered on her face, she was so happy to be surrounded by her friends again. While they were talking about stuff Jun stood up to get more bacon, hash brows and other stuff. She just loved eating, especially if she loves the food. 

"Can we eat out tonight?" Jun asked when she sat back down on her seat. 

"Sure, but ask your parents later when they get home" Hyunsung said. Anna, Alice and Jun replied with a nod and continued on eating and chatting, 

 

Everyone left once the clock 12, everyone except for Anna and the Jo twins. Their parents came back a few minutes after everyone left and they were busy cleaning up. After cleaning up Jun and Youngmin sat down with Jun's parents, they have to talk about the Japan trip once more. They were able to postpone everything but they needed to go back as soon as possible if not they would be breaking their contract. 

"Do you want to go back to Japan with them?" Jun's mom asked. Jun looked at her parents and then a Youngmin, then back to her parents again.

"I don't know, I want to go but I'm scared" Jun said. She was scared that there might be fans again that don't like her and she didn't want to deal with them again. 

"I won't force you if you don't want to go Jun" Youngmin said and held her hand.  

"Can I go with them then I'll come back home if I don't really like it?" Jun suggested. 

"I'm okay with that" Jun's mom said.

"Ya, me to" Youngmin said. They were waiting for Jun's dad to give his answer.

"I'm fine with the plan but you must call us every night, just so we can make sure nothing bad is happening" Jun's dad said. 

"Okay! Thank you so much!! I love you both!" Jun said and hugged her parents. Youngmin smiled at the sight in front of him, he was glad to see Jun happy again. After a few more reminders from her parents Youngmin left to go back home and Anna arrived a few minutes after he left, she went on a date with Kwangmin after Jun's parents arrived. They went up to Jun's room and just started talking. Jun didn't  feel any form of awkwardness with her, even after the incident in Japan. Anna could clearly see how happy Jun is and she was glad that her best friend didn't have any more problems.

 

After a week it was time for them to leave. Youngmin, Kwangmina and Anna were back at Jun's house again. Anna went home the day after their sleepover and then came back a day before they needed to leave. Youngmin and Kwangmin went to visit some relatives while they were back while Jun just stayed at home baking and tying out different recipes. She made a bunch of treats for their trip but she knew they would be finished before they even reach the airport, knowing Jeongmin and Minwoo. 

"There here!" Jun's mom announced. They were all in the kitchen eating some of the treats Jun made while waiting for the other members to arrive. 

"Okay! Can you tell them we're in the kitchen!" Jun replied. She stood up after replying and went to make some more tea for the other members. 

"Hey guys! sit down!" Anna said when she saw them walk in to the kitchen. Jun came back with a tray full of teas and placed it down in front of each members. 

"Food!" Jeongmin exclaimed!! Everyone laughed again, he was really the comedian of the group.

"Guys don't take to long, you need to lave soon" Jun's mom said while leaning against the door frame. 

"Yes auntie" Everyone replied. They ate a couple of cookies and cupcake before deciding they should leave.

"Don't worry guys I packed us some snacks" Jun said when she saw them trying to see how much they could carry. Jeongmin and Minwoo stopped trying to carry and got one cookie and cupcake each before leaving. Jun hugged her parents and gave them both a kiss on the cheek and told them that she will call them when they land. Everyone got into the limo and headed to the airport, deep down all of them where praying that nothing bad will happen again this time. 

 

In the airplane Jun was sleeping against Youngmin, Anna and Kwangmin were sited next to them, Minwoo and Alice where behind them, Donghyun and Hyunsung were next to him while Jeongmin was alone at the back laying down on the two chairs with his feet sticking out. Some of them where still awake, because they know it wasn't a long flight they decided to just fix their schedules for the following days. 

"We are still free till tomorrow so we can take the girls out shopping and to the amusement park if they want." Donghyun suggested to the members that were awake. 

"That's a good idea but Jun isn't much for the extreme rides" Kwangmin answered, apparently Youngmin fell asleep during the conversation and wasn't able to answer that much. 

"We'll we can try Disney land or Disney sea. We'll take a vote later when were in the hotel already." Donghyun said. All of them just seemed to agree and they just decided to all take a short nap, well none of them knew they were this tired after all. They all seemed fine half way through the plane ride but they were all tired when they were almost near Japan. When the plane landed the manager had to wake up each one of them but she didn't wake up the girls any more because she knew the boys would want them to sleep in a little bit. 

"Let's go" Their manager said. The hyungs followed him first then the mins followed after each one of them carrying their respective girlfriends in their arms. They got into the car and slowly each girl woke up, well almost everyone except for Jun. The doctor had told her that she should rest as much as possible, she could work but she shouldn't stress herself to much. 

"Jun it's time to wake up, we're here at the hotel" Youngmin said, he was shaking her lightly. 

“Hmmm….Where are we?” Jun asked slowly sitting up but still on Youngmin’s lap.

“We’re on the way to the hotel already” Youngmin answered. Jun got of his lap and sat down beside him but she was still a bit sleepy. The two of them where sitting at the back with Jeongmin, Kwangmin and Anna were in front of them with Hyunsung while Minwoo, Alice and Donghyun where in front of them, their manager was sitting in front with the driver. They were lucky that there wasn't to much fans when they arrived at the hotel, so the girls didn't really need to hide. They all went into the elevator without that much of a problem from any one especially the fans, some of the fans that saw them even gave Jun a small gift. She was shocked but was really grateful to them for being so accepting, some of them even asked her if she was alright. 

“Why can’t they be this accepting in Korea?” Jun asked when they were in the elevator. 

“We just need to see and accept them. They may not accept you but eventually they will.” Donghyun said. Young min wrapped his arms around Jun’s waist and pulled her closer to him, she placed her head on his chest and just closed her eyes.Once in the room the girls went to freshen up a bit while the boys where discussing their schedule with their manager, they were also trying to fix the girls schedules as well. 

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” Anna asked Kwangmin once she was finished in the rest room. 

“In the plane Donghyun-hyung suggested we go to Disney land or Disney sea” Kwangmin replied. 

“Cool! I’ll ask the other girls” Anna said and went back to the room. Alice was on the phone with her parents while Jun was on the bed resting.

“Guys do you want to go to Disney land or Disney Sea?” Anna asked. 

“Both!” Alice said in between her conversation with her parents. 

“Any” Jun replied. Anne left the room and went to where Kwangmin and the others were.

“They said both so you guys can choose” Anna told Kwangmin. He gave Anna a kiss on the cheek before going back to their discussion. Anna left the room and went to where the other girls were, she sat down on her bed and decided to call her parents, her parents where informed of hr leaving and she just wanted to make sure that her parents weren’t worried and that she has arrived safely in Japan. She never forgot the time she introduced Kwangmin to her parents, she was so scared that they wouldn’t accept him but she was over the moon when she saw how happy they were for her and how they accepted him. They had a few issues though about her dating someone who was famous like him, but then her parents where used to the spot light because of their business. She already had a plan if her parents wouldn’t let her be with him and Jun knew about it. She was happy that Jun was willing to help her even if it meant going against her parents. She looked over at Jun and saw that she had fallen asleep with her iPad next to her. Apparently Jun called her parents while she was on the phone with hers. 

“Alice?” Anna asked, still looking at Jun.

“Hm?” Alice replied and looked at her, she just finished her call with her parents.

“Look, she is so peaceful” Anna said. Alice went towards Anna and sat down next to her.

“Yup she does. I’ll go tell the boys not to barge in” Alice said, stood up and went to the other room, to where the boys were. Anna just stayed there with a smile on her face. 

The conversation with their manager took a while because some of the schedules were clashing with each other and some of the days where to packed. They need to make it that the girls wouldn’t be left alone that much and they weren’t to booked. They weren’t used to having a heavy schedule yet, they were only used o their class schedule. They didn’t know how long it took but by the time they finished it was already dark, around 6. 

“That took a while. Go get the girls and tell them we’ll go out for dinner” Donghyun told Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo.

“Ok” The three of them said the same time. The three of them left and went to the girls room, the door was closed so the guys had to knock but no one answered. They opened the door slowly and saw that the three girls where already asleep. 

“Lets wake them up” Youngmin said Each guy entered the room and went to their respective girlfriends, they gently shook their respective girlfriends to wake up. 

“Hmmm…… What time is it?” Anna asked, sitting up carefully while rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes. 

“Around 6. Sorry we took so long. We had to make sure your schedules weren’t that cramped.” Kwangmin replied. All the girls were now up but they were still lazy to move and do stuff. 

“Guys, lets go?” Jeongmin asked pocking his head from the other side. 

“Give us 5 minutes” Jun replied. All girls stood up and started getting ready. They fixed their clothes, brushed their hair and got a scarf and hat for disguise. 

“Ok, lets go” Jun said. The boys stood up and followed the girls into the other room where the other member.

“Sorry we took to a while, we feel asleep” Alice said once they where in front of the other members. 

“It’s okay, we didn’t keep track of time also” Donghyun said with a smile on his face.

“We’ll lets eat! I’m starving!” Jun said, everyone laughed after. They have missed this side of Jun and its been a while since they saw it. 

“Sure, lets go” The manager said and they left the room, but all of them had disguises on. This was the star of soemething new again and hopefully it will turn out better this time.