My little surprise

I will always stick with you

Once all of them left the store to met up with the rest Anna excused herself and Jun to go to the restroom. 

"Still remember how to get to the shop?" Anna asked.

"Hopefully." Jun said, with a nod from Anna they both made their way to the shop. They saw the shopkeeper Jun talked to a while ago about reserving the gift. 

"Oh there you are, I was beginning to worry you forgot about it" The shopkeeper said and led them both into the shop and towards the counter.

"Sorry about that we had to met up with other people first before we could leave." Jun explained. She smiled at the two of them before going to the back and getting Jun's order. After a while she came back with a box and opened it in front of them. Inside was a key and a lock necklace, they were both decorated with diamonds in a shape of a heard forming a four leaf clover. Jun immediately saw this and had to get it for Youngmin even if it was a bit expensive. 

"Wow, it looks so beautiful Jun!" Anna said when she saw it.

"I know and its kind of expensive as well but it's all worth it for Oppa" Jun said with a smile on her face. 

"Would you like me to wrap it up?" The shop keeper asked.

"Yes please" Jun said with a smile on her face. While Jun and Anna went to look at the other items the shop keeper was fixing the gift, when she was done she called for Jun and Anna, luckily Anna found something she wanted to give to Kwangmin which she didn't see a while ago. The girl even wrapped the one for Anna. Jun and Anna we're planning to go back to the hotel and leaving the gift in on their bed with a little card on it. 

"Let's text Alice first " Jun said. Anna replied with a nod and pulled out her phone and texted Alice that they would be going back to the hotel then meeting up with them but she shouldn't tell the guys at all. They waited for her to reply before leaving and going back.

"I hope they'll like it" Jun said. 

"I think they will, have a little more faith in them Jun" Anna said and smiled at her.

"I know, but they can have any girl they want and they can get anything they want. So it seems like its a waste if we just give them stuff that they can just buy" Jun said but she avoided Anna's gaze. She was really feeling torn about her choice of gift,  for her the gift was very symbolical but for Youngmin it might not be. The lock was suppose to represent her and how she always keeps everything in especially for the people she loves because she doesn't want to be a burden to them, while the key represents how he was able to help her open up and be more confident in herself even if people may talk trash about her. She knew how hard it was for him to be an idol and have a relationship while doing his best to keep his private life away from the spot light but for Jun she felt like she was adding to the load he was already carrying. She started to feel like she was  a burden again and she didn't want him to have to have more load to carry. Having a career and being a student is enough but having a girl friend who your trying to protect and help no matter what just added to the load. She knew if she told Anna or Alice they would try to talk her out of it so she decided to keep it to herself. She pulled out her phone and opened the web browser, she was looking for a ticket back to Korea. She'll leave when everyone is asleep she knew how to sneak out quietly and not make a sound. They made it back to their hotel room luckily the connecting door was left open. Jun and Anna decided to leave a note on the bed with their gift.

Jun's letter went :

Dear Youngmin,

I hope you'll like this little gift of mine. When I saw it in the shop I really had to get it for you. It reminded me of all the things we had to go through and all the challenges you and I have face separately. I hope that you'll be able to find that special someone of your already and that you'll give her the lock that represents how much you love her and want to make sure she is always safe. We have faced a lot of problems together as a couple but sometimes I feel like that I'm not doing my share of the load as well as making you making you worry about petty little things. I'm sorry for all the times I wasn't that good of a girlfriend and tried to keep everything to myself. Hopefully in the future you'll find that special someone of yours already. That special person who isn't afraid to tell you anything and won't keep everything bottles up inside of her.

I know we've been through this countless of times but I just can't accept it. I know you want me to stay but for me I feel like my place isn't by your side. I wish I had the confidence Anna and Alice have but I don't and being through all of the hate isn't helping either. I don't want you to stop doping what you do because I can see how much it means to you and how much you love performing. So I have decided to lessen the burden and be the one to go. I want you to be happy and me not having enough confidence or even self esteem isn't going to help your career or or relationship at all. Good luck Oppa, I know you'll find her and you'll see that she is the one you were always looking for.

I'm sorry...........

Saranghae.

Sincerely yours,

Jun.

Once they were finished Anna and Jun went to their rooms. Anna placed her on Kwangmin's bed while Jun placed hers in the closet. Youngmin already placed things in the closet so she knew he would go and open it either today or tomorrow. They went back and met up with the other guys. They were wondering why they took a while but Jun just said that they got distracted and looked at other shops. By the time they got home it was already midnight and most of them were already tired. Around two in the morning Jun woke up and got her things, once outside she pulled out her phone and called her mom. She told her mom that she was going back home and she will explain everything when she gets back. The front desk was able to get her a cab to bring her to the airport, once there she paid for her ticket waited for her plane for about an hour and was now on the plane. While on the plane she couldn't control her tears any more. She opened the locket around her neck and looked at the picture of Youngmin and her. She wanted to go back to him and hug him and tell her that everything was alright but she knew she needed to be strong for herself and Youngmin. She didn't want him be the burden that will hinder him from pursuing his dream. 

 

Her parents were waiting for her by the airport with Youngmin and Kwangmin's parents as well. She told them the whole truth even if she couldn't stop crying she continued on with what she was saying. Youngmin and Kwangmin's parents were a bit surprised but they understood how she felt and they would still support her no matter what. Before they all separated Jun made them promise that if they ever talked to Youngmin not to tell him anything and not to tell him that she was back. It was a bit hard for them to make it but they did in the end, Jun thanked them and hugged them tightly. Before going to bed she looked out of the window and made a wish hoping that it would come true and that she will be able to pull through in the end even Youngmin. 

 

Anna was the first one to wake up, she noticed Jun's bed was empty and thought she would be in the bathroom but when she looked there was no one there. She went to the guy's room and saw that most of them are still asleep. She approached Youngmin's bed and tried to wake him up, when it wasn't working she woke up Kwangmin.

"Oppa, please wake up Youngmin" Anna told. Kwangmin yawned and streched before waking Youngmin up.

"Hyung wake " Kwangmin said shaking him.

"Hmmm..... What's the matter Kwanmgin...." Youngmin said underneath his covers. 

"Youngmin! Jun is missing! She's not in the bathroom and she's not sleeping!" Anna said. Youngmin immediately sat up and looked at Anna.

"WHAT?!" 


Happy Valentines day everyone

Please Comment and review