The week is off

I will always stick with you

Here is the next chapter


It's already been a week and Jun's mom decided it was time to tell Kwangming. Through out the week Jun was able to keep everything bottled up inside of her but every time her parents would pass her bedroom they cold here her cry. They also started noticing that Jun started to speak in a monotone way but it wasn't as obvious. She would still smile at times but then her parents could see pass through it. 

"Are you sure?" The Jo twin's mom asked. 

"Yes, she's starting to act like me already and we know how that went........." Jun 's mom asked. Before Jun's parents got married a little problem arise. Jun's dad need to go to away for a while but didn't tell why, so Jun's mom thought that he was leaving her. She locked herself in her room for almost a week but Youngmin/Kwangmin's mom was able to convince her to unlock the door and let her in. She was a total wreck but luckily after a week Jun's dad came back and explained to her the whole thing. Apparently one of his relatives was very sick and no one knew how long will she be able to live. After that mix up Jun's mom opened up a bit but there were still sometimes where she would keep to herself. She was really used to keeping everything, but thanks to her family and friends she learnt that keeping everything is bad and she shouldn't be afraid to open up to others.

"Ok." Youngmin\Kwangmin's mom replied.

Hi Kwangmin, we found Jun already. She apparently came back home. she avoid us for as long as she could but we caught her coming back from the garden. I talked with her already but I don't think I should tell you what we talked about. I'll leave it to both you and Jun to talk things over. Please don't be so harsh when you talk to her, no one has scene open up yet but her mom told me she can hear her crying at night. I know what she did to Youngmin was a but to much but please Kwangmin I'm begging you don't be rough on her. Hope to hear from you soon. Jun's parents say Hi and good luck. Love you from your dad and I.

The message was now sent the only thing they would wait for is a reply from Kwangmin.

 

The guys didn't have any thing plan till after lunch and Anna and Alice wanted to eat in a ramen bar. So the guys decided to look for a nice quit ramen bar where there weren't so much people to bring them to. Even if they have disguises there are still some people who recognize them. The girls were happy that they could finally eat in a ramen bar but deep down inside they new that their experience wouldn't be complete because Jun wasn't there with them. They didn't show how much they miss her any more because they didn't want to really be a burden and the fact that Youngmin was such a total wreck made them worry for him as well. Anna new that Kwangmin was trying his best to look for Jun and she wanted to help but he told her that it was ok and he would do it. He wanted Anna to enjoy her trip in Japan even if it was sort of a disaster already. While walking Kwangmin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and he was so glad to see who message him. He opened the message and couldn't believe that Jun was in Korea all this time. 

"I'm going to do something catch up with you guys later" Kwangmin said and went the opposite directing, but he was really going back to the hotel room to talk with Jun. He knew that sometime he can let his emotions get the best of him and with the way his mom asked him to be gentle he really had to try his best to be gentle. Once he was back in the hotel room he removed most of his disguise and sat down on the chair near the window. He pulled out his phone and sighed before dialing Jun's number. He didn't know if she would answer him or not all he could do it wait.

 

Jun was in her room right now laying down n her bed with the stuff toy Youngmin gave her. Her phone was on her bedside table along side a picture of her family and a picture of her and Youngmin. She was about to go back to sleep like she always does if she is lazy to get up and move but was stopped by her phone ringing. She sat up and got her phone from her bedside table and looked at the caller ID, it was Kwangmin. She wasn't sure if she should answer it or not. She was scared if it was Youngmin using Kwangmin's phone just so he cold talk to her. She hesitated for a while but decided that if it was really Kwangmin then she wouldn't hang up but if it was Youngmin she would hang up and change her number.

".....Hello, Jun?....." Kwangmin said to Jun's relief. She let out a sigh but she still couldn't muster up enough courage.

".....Hi....." She replied in a whisper. 

"Jun, I just want to know, why?" Kwangmin said 

"Because.........I......I just can't!" Jun almost yelled but her voice became louder.

"Can't what? I don't understand Jun. Please" Kwangmin begged over the phone.

"I can't hold him back anymore. I can't stop thinking I'm not good enough, that he deserves someone else. I can't be the one that holds him back and stops him from fulfilling his dream. I don't want him to keep on worrying about me. It's time I let him go and just let him be who he wants to be with out weighing him down." Jun answered him. Kwangmin who was on the other line couldn't believe what he heard Jun say.

"But Jun..." 

"Don't even bother Kwangmin please, it already hurts enough that I left now watching you guys on TV makes is even worst"

"Jun! Shut up! How could you say that about Hyung?! You know he loves you and this is how you choose to show it to him?!" Kwangmin said he was already getting angry with how Jun was acting. 

"Don't you think I know that?! Don't you know how hard it was to finally accept what I did! I still feel guilty for leaving him but I can't do anything that's how I feel! Leave me alone Kwangmin if your only going to yell at me then don't bother with me any more!" Jun said. She couldn't control her tears any more for spilling she didn't care if Kwangmin heard her. 

"I'm going back." Kwangmin said.

"What do you mean?" Jun asked, she was a bit shock with what Kwangmin said.

"I'm going back home, I don't care I want to speak to you face to face." Kwangmin said.

"No Kwangmin don't....." Jun said.

"No I am coming home no matter what!" He said before hanging up on Jun. Now she really couldn't hold anything back she cried her heart out. She still couldn't figure out how much tears she had left to  shed. She was crying and crying even when her mom entered the room. Her mom immediately went to her and hugged her. She knew how much pain her daughter was feeling right now and she just wants it to end but she knew it was her who can stop it from happening. 

"Mom, where are auntie and uncle?" Jun tried her best to ask .

"Downstairs with your father, I came to get you because it's dinner time" Her mom replied.

"Can I go see them?" Jun asked.

"Sure" Jun's mom replied and helped her up. They made their way down the stairs and then to the living room.

"Kwangmin is coming back home?" Jun said. Both Kwangmin/ Youngmin's parents looked at her.

"He told me awhile ago when I was talking to him, I tried telling him no but he wouldn't listen. I'm sorry"Jun said to them she couldn't face them right now, not after what she did to Youngmin. 

"Jun it's ok we'll just see what he wants when he gets here. You don't need to apologize for any thing" Their mom said and and enveloped Jun in a hug. 

"Thanks auntie" Jun said and hugger her back.

 

After hanging up Kwangmin started to fix some of his things. He was going to leave for a while hopefully they won't notice that he was gone. He was finishing his packing and was about to leave the room when he heard a voice.

"Where do you think your going?" Kwangmin turned around and saw Anna leaning against the door frame.

"Umm.... I'm just fixing my things" Kwangmin replied trying to keep his cool.

"Don't bother Kwangmin we already heard your going back to Korea" Donghyun said who appeared behind Anna.

"I'm sorry hyung but..." Kwangmin said looking down.

"We're all going with you" Anna said with a smile on her face.

"WHAT?!?!" Kwangmin yelled and looked up with a shock expression .

"Don't worry manager fixed our schedules, we'll just have to stay a bit longer when we return and hopefully we return with Jun." Donghyun said. Kwangmin couldn't believe what he said and the smile on his face grew bigger.

"Thank you!" Kwangmin and everyone went to packing their things even Youngmin. he seemed to have a bit more energy now that he has an idea where Jun might be.


 

Thanks for reading