Chap 1: TOXIC

Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞TOXIC∞

Drink this and love me

Ring…Ring…Ring…

Noisy alarm sound broke the silence in the room. A girl annoyingly furrowed her eyebrows and moaned loudly. She was feeling irritated as her sleep was interrupted. She moved because the sunlight was shining brightly on her face through the window and that made her feel dizzy.

Ring…ring…ring

The alarm was still ringing loudly. She was angry as hell because she could not sleep in peace. She was too tired to get up from the bed and shut it off.

Ring…ring…ring

The alarm rang for the third time and then the pink alarm clock suddenly spread something white from its behind and created a pair of feathers which gew and opened at both the right and left sides of it. Then, the feathers began to move up and down in air and intended to take off. The alarm was going…no…flying upwards with its feathers and spinning in a circle in air. It moved forward to the bed. Then, a yellow pointed shape started to move out from the top of the clock which now made the clock look like a pink bird. The bird used it's beak to point at her skin heavily. She moaned in pain and quickly sat up straight. After that, the bird sang a sweet lullaby for 10 seconds. Then it flew to the desk and sat on the surface transforming back into a normal clock like before.

She looked around; her eyes were still half-closed. Her hair were totally messed and so was her bed. She tried to drag her body to the bathroom and did the morning things. After that, she tidied her hair and put on a cute outfit, A black T-shirt with white mini-skirt and an energetic pair of trainers.

She was Kim Lina, 17 years old. She was maknae of YG's 3rd girl group 'Aphrodite' after Blackpink. She was sister of Kim Minyong, 20 years old. He was an exceptionally intelligent student at Seoul Magic University who majors in Charms and whose talents are dancing (he really should have been an idol to be honest), performing charms and 'being handsome' like he had been saying always. He was really good at expanding one simple answer to the 10-page presentation if there is no one to stop him also. He has received a huge amount of awards and certificates for his outstanding Technology assignments. However, his scores in Herbology and Birdese (a language which is communicated between birds or between humans and birds) were not good at all when he was a high-schooler. On the opposite side, Luna was a genius in these two.

She was a wizard but she was pretending to live and work as a Muggle, or “no-magic” people.

She was studying at Seoul Magic High School. It was a school which was invisible on the map. She could go there by the “Immediate Door Travelling” number 43 only. People could see the door if they go to the secret corner on the Hongdae Street which only the wizards could see. Wizards would write the number on the door using a pen put near there, the number which leads to the place they want to go. After opening the door, they could go to the place they want. But the sad thing was that they couldn't travel to another country because magical places were only in Korea.

For example, number 30 led to her parents’ house at the countryside of Daegu. Only the wizards could acknowledge the existence of the house since it was invisible to the Muggles. That was the place where she used to practice her Potions and Charms lessons without being scared that she will be watched or revealed. Number 15 led to Essem town where she could buy school books and clothes. Number 24 was the place to which no one should try to go as it led to the house of creepy navy and gray birds whose hobbies were singing rock and roll in an awfully high-pitched voice.

"Oh my!!! Another day of hard work!" She exclaimed tiredly, then dragged her body to the kitchen and made a quick light breakfast. After having a cup of cocktail, she headed out to the living room to see her mom and dad watching the news on TV.

"Good morning daughter. Your brother has left already. He said that he needs to perfect his assignment. So he has gone to the school’s library two hours ago. What an ambitious boy!". Her mom greeted her happily while sewing a colorful fabric. Her father was being too interested in the newspaper.

"Hey dad." She loudly greeted her dad to have his attention. Eventually, he lifted his head and looked at her.

"Oh. Good Morning dear. It is a lovely day, isn’t it? I have just read an interesting article about the upcoming Quidditch World Cup. How lucky I am that I don’t need to pay for the tickets since my best friend Mr. Lee is working in The Ministry of Magic. He is lucky enough to receive 2 tickets from his boss because of his great presentation about the research in Muggle fashion. Your mother helped him a lot so he gave us those tickets." He said while sipping coffee from his cup.

Mr. Lee, within Lina’s knowledge, was her dad’s best friend. She had met him before and he seemed to be a polite and kind person towards the ladies. He majors in Muggle-life studies and his knowledge of Muggle was broader than anyone else’s. He worked in the Ministry of Magic so obviously he didn't have much opportunities to interact with the Muggles. So he usually talked to his son who was working in Muggle environment. Lina had never met his son before. All she knew was that he was a hard –working and handsome guy, that’s all.

"And you know what the best thing about the tickets? It is not only a V.I.P but also a mega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter